Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
3SGE Water Outlet + Sensors Wed, 17 December 2003 08:12 Go to next message
Dudes, my outlet screwed itself as well as the temp sensor and another one when I went to remove it.

Anyone who has these I will love forever..

My car is stranded near Parklea Markets till I get one.

Thanks champs Smile

Rob
  Send a private message to this user    
Steve_Reynolds
Regular

May 2002
Re: 3SGE Water Outlet + Sensors Thu, 18 December 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have sensors, no outlet tho
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGE Water Outlet + Sensors Thu, 18 December 2003 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have several outlets. what year/generation is your engine??. would be bset to call me today or over week-end as I may not look a thtis again today. terry 07-38143762
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 3SGE Water Outlet + Sensors Sun, 21 December 2003 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob man, do you still need this and what exactly are you needing Confused , remember I have a fully screwed up 3SGE sitting in my garage, waiting for a stip down, I wanna see the damage Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 3SGE Water Outlet + Sensors Tue, 23 December 2003 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah dudes! Thanks for the posts I appreciate it 200%! I got my knee reconstructed on Thursday past so my mate went to Celicar spares and got one with the sensors ($55) and fixed it all up for me and drove it home Thursday night.

what a hero.. I was SO not looking forward to this and had no idea how I was going to get my baby back Smile But she's in the garage now awaiting a radiator flush and new coolant!

Had to re-wire some of the plugz. I guess my engine is Gen 1, dunno, car was manufuctured in December 1988
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 3SGE Water Outlet + Sensors Tue, 23 December 2003 05:11 Go to previous message
that's what I have been wondering actually rob, your engine may not be a gen 1, cause at that dyno day the power yours has at the wheels is more like the power a gen 2 makes. especially since you think your engine is stock, this may be the reason.

One way to find out is to look at the differences between gen1 and gen2. find a guy named .T. (he has a wiley E cyotie avatar) he may be able to tell you what to look for.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4AGE Dizzy cap
Next Topic:WTB - Whiteline Tailights
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 21:18:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10992097854614 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.