Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » I need a "beater".

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 06:13 Go to next message
Hi there. This is an unusual request.

I am leaving this rental hell hole in about 2 weeks but I have an annoying neighbour that lives directly across the road from me.

Unfortunately, it would appear (according to him) I am unable to park anywhere in my street.

My wife parked her car in front of his place ONCE to which he spoke in aggressive manner to my wife requesting that she move her car. She kindly suggested he fuck off. Today, a note was left on our front door suggesting I park my car elsewhere as he is unable to get his boat out of his driveway. My car was parked in front of my house. The road is quite wide and there seems to be adequate room to manouevre.

I need someone with a "beater". It must be registered. It needs to sit out the front of his house for 1-2 weeks. The owner should ideally not be too concerned about any minor damage it might sustain. Any make would be fine, but ideally it would be an unsightly old Falcon/Kingswood.

Feel free to PM me if you are able to meet these requirements.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 December 2003 06:15]

Send a private message to this user    
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But you're leaving.

Who cares? Get over it.

Just salt his gardens and move. Evil or Very Mad (Mix in a shitload of salt with water and drench his yard).

But heh, I got the feeling at first you were after a hired thug. Very Happy
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck him don't use salt. Napalm it while he's doing it. Sugar the boat fuel, put his boat tralier no plate on his car etc. Could have taken a supra back with you that would have done the job!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go buy a datto for $40

Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/evil

a bottle of roundup can be bought for 18 dollars ..

a spray pack - 10 dollars ..

mix poison with water, but not too diluted - in spray pack - write - under the cover of darkness "WANKER" on his front lawn - about hmm, 2 days before you leave ..

from then on - until we have decent rain again - he will be tarnished with wanker lawn Smile

here ends evil lesson 1 Twisted Evil

/end evil

Oh and if you need a hired thug - ask allan - he'd scare anyone in the dark Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 28 December 2003 09:03]

IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from the trading post....

Commodore VK, rolled, new motor (3wks old), new trans (3mths old), with receipts, best offer, (03) 59414946 Pakenham

Mitsubishi Sigma, 1982 white, sedan, manual, 2.6ltr Astron engine, 108000kms, books, new tyres, (EJP-490) reg expired, drives very good, clean car, Bargain! $70 (03)95050353 Brighton

Brake fluid sprayed with a mister over the front lawn is always attractive, some people like to get artistic and leave a little message Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Sun, 28 December 2003 09:14]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sun, 28 December 2003 19:02

/evil

a bottle of roundup can be bought for 18 dollars ..

a spray pack - 10 dollars ..

mix poison with water, but not too diluted - in spray pack - write - under the cover of darkness "WANKER" on his front lawn - about hmm, 2 days before you leave ..

from then on - until we have decent rain again - he will be tarnished with wanker lawn Smile

here ends evil lesson 1 Twisted Evil

/end evil

Oh and if you need a hired thug - ask allan - he'd scare anyone in the dark Wink

That's not evil, it's just an annoyance. Wink

My suggestion is the evil one. He'll have to dig the whole lot up because nothing will grow again until it's all gotten rid of. Now THAT is a pain in the arse that'll last a long time. Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so your saying lightly diluted roundup wont sterilse the soil ?

hehe Smile

Either way it would shit him to tears Wink
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amateurish and uncreative Razz

but less likely to result in a major police investigation that what I could suggest (i hold the record for most emergency vehicles attending one of my scenes - 2 fire trucks and a police car, and I got away with it Smile)

ammonium nitrate (pure stuff sourced from any good wholesale lanscape/nursery) mixed with diesel with a detonator does wonders.

aluminium + iron oxide on the bonnet of his car.

flour + petrol to a doughy texture, placed wherever you feel like it, then lit

BUT I get the impression dave wants to be annoying, not destructive Smile
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven
I hope i never get on your shit list.

Still i know a guy around here that would be a good candidate for some of that treatment.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 28 December 2003 19:39

ammonium nitrate (pure stuff sourced from any good wholesale lanscape/nursery) mixed with diesel with a detonator does wonders.

aluminium + iron oxide on the bonnet of his car.

Ahhhh the memories.... hehehe

From my recollection the Al + FeO need a magnesium fuse.

mmmmmmmm backyard thermite.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 December 2003 09:54]

speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw: get caught with ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel, youre going straight to the lockup, no bail pending investigation, under new terrorist laws.

i like his original idea. hes not doing anything wrong, and it will piss him off royally.

doing anything with his lawn and property will get the finger pointed straight at gt, and that wont solve anything...

[Updated on: Sun, 28 December 2003 10:29]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NAPALM, ANFO and thermite

you guys are nutcases!!!!!

