Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price - Sold

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price - Sold Sat, 15 November 2003 08:31 Go to next message
Twin Blitz BAG turbos for sale. Very rare. Theses Turbos are hi-flowed and strengthened than the factory turbos.
$600 or offer plus postage
http://members.optushome.com.au/sajeewaw/images/tu rbo1.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/sajeewaw/images/tu rbo2.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/sajeewaw/images/tu rbo_all.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/sajeewaw/images/bl itz_label.jpg

Email: sajeewaw@optushome.com.au

[Updated on: Wed, 24 December 2003 10:15]

Send a private message to this user    
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Sat, 15 November 2003 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any idea on k's on them.. any shaft play.... very interested
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Sat, 15 November 2003 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No shaft play, unknown about kms as to the turbo's were installed when I bought the car. I have used it for 20,000 Kms.
supra1jz
Regular

October 2003
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Sun, 16 November 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would these be much of an upgrade for the ct12's on a 1jz???? Or are they completely different?? Just curious seeing as though they are both ct12.
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Sun, 16 November 2003 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As far as I know these turbos would only work with 1g-gte engine, Also the turbos on the 1jz are ct12a which are bigger than the ct12
http://www.toymods.org.au/1G_vs_1JZ/
knackers
Regular

November 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Sun, 16 November 2003 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi What sort of psi can you run on this set up
knackers
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Sun, 16 November 2003 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was running 14 psi
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 18 November 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 18 November 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got pictures of the standard 1ggte turbos i would be very interested to compare the sizes

TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 18 November 2003 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi craig,

i could probably get some pcs as i have 2 sitting on my garage floor....
how would u compare sizes without them in the same pic for reference?

Cheers
Stew

ps. i'll take some pics - whats your e-mail?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 18 November 2003 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the housings are still the same aint they

craig@4age.net

cheers stew
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 18 November 2003 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reply I measured them here
http://members.optushome.com.au/sajeewaw/images/tu rbo1.jpg compressor inlet = 35mm

Turbine Inlet (where exhaust gases enter) = 45mm

compressor outlet (to intake manifold) = 30mm

turbine exhaust outlet = 60mm

Also on a closer look the exhaust housing is coated with hard black ceramic type material to stop heat from escaping into the engine bay..

If you guys need any measurements let me know

the factory measurements can be found on the below url
http://www.toymods.org.au/1G_vs_1JZ/
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Wed, 19 November 2003 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there you go craig...

do you still want pics? i think everything is in that article...

Cheers
Stew
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 21 November 2003 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump!!

[Updated on: Tue, 25 November 2003 20:56]

punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 25 November 2003 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated Price $500
2Lsupra
Regular

November 2003
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Sun, 30 November 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so these would bolt straight on right?
could be exactly wot i looking for...

just curious to why you selling them also?
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Mon, 01 December 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You get everything you need to bolt straight on to your 1g-gte engine.
I'm selling them coz I want to swap the 1g to 1jz or go for a bigger single turbo setup..

I was pulling 140rwkw @ 14psi and its much more responsive and stronger than the standard turbos...
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Wed, 03 December 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated Price $450
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 05 December 2003 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i see the compresser sizes on the site but are the ct12 and ct12a bolt points the same? if so they should fit an i'll def buy em off u! do u know?
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 05 December 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry requiem I can't confirm that this would bolt on to the 1jz's.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 05 December 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, i'll ask in tech section. let ya know!
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Fri, 05 December 2003 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mate,
i have both 1g and 1j manifolds and turbos here and i'll guarantee they WONT fit, sorry.
they look similar but they are different.

Stew
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Fri, 05 December 2003 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tar
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sun, 07 December 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Somebody's gotta want this...
pawel
Regular

December 2003
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sun, 07 December 2003 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check your mail
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Fri, 12 December 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sat, 13 December 2003 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay dude not trying to shit on your post but i make 143kw at the wheels on 12psi with standard turbo and thats running a fuel ratio of 9.1 (hell rich) cus my computer is fucked , so shouldnt your set up be making heaps more
Dennis
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sat, 13 December 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prolly u gotta gen 3 1g-gte, I am running on a gen 1... with the more aggressive gen 3 ecu and the bigger injectors it would be able to get much more impressive figures...
Update: would you have a dyno sheet? would be intresting to compare the dyno runs

[Updated on: Sat, 13 December 2003 09:47]

grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sat, 13 December 2003 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ill find a copy of my runs and send em to you , i was led to belive that the only diffrence between gen 1-3 was the boost level as on my mates gen2 with the same boost mad the same power . when you did your run did you get a boost reading on your dyno sheet ? cus the normal turbos cant hold more than 12psi at even if there set higher on mine it shows they peek a 15psi and buy the time it reaches max power its back down to 12 psi dose this happen with the high flowed ones???
Dennis
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sun, 14 December 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a set of these, but my car hasn't got the engine in. When you say they are more responsive than the factory turbos, what are they like to drive, do they have any more lag than the factory ones?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sun, 14 December 2003 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are a few differences between the Gens, the biggest difference being the Gen3 ECU which appears to be much more aggressive.

These would be a nice purchase if in good condition, they were worth $2600 brand new.
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sun, 14 December 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is the copy of the dyno run
http://members.optushome.com.au/sajeewaw/images/avo.jpg

and they are not laggy at all...
2Lsupra
Regular

November 2003
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sun, 14 December 2003 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, so the 2 curves are with the new cooler on and without it on?
so it gained ya an extra 13kws,after a bit of tuning right?
an also wot is the "interceptor link" you have installed?

punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sun, 14 December 2003 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a fuel cut defender
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Mon, 15 December 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you fit the fuel cut? or did someone else?

which wires need splicing/intersepting?
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Mon, 15 December 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
avo fitted it, but I will have a look at the wiring later on and tell you...
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Mon, 15 December 2003 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool..
2Lsupra
Regular

November 2003
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Mon, 15 December 2003 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when you fitted ur front mount did you run all new plumbing or just use faactory and jsut cut pipes to fit new cooler?
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Mon, 15 December 2003 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
initially I was using the factory pipes, but I dont know if you have noticed, specially the pipe on the driver side next to the radiator is squashed(this pipe is connected to the cast iron pipe that comes from the turbo). This comes like that from factory. Now I have custom 3 inch piping from the intercooler on both sides.
Is anybody going to buy this turbo or am I just gonna answer questions for people Rolling Eyes
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Fri, 19 December 2003 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be interested.... how difficult are they to put on etc ?! going by what's been said they're exactly the same |?!
what's the going price at the moment too ?
am soon to be getting my 1ggte TA23 back... might need some spares
Brendon
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Sun, 21 December 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a bolt on kit, so no changes needed. All you need to do is remove the factory turbos and put these in...
price is $450 plus postage...
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Updated Price Wed, 24 December 2003 10:16 Go to previous message
Sold
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Garret t03 turbo off R34 GTT
Next Topic:15x7inch offset chrome wheels to suite ae86 (now with pic)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 02:13:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066580772399902 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.