Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Anyone Good With Photoshop?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Anyone Good With Photoshop? Fri, 12 December 2003 23:50 Go to next message
Hey anyone here good with photoshop? i wanna change the colour from white to black and i just cant seem to work out how....

Nate

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2003 23:52]

Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sat, 13 December 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a graphic designer.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sat, 13 December 2003 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well Confused

on the left hand side should be a tool bar about 3/4 down the screen.....
it has two sqaure boxes one black and one white (should be)
click on them and the color pallet comes up

i think Razz
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh thats great shraka, just blurt ur a graphic desinger then just leave it at that Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes well I'm waiting for him to tell me what he actualy wants. If he just wants to change the brush colour, then thats easy, left hand side, as jackel said. I thought he maint the colour of his car in an image or something. Thats a bit harder.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool wel my cuz tomas is a master of photoshop. i mean take a look at this mate

http://groups.msn.com/PEAK11N/camryediting.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=269
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now u cal that skill or w000t Razz
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry boyz, here we go

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwAAABEUxcbR8MeXUIkGMx5L6pWFlIU57yFw7HVaN5vilXVaar2kJs7ESU!sjCMsRGQigVI6v5uL2qtHsBwFKiDOBXrOuuwSdSKSefXbLRc/drex%20cruzn.JPG?dc=4675446290611267124
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No offence to your cuz, but I could do better. Razz
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and if you thought that was good, chek out this one, i mean it almost looks like im at autosalon can u belive the skill?? Shocked

chek out the reflection from the bonnet, the shadowing, now that is just superb, wat do u think boyz

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDdAmMRURjf5HtTjvcdxr0VO2wQgH04PKl7JFdTYWca1NofC82pXfjjXADlFdk0NH6DaU0qvyXcXzbFcpWSOvGrOrGgbEJZ9iHv3TZ*w*o/IM000142.JPG?dc=4675446695818477287

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDdAmsRIhrf5HtTjvcdxij26YGPURfGeLCf3Yh3s2XYIdVce7XcXg*SpHJbKorNXdTOH*0G80mTgbU*JVkLgJaf*hU4ix!!qvLQ5aAwGGo/IM000159.JPG?dc=4675446695872689319

DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course shraka! was a joke heh heh Razz
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice hubcaps DrExTc! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I was wonderin if they where hubcaps or what. If they are, TAKE THEM OFF FFS!

Anyway,
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/shraka_lancer_riced.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 14 December 2003 09:16]

DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks simdawg kmart racing editionz

yeh i mite shraka, but first i gotta get ma low lows but b4 dat i gotsta get ma paperz, but b4 dats i gotta write a letter, and im 2 lazy 2 write it
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nuuuuhice lancer shrakz Very Happy . does it cum with intercookie n ting dat goes brrr PSHT?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sun, 14 December 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Naw, it's just a stock 4G15 carby. Very Happy

I like this one better. I would actualy like to own this lancer:
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/shraka_lancer_riced2.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 14 December 2003 13:56]

DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Wed, 17 December 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4 sheez ma neez err do u remember a tv show or movie wher this dude has this liquid he pours over a picture to make it come to life? he does a few chix, but they turn out to b duds.. ones too big ones to tall, etc, wel this is a car i want to use that liquid on
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Wed, 17 December 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like Weird Science, with the nuclear missile.

Yeah, I do vaguely remember something about liquid, and things on paper coming to life...

If I had that liquid stuff, I would use it on this picture:
http://www.users.on.net/merlyn/garage/supra/veilside/images/veilside_toyota_supra_black_02.jpg

Not the lancer.

Or depending on how much I had, I would use it on both.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Thu, 18 December 2003 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh but of course! shrka it was simply a compliment to your fine artistical skillz Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Fri, 19 December 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well thank you. But I still want the Supra. Very Happy
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sat, 20 December 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude teach me about supras, i want one 2!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sat, 20 December 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teach you? Wha?
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sat, 20 December 2003 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh like, which ones r d best
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Sat, 20 December 2003 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Supra above is a Mark IV (mark 4) Supra. They started being produced in 1993. The main two are the Supra RZ Turbo, and the Supra SZ non-turbo. You also get the GZ etc... but I'll show you what they mean below:

The 1993 SZ non-Turbo comes with a 2JZ-GE engine, a 5-speed manual or an optional 4-speed Tiptronic Auto. In 1998 they started coming with Toyota's VVT-i. It had an optional Limited Slip Differential and optional Aero top.

