Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

icon10.gif  my widebody turbo camry Sun, 29 June 2003 09:02 Go to next message
here is my little toy!
she is a "94" widebody camry and i have put a 3SGTE motor into it i have fitted a 3inch high flow exhaust from a 3inch dump pipe into a 5 inch cannon muffler! i fiberglassed the GT4 bonnet scoupe onto it. i have just got my hands onto half a mack truck intercooler its 670/400 by 70 should get it alittle bit cooler than the top mount interheater Very Happy im gana paint it black keep the sleeper look Cool keep those wrx and skyline drivers crying hehe i want to put a standard bonnet on with a heat vent back from the radiator. inside i have a sony xplode sound system monster tacho, boost guage & turbotimer. i have the GT4 gearbox and have had custom driveshafts made up for it so soon its 4wd time! pluss i fryed the auto and made her a manual!
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;id=1280&rid=2919&S=be8dabb55ac40a3bd2f5 ffa394981d98
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&a mp;a mp;a mp;id=1281&rid=2919&S=be8dabb55ac40a3bd2f5 ffa394981d98
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&a mp;a mp;id=1282&rid=2919&S=be8dabb55ac40a3bd2f5 ffa394981d98

[Updated on: Sun, 29 June 2003 09:08]

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 29 June 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks awesome man...

Total stocker... And are those hubcaps??? Even better...
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 29 June 2003 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep go the sleeper effect not only do i fool the normal hoons on the road but the copers to Laughing

go the hubs!! Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Sun, 29 June 2003 11:30]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 29 June 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now all's you need to do is the stocker bonnet...
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 29 June 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate should be a matter of a week or 2 than the only thing that will give it away is the heat vent but hey maybe its just a rice vent Up To Something
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 29 June 2003 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe slap two vents on it... One either side and that should look ricey... You'd have to paint them different colours than the car though...
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 29 June 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah for sure like white or yellow Razz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: my widebody turbo camry Mon, 30 June 2003 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neon green Smile

BTW - 4wd time ? are you custom fabricating a rear diff for the camry ??

thats gunna be one interesting project to see !!
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: my widebody turbo camry Mon, 30 June 2003 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the point that im at right now trying to decide the best way to go about it
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: my widebody turbo camry Wed, 02 July 2003 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
... door guards ? u know them flouro ones...

hehe nice sleepr...

hows she handle ?
FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
Re: my widebody turbo camry Wed, 02 July 2003 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a nice bright yellow diamond sign saying

Baby on Board

should do the trick Laughing
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: my widebody turbo camry Sat, 05 July 2003 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe
man she handles pretty sweet but i do need to do a suspension upgrade next on the list pluss im keen to go to the creek to see what she will do!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: my widebody turbo camry Fri, 08 August 2003 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awd turbo camry

im impressed! Smile
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my widebody turbo camry Sat, 20 December 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the gen 2 camrys (SV21) there are a few 4WD sedans floating around id love to see one of those with a 3SG-TE in it thatd be crazy, thats a camry id buy if i ever decided to buy another one but i dont think ill ever buy another camry
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 21 December 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw this today and all i can say is WOW, what a sleeper and the blowoff sounds nice too Very Happy . You said u will be takin it to Eastern creek, around when?, coz il come for sure to see it.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: my widebody turbo camry Mon, 22 December 2003 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHADDA SLEEPER! SWEEEEET! I would SO roll in that motherfucker!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: my widebody turbo camry Mon, 22 December 2003 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HERE ANOTHER PIC OF THE BEAST Very Happy :

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/CCC 005.JPG

StephenT Smile
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: my widebody turbo camry Tue, 23 December 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude thats made thats gotta be the most orginal idea i have seen congrats on a mad conversion good luck with the awd stuff i so wanna see a CAmarY bet an wrx hehehe now that would be a sight and a half
cheers
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: my widebody turbo camry Tue, 30 December 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers yeah its fun to drive lol Evil or Very Mad im in the middle of gettin a loan for it going right out anything and everything i raced a high 12's soarer the other night and got him by a car lenght so i cant wait to see what it does down the quarter after these mods Up To Something but yeah i just like the idear of doing somthing different well hope to catch up with you guys on a toymods cruise soon have a good 1!
dvine
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 04 January 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow dude.. this car is inspiring. Shocked

I also have a 94 wide body camry. Make me wanna get my car done. It seems to be pretty fast as it is already for a camry, beat most v6 commies. But daym taking a 12s soarer. I take my hat off to you buddy. Smile

was it a off the line or in gear hammering?

how much power does this camry produce? dyno graphs?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: my widebody turbo camry Sat, 10 January 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dvine wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 10:44

wow dude.. this car is inspiring. Shocked

I also have a 94 wide body camry. Make me wanna get my car done. It seems to be pretty fast as it is already for a camry, beat most v6 commies. But daym taking a 12s soarer. I take my hat off to you buddy. Smile

was it a off the line or in gear hammering?

how much power does this camry produce? dyno graphs?

Dvine head on down to www.toyotanation.com to see the Hot camry gen3's they have there, they have 5sfe turbo camrys and many bodykits to suit. Very Happy
DJB79
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: my widebody turbo camry Sun, 23 October 2005 13:37 Go to previous message
Hi,
how are you going to do the AWD conversion?

Did someone mention and AWD SV21? I've got a SV21 wagon and am looking at changing to a Liberty RS (precursor to and same engine as the WRX) to get the Turbo AWD thing happening, but if I can do a conversion that would be awesome.

Cheers
Darryl

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ray's Tarago RV
Next Topic: ke70 corolla 2 door saloon
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:32:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063440799713135 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.