Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Another Trueno forsale (sold)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Another Trueno forsale (sold) Sun, 21 December 2003 11:09 Go to next message
well...looks like keeping 2 sprinter is abit too much for me..see if this one sell:

1985 Toyota Sprinter
Trueno Front End (Zenki)
White/black 2 tone (panda)
88kw 4age engine with jap spec gearbox
POWER STEERING...Yeap Power Steering
AIRCON
DIGITAL DASH
original jap spec steering wheel
AW11 MR2 seats
non-crack dash
14" simmons v4 wheels (mesh style)
new windscreen
currently un-register (was meant to be but well..i think i m going to pay more attention to my other sprinter....) but will sell with RWC if required
no lsd or disc brake rear end, This car is basically an Aussie spec sprinter with a jap spec Trueno front end....overall condition of the car is in very good neat
located in Melbourne
sold

Attachment: treuno front sidea.jpg
(Size: 57.55KB, Downloaded 1539 time(s))
Attachment: Digi dash1.jpg
(Size: 37.44KB, Downloaded 993 time(s))
Attachment: INt2a.jpg
(Size: 60.34KB, Downloaded 1139 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 01 June 2004 07:30]

Send a private message to this user    
Stain
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Sun, 21 December 2003 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Such a nice lookin car, and no replys, whats the world coming to, heh Smile

First time I've had a good look at a digi dash, looks kinda cool, still not sure about it tho.

No rust? no little dents?

How bout a piccy of the side n back Smile
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 22 December 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
think everyone is too afraid of the 'takumi lashing' they might get when they drive down the street with it Smile hahahha

j/k..

But it is a sweet car, and if I had the money, I'd buy it in a flash.
Tofuboi
Regular

November 2003

Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 22 December 2003 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same, if i had the cash i'd be there to look and possibly purchase like, right now. Razz

But I won't have that kinda cash until Feb next year :S grr, only if he decided to sell later. Razz
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 22 December 2003 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG, we got a live one Very Happy
Tofuboi
Regular

November 2003

Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 22 December 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheh Smile i've still liked the AE86 even before my Initial D dose was given to me Razz
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 22 December 2003 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like it, i would buy it to.. if i had the money... if i was in melbourne... :/ Nice Car though.. could we see some more pictures of all angles of the car ? Thanks Wink
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 22 December 2003 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very cheap for a psuedo trueno!
nice car, is a good buy

heres a free bump
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 22 December 2003 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck the interior is wickedly clean...dont mind the seats aswell...oh and a free bump too Very Happy
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Another Trueno forsale Tue, 23 December 2003 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance of some more info? and pics would b great
bootheman@iinet.com.au

that price firm?
kms on engine
kms on body

and acident history?
garyskl
Regular

November 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Wed, 24 December 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More pics please! Any mods on sus? any rust or accident b4?
AkEaKe
Newcomer

December 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Wed, 31 December 2003 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please email me at stupid_fast@hotmail.com

I'm very interested in your car.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 02 January 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked nice car, very interested... please pm need more info on this car...
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 08 January 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for all the late reply, but i m not in Melbourne at the moment and will be back some time next week hopefully....
cheers all
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds nice, dont know about the digital dash.
your not quite clear on what this is though, is it an aussie sprinter with a trueno front cut and a 4age, or a trueno imported ae85 with a 4age. id guess its an 85 since it has disc brakes and no lsd. and its definately an import as we neva got a digi dash as an option n aus ????????????????????

also wat suburb u in
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's an Aus Spec Sprinter with just a trueno front end...

its been convereted from a 4ac and has had the digital dash and the power steering installed as an after market...

he is in hawthorn, allthough alan is back in HK atm...
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo Fujiwara Takumi wannabe, get off the drugs son and stop stirring sh!t about.. its clearly an Oz sprinter with a nose job to look like a trueno and also mentioned in the description of the car that it has "no lsd or disc brake rear end".
I dont think its an import at all since this car is fitted with some jdm stuff in it (that includes the nose, old school steering wheel, digi-dash and the cup-holder, yup you know whats that for) so its Only a Hachi-go in a trueno outfit, but i must say he did a good job to emulate the real thing aside from the interior colors (Bah rear disk who hand breaks to go around corners?)

BTW. _WHY_, why is alan in HK, he told me hes goin to sydney?

this car should be called the "NO TRUE TRUENO"
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Sydney... my informatoin is scattered

its a 86 not an 85 right? coz its a aus spec spritner???

I wish people would stop bumping this topic up... coz im waiting for alan to return and then i'll give him my offer Very Happy hahahah
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep your right its body coded as ae86, however if we bring a sprinter (stock) back in japan, i wonder what would their remark towards this car be.. can it be a Hachi-yon?!