The 1993 RZ Twin Turbo comes with a 2JZ-GTE engine, a 6-Speed manual (with Torsion Limited Slip Dif) or an optional 4-speed Tiptronic Auto (with optional Limited Slip Dif) and optional Aero top on the Auto model.

There was also a GZ in 1993. It was non-turbo as far as I know, came with Automatic 4 speed only and had a Torsion Limited Slip Dif.

In 1994, a suped up version of the SZ was produced called the SZR.

In 1995 the RZ was dropped the Auto option, and gained larger 17" wheels. The RZS was introduced with all the same options as the pre-1995 RZ. Aero tops where discontinued for the Twin Turbo models this year.

In 1997 the 2JZ-GTE and 2JZ-GE started coming with VVT-I variable valve timing.

In 1998, the Aero top was discontinued from the SZR (the only model to still provide it as an option).

The Export model of the Supra is a little different, basically it has 320HP rather than 275HP (due to Jap restrictions) and has a smaller steel turbo rather than a larger ceramic turbo and has airflow sensors rather than a MAP system. There are also differences in break sizes and dif ratios etc. You can find more detailed differences and year to year changes on this page.

Offcourse, my favourite Supra is the 1998 Supra RZ with a Manual 6 speed and optional leather interior, which comes with a 2JZ-GTE VVT-i engine.

Wanna know more about the Mark IV Supra, check out the MKIV website.

I don't know much about the pre 1993 Supra's.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Mon, 22 December 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers mate that was heaps helpful, ok, lets, say ive got 15k saved up Shocked ... wat shuld i do?

get a good older supra, or.. save up some more and get a newer model, or like all things, it all depends yeh?
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Mon, 22 December 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get a JZA70 1992ish. you'll need +25 to get a decent late model RZ
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Mon, 22 December 2003 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DrExTc wrote on Mon, 22 December 2003 18:18

cheers mate that was heaps helpful, ok, lets, say ive got 15k saved up Shocked ... wat shuld i do?

get a good older supra, or.. save up some more and get a newer model, or like all things, it all depends yeh?

Get a soarer.

That money is far short of a decent mk4 TT supra.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Mon, 22 December 2003 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks speaka n apollo. does anyone have some pics of these thus mentioned cars? i know google is my freind, but you mite have readily available pics that go beyond my normal adept resource locating skillz (if any)

also, apollo. not sure, whats the diff between sup n soar?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Mon, 22 December 2003 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The GZ is a luxury version of the RZ. The SZ-R as described had a 2JZGE but a 6-speed manual and Torsen LSD.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone Good With Photoshop? Tue, 23 December 2003 09:19 Go to previous message
Depends what you want the car for. I don't know much about Soarers, but as I understand it they are a bit more luxurious than Supras, but not as hardcore when it comes to performance.

The Soarer comes in three different forms that I know of.
(Lexus SC400) 4.0 ltr V8 (186kw, 353nm) from $14,999
(Lexus SC300) 3.0 ltr Inline 6 (167kw, 285nm)
2.5 ltr Inline 6, dunno the KW or NM for that though, but they cost from 12,900.
The Jap spec Supra RZ comes with 209kw, the export spec Supra RZ has 238kw and 427nm of torque. The SZ only has 164kw and 284nm.

All Soarers weigh in at about 1622kg, so it's a bit heavier than the Supra too.

Some Soarers came with reverse cameras and other stuff like DVD players or whatever.

So yeah, a Soarer (or Lexus SC series) is more of a luxury sports car than a hardline box of performance like the Supra is.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The Witzl goes to Colorado tomorrow!
Next Topic:General Driving Rules (long read)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 04:33:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065679550170898 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.