Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
CAR SEAT COVERS Sat, 27 December 2003 13:33 Go to next message
Hi Does anyone know where i can get some funky car seat covers?
I have been looking in the auto shops and there isnt much choice and they mostly have a very boring range. Would be grateful if anyone could get back to me. Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sat, 27 December 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had trouble finding plain black ones , too many fancy ones for my taste. Ended up getting some AXS ones , nice material tho.

Places like autobarn , repco , supercheap auto , kmart all have lots of seat covers.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 December 2003 14:14]

kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sat, 27 December 2003 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks DIZ will try some of them, i have looked in automart and supercheap autos.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I too have the AXS seat covers... The material that they are made from is really good and comfortable... I got mine brand new but second hand Razz , like a dude got them for a pressie, never used them and sold them to me for $30... I think they are like $80 for two front covers... They also make custom fit rear covers for a hefty $180...

They always have stands at car shows like Autosalon and stuff...

You can also go to http://www.axsexycovers.com/... Hope that will be help...

Are you the HSV_girl Kirsty???
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Rolla, No im not the HSV girl whos that?
Im new here.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh, k... There's another Kirsty on here... Dats all...

Welcome anywayz...
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the welcome Rolla! Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No wuccas... What do you drive???
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a 1990 Toyota Corolla Seca (my first car) theres a pic of it on my homepage
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just looking Razz Razz Razz ...

I see that you are from Melbourne??? Guessing from plates on car...

[Updated on: Sun, 28 December 2003 01:19]

kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep i am from Melbourne Rolla Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bummer Razz Razz Razz ...
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol rolla Very Happy you from sydney yeah?
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i might try looking for seat covers at the markets, thats if i can be bothered today! Cant seem to find anything i like in the auto shops.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeppas... Sydney's the way to go...

I was saying bummer cause I saw your pic Razz Razz Razz lol, nah, cause of the Sydneyrollaclub that we got going on...

If you can find the AXS ones, get them... You'll see what I mean about the comfortness...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy... you're a sleaze! Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's a nice car Kirsty... Cool colour. Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL... Sleaze nah, just looking for new members Smile Smile Smile ...
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get the "NOS" seat covers and every1 will believe that ur car goes hard.
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks SIMDOG yeah i am really happy with the car, my parents had it checked out and there was absolutely nothing to do on it at all. I love it.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Sun, 28 December 2003 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as we see it there is plenty to be done to the rolla
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Mon, 29 December 2003 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes Bandit, I havent had it very long just got my Ps few months ago. Not sure whether i will do anything on it. Any suggestions?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Mon, 29 December 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drop it to within 10mm of the ground, 18" chrome rims, huge wing on the back that blocks your rearview mirror and a cannon of an exhaust tip.

Oh, and some NOS stickers. Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Mon, 29 December 2003 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Simdog...

Kirsty, what mods did you wanna do??? Like how the car looks, sounds or performs???
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Mon, 29 December 2003 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably how it looks Rolla, nothing too much
Thanks for the advice SIMDOG LOLOLOLOLOL
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only small touches???

Nice set of rims, lowered a bit, tinted windows, bodykit(???)... Anything else you can think of Kirsty???
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Rolla Boy, you just basically repeated what I already suggested. Confused
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not really...

I basically suggested a nice set of rims, prolly 16's, drop it 2", 20% tints and maybe a kit, maybe even just front bar and skirts... Standard SX wing on the rear...

That should look goodness...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know, I was kidding. Razz Razz Razz Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought that but there were no smilies to let me know...

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wan't smilies, I'll give you smilies... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The windows are already tinted Rolla so prob the rims and maybe a bodykit
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL Simdog...

Kirsty, you forgot the suspension Smile Smile Smile ...
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Rolla, looks mint Very Happy , must have low K's. Anyway you would be better of lowering the car, then get rims, as rollaboy said. First lower it then get rimz you will like the look of it, then you will want a kit then Sound System etc etc then you will realise you have the Toymods bug and youve spent more money on the car than its worth. Laughing
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol yeah i think so SMT. Wouldnt mind spending all that money on it if it wasnt my money lol maybe i might try and get my parents to get me some stuff for it for my Bday. Just used up all my money buying it lol.
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that the suspension/tyre combo should be done the other way. Find the rims you want then lower the car enough to make the height suit the rims.

Don't know about you, smt 007, but some mags look good with wheel arch overlap while some don't. Chrommies, I think need overlap, but mags that look more racier on the other hand, need a small gap above the tyre (5-10mm thats all) to show that the wheels arn't just for show (even though they might be).

Just my thoughts.

PS Kirsty, how did you fare in the big storm a month back?? Believe it or not I was caught in that with a tent. Woke up with the tent around my ears because the wind snapped the supporting pole. Scary sh#t indeed!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loL, You have to convince your parents that mods are of safety concern also Confused , ie. say you need to lower the car because it keeps the car lower to the ground and stiffer in corners, which minimises risk due to the car sitting on the road firmly minimising body roll reducing the risk of a turn over. Very Happy

Also you need to get bigger Rimz because it aids in getting more grip on the road keeping you safer on the road, specially in wet conditions. Very Happy

Then say "do you care about my safety on the road" Crying or Very Sad That should do it. Very Happy

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 30 December 2003 22:59]

CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Tue, 30 December 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you define funky? Is that sporty or girly?

Someone I worked with a couple of years back had a new Lancer with some nice Red and Black seat covers which suited the car very well. I was surprise to find out she bought it at Target.

A few people just get the Snap On red cotton mechanics covers. I don't know if that is too Boy Racer for you.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Thu, 01 January 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah but Iggy, they are worth $50 each...
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Fri, 02 January 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most wanna be's get the red snap on seat covers,our snap on guy (jason) sells heeps of them to dick heads he reckons. All mechanics out there go buy black snap on seat covers.
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Fri, 02 January 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got black NOS covers ... some kid pointed at me and said, "that car has NOS seats! can that car do skids?" lmao...

still $55 is alot better than paying $150 for snapon covers, event tho they are oil resistant..woo-fukn-hooo
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Fri, 02 January 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only paid $55ea for snap on ones,im a mechanic so i need them (Fucking dirty mechanics)
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: CAR SEAT COVERS Mon, 05 January 2004 01:31 Go to previous message
Be sick like me and get some red snap on seat covers Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I need a "beater".
Next Topic:OT: OEM Nissan Part Numbers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-