*_Why_ have you inspected this car before?, whats your initial offer?

*Have we ever have a Discusion post posted somewhere in the forums about the AE88's and how they differ to 85s and 86s...
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86: yeh i went to check out this car about 2 weeks ago now.. i didn't make an offer as i wanted a mechanic to check out the engine and timing belt (which needed replacing) before i'd offer anything...

im waiting for him to return before i go to the nxt step
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you take it for a spin? how did it go? was it smooth? and how about the suspension it was never mentioned in the list, are they stocks?
just want to know might beat ya to it.

FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey cheesedick sorry that i got it rong plz forgive me ur highness i assumed import as i didnt think ne 1 would go thru the effort of puting a digi dash on an aussie model as they are ugly... but who am i to say. newaiz its still with in my interests. im goin to see it sunday, i needa to ring the dude again to get a time.
can ne 1 clarify the deal with puttin rear discs and lsd on and aussie model i hear its a ball breaker to.
plz b patient im 17yrs old looking for a first car
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y should i tell u then? Laughing

it has stock exhast and stock springs... never been changed... bit of rust spots in the engine bay... i didn't take it for a test drive (to worried to damge it, i havn't driven manual in 6 months Laughing ) however i drove behind it for a little while... seemed smooth, didn't shake or anything on starts

interior is very clean, missing the parcel tray and comes with a 5th rim and wheel

no rego or RWC however... RWC may be tough as it has a very very very very old timing belt, which looks like its about to snap
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheese dick ey? So this must be tasty then, since you called me your highness i would like you to kneel down on your knees and say "Please sir i want some more!"

anyways Peace...

since youre only 17 dont bloat your money on something like this yet as you dont really dont know the roads fully (no offence but.) and im not worried about your safety either, all im worried about is the car since theyre getting rarer and rarerest..

so please dont buy this trueno and wrap it into some pole..
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF was that man????

im 19 Confused

where did that outburst come from man???
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry bro that wasnt for you. that was intended for Takumi Fujiwannabe...

hmmm stockys are
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the guy has got the money.. what's to stop him..

Plus, it'll bump up the value of our sprinters.
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer sorry for my rage i thought every was attacking me,
not to worry if i buy 1 im not goin to drive like fool i will look after it also my rbo is 24 and he is keen in goin half with me this car will b in extreme good hand even though im a takumi fan im not go to try and drift through the streets of thomastown, this will b my pride n joy great car will b taken in wateva i own. peace
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i just realised how many typos i made in last post this is the refined version

yer sorry for my rage i thought every1 was attacking me,
not to worry if i buy 1 im not goin to drive it like a fool i will look after it, also my brother is 24 and he is keen in goin half with me. this car will b in extremely good hands even though im a takumi fan im not go to try and drift through the streets of thomastown, this will b my pride n joy. great care will b taken in wateva i own. peace
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh well, Good Luck on the buy Kid... if i dont get this ill have to put up with my unfinished project 86 which still bearing with the stockys and may have to get a 180sx..
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry wanted... i didn't see his post...

let me get first dibs on this mate... i dun even haev a car yet Nope hehhehehe =b
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol thanks. i hope this is wat im after u cant really tell with a car until u c it. but yer, if im still looking in about a week i may post a forum with exactly what im after. u no 'pro k' forum the 1 for 11500 trueno i was gonna look at that but its a bloody 2dr sedan i want a 3dr coupe liftback i was goin to go and c it too i was interested in buying then i got disapointed wen i saw the pics. so yer it was overpriced newaiz......the search continues
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep u have to have that panda look... its so important

and gotta be hatch too coz thats faster Rolling Eyes

btw more pics for ppl

Attachment: IMG_1879.JPG
(Size: 79.03KB, Downloaded 263 time(s))
Attachment: IMG_1876.JPG
(Size: 92.78KB, Downloaded 221 time(s))
Attachment: IMG_1884.JPG
(Size: 65.49KB, Downloaded 209 time(s))

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youve got to be kidding me _Why_ , remember me when i first came to this forums you blasted at me for trying to import a real Trueno and you told me its cheaper to get a Oz spec Sprinter to get one turned into a Close-to-the-real-thing-Trueno like the the one on for sale now...

Maybe a relative of mine in Japan could help me out... Coz I'd really want a trueno for a second car..

