Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » WILLOWBANK 12th nov.. wed... tonight(in 5 mins) who is going

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

WILLOWBANK 12th nov.. wed... tonight(in 5 mins) who is going Tue, 11 November 2003 14:00 Go to next message
I think me jake and thechuckster are going.. is anyone else.. can i get ya contact details or something so we can all meet up
  Send a private message to this user    
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: WILLOWBANK 12th nov.. wed... tonight(in 5 mins) who is going Wed, 12 November 2003 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i didn't meet up with anybody ... but there were a few toyota's running:

- some young guy with 18RG powered RA40 - 2 x 17sec runs, said he's never raced before

- a hilux 4WD with what sounded like 6cyl turbo - i saw one 20 sec run but it did more, was still shod with lumpy road/off-road tyres

- blue cressida - a few runs inc a 15 sec

- white hilux 2WD ute with 6cyl turbo (never saw bonnet lifted) - 14 sec

i think there was a old corolla wagan with 1JZ twin turbo - 14 sec

There were a few 200SX's but they botched starts or 1-2 gear changes. most of the rotaries were RX7s, a lot of suziki bikes (250s and larger), a lot of fast V8s, including a impala with NOS that rocketed, and a camero with NOS that sounded like a rail. Only one non-s/c rail, but a few funny cars - including a tubbed 200B 2-door with s/charged V8 that had a few sparks underneath (probably exhaust manifold being blown apart) as it shot down the track.

There were a few drag bikes, one 2-stroke kawasaki and some monster green thing that went from idle to WOT revs in no time at all.

(edited to correct my lack of familiarity with engine code Wink )

charles.

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2003 00:35]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: WILLOWBANK 12th nov.. wed... tonight(in 5 mins) who is going Wed, 12 November 2003 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was gonna come.. i was waiting around for jake and it turned out he was working.. I have no idea how to get there really... then i was prepped to come by myself and somehow it was already 5:30.. so i decided id leave it for another week... i was gonna send you a sms but i have 7c credit
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WILLOWBANK 12th nov.. wed... tonight(in 5 mins) who is going Thu, 13 November 2003 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going on 3rd Decemeber? Will anyone else be there then? I wouldn't mind meeting a few Toymods members.
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WILLOWBANK 12th nov.. wed... tonight(in 5 mins) who is going Sun, 21 December 2003 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much does it cost to have a run down at willow bank and what days can the public use it.

Jason
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WILLOWBANK 12th nov.. wed... tonight(in 5 mins) who is going Sun, 21 December 2003 13:36 Go to previous message
http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Levin Coupe in Martin st Buranda
Next Topic:qld car safety guidelines
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:41:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035319328308105 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.