Seriously bro, no car? how did you get to see alan then?
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmz this is looking nice......cant wait to c it
btw each to there own man wat u criticisinng me for i hate the rear end of the 2dr sedan
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parents car... see the red falcon... i ahte it... to wide... to long... i almost hit the gutter everytime i drive it...esspcially around my area... the roads are very narrow... i really need something small like this... (i've driven another 86 and it suited my perfectly...) if u get it then good luck, he'll prolly not accept my offer anyway...

im happy if i can just get a 4age sprinter ( i like flat lights better anyway Very Happy )... but this trueno is on the market... i may as well go look at it...

i forget my life at the start of these forums... i was so stupid when i first signed up... hehe

[Updated on: Fri, 16 January 2004 14:27]

FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is he selling the plates too, they are not bad. _why_ i dont get ur involvement with the seller r u like his friend or sumfin. howd u get a hold of pics n stuff????
has this had n accidents b4?
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no rego means no plates...

no accident history... the body is very very straight... no dints at all i could see

very minor rust around the drivers side door... hardly noticable unless ur looking for it... and some in the engine bay, which can be easily fixed

i dunno hte owner at all.. i wen tto go look at it... this is my feedback on it... im waiting for his return to melb before i know if he'll let me buy it... Smiley =
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh ok, im goin to c it sunday apparently wats the deal with that then. i wonder who i spoke too, hmmmz dam ur gonna buy it Crying or Very Sad
r u certain on buying it, this means i will miss out, how much is he asking at current still 8ran
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah same here i just wonder around the net and sign up almost to anything and leave a stoopid or critising opinions about crap n stuff.. i only end up here coz i was looking for a trueno where i was a bit naive back then and a Ricer friend of mine told me that i cant get one of these babies for only like 2-3k (trueno).
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he's determined to get 8

i'll defently buy it if he accepts my offer... which i won't tell u what it is

if he's back in melb i dunno... he hasn't called me to let me know what's going on...

i sent him an email ealier... it hink he's still in syd and won't get back till tommorow? u could of spoken to one of his friends... i really dunno
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh gr8 competition exactly wat i need
im poor a 17 yr old.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was aiming i lil below the original..
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its pretty expensive though
i got an idea u buy it off him for 7gran ill buy it off u for 8gran and u can make 1gran Very Happy
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, but you gotta take into consideration the cost of some black watanabes, and also the fujiwara tofu ten sticker on the side...
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry no stickers or watanabes for me, i might go volks
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing F. Tofu Ten i can make those Laughing i had one made somewhere, funny to look at other truenos with those stickers on the driver side, they never get it right!!! some are thin some are too wide some are using the wrong font style... when will the tofu sticker stop!!!

*psst anyone wants a Decal done? Created by their designs.. you create em, i make em!!! Very Happy
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no stickerz for me Very Happy
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 16 January 2004 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry its just come to my attention that the supsension isn't stock

either trd or tokiko adjustables

sorry for that
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: Another Trueno forsale Sat, 17 January 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86

wrote on Sat, 17 January 2004 01:38]oh gr8 competition exactly wat i need
im poor a 17 yr old.

Got no money??
Don't play with cars.
Sprinters are not suppose to be cheap.

get a corolla, you will be better off.
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Sat, 17 January 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got abit to play round with, just bout 5 gran
like i sed in this other thread i got 1 yr to look.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 January 2004 01:22]

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Sun, 18 January 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes (i wish this emoticon could say Dimwit)
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Sun, 18 January 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i ask y im a dimwit
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 19 January 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats the latest with this car. wat the price sitting on now, still 8gran
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 19 January 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Five grand to play with????? That's just enough for a proper 4age conversion with aftermarket ECU. What about brakes, suspension, wheels, tyres, etc. AE86 are cars about handling not power.

As for Panda Levin.....you said it right BTW have you got a job yet??? Or are you just selling parts???

Ben
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 19 January 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer bit tight for money. but i no some ppl who can help, eg. my brothers friend owns a toyota wrecker. and another friend has built that many rotary's. he offered to the conversion for free saving heaps
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 19 January 2004 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First rule of cars... Nothing is ever cheap or free Laughing
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Mon, 19 January 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol very true. but u no sometimes u can get it discounted of wateva u no some people in the right place and do stuff ur self
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Tue, 20 January 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FujiwaraTakumi, that toyota wrecker youre talkin about is it somewhere in norhern suburbs? whats is called?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Another Trueno forsale Tue, 20 January 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Last weekend i found out the price of volks. At that price i'd rather be called a wannabe with watanabes. Flashy. but some punk prolly will come and flog them n leave your car on bricks. Otherwise be sure to always park on grass HAHAH!!!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics)
Next Topic:TOYOTA HILUX PRICE DROP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:43:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008430004119873 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.