Hehe i know of someone that would recommend a dose of exotic and rapid spreading weeds to his gardens. Simple, yet effective and the pleasure can still be had weeks after the fact when you drive by Very Happy
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo, the fact that I am leaving in 2 weeks is exactly the reason to make an asshole of myself. Were I living there permanently, I would be very clear to him about what I consider to be 'neighbourly' behaviour.

Yeah, just want to be annoying. The car is just another way of pissing him right off.

Diesel mixed with turpentine on the front nature strip is a must. Salting is good but does require a large amount of salt. He has a Hiace van which might end up with some brake fluid on the roof (where he can't see it).

He is very precious when it comes to the nature strip and street. Clearly there are issues of territory in his feeble peanut of a brain.

I have also considered installing some "No standing" signs out the front of his house but the degree of difficulty is high.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put one on the left of his driveway and one directly across the road from his driveway if ya can
that will annoy the fuck outa him
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and the explosive stuff I'll definitely be leaving that well alone, particularly with the "terrorism - no fun" laws.

Many years ago at uni, I managed to get a hold of some potassium perchlorate. It is a black granular material that burns with an intense bright white flame.

One night, my friend and I decide to play a prank. We laid a line of the PPC across the road, wait for an unsuspecting car to approach and light it.

Victim approaches. Light the PPC. It makes a bright and slow trip across the road. The car stops. Our laughter suddenly turns to horror when 2 blue lights start flashing from what we thought were roof racks. We run away - quickly - but stop to have a look at what happens next.

The cops have now exited the vehicle and are approaching the white flame with guns drawn yelling stuff into the surrounding shrubbery. Withing 5 minutes, 2 more cop cars arrive, and then the fire truck (by this stage the PPC had burnt out). A couple of minutes later, the police helicopter arrives and does multiple low passes with the bright light, presumably looking for us. We decide it is pretty hot now so we head off home. We were shitting bricks by this stage.

We still chuckle about it now!

Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I suggest finding somewhere close by that is doing roadworks. Part a street away and collect as much of the stuff as you and mates can carry (witches hats, warning signs etc) amd artfully arrange them on his driveway and nature strip. If any is left out, repeat each day until gone. Very Happy
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some fireworks would go down well to.
As your leaving with everything packed let a couple off out the front,the louder the better,just to really piss him right off.
As for his boat fill the tank with diesel and he should get stuck out on the water somewhere.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Take a p!ss in his windscreen wiper fluid bottle. Cool
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sun, 28 December 2003 20:42

Apollo, the fact that I am leaving in 2 weeks is exactly the reason to make an asshole of myself. Were I living there permanently, I would be very clear to him about what I consider to be 'neighbourly' behaviour.

Yeah, just want to be annoying. The car is just another way of pissing him right off.

Diesel mixed with turpentine on the front nature strip is a must. Salting is good but does require a large amount of salt. He has a Hiace van which might end up with some brake fluid on the roof (where he can't see it).

He is very precious when it comes to the nature strip and street. Clearly there are issues of territory in his feeble peanut of a brain.

I have also considered installing some "No standing" signs out the front of his house but the degree of difficulty is high.

Yea, I suppose so. I see your point. Smile

But why not just leave the ms46 out front?

Have a party and invite the whole street (except him of course), and then some to park the whole lot in.

Keep calling pizza's to his house. The guys delivering won't care as they'll still get paid. Just call the large chains on him, pizza slut, domino's, etc. And even after you move, keep doing it for another week or so. Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, cheap unlicensed cars delivered while he's out!

On the "Roundup" idea, this stuff is basically the weakest broad spectrum herbicide available publically, and plants will grow back from it. I've even sprayed paddocks with it, and put sheep back in there within two hours with no detrimental effects. While you won't find me recommending it, any "Paraquat" (Diquat or Triquat derivitaves) product if spilled neat on the soil will have a much more permanent effect. A farmer friend who spilled a drum of it approximately 14 years ago still has a bare patch of soil where it spilled!

I would however recommend a pleasantly wrapped fairwell gift of dog crap, left upon his door step on your departure with an equally pleasant fairwell card enlightening him on the virtues of friendly neighbour relations?!

Let me know if you need a hand with the dog crap, I have three of the shit machines!!!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe - that's just off the top of my head too Smile
and yeah, a fuse is required to get the thermite going.

let's just say I have a creative mind to go with a working knowledge of a variety of explosives. that's without getting into the nasty stuff - like touch powder in his letterbox (that sort of thing results in bodily harm). nitroglycerine is also really easy to make, if you're nuts enough to try it. (despite what fight club would have you believe, that shit is incredibly unstable, and you have to make it in very small quantities, and store each of the small quantities in a dark, dry, cool place away from each other, 'cause it has a tendency of reacting to anything and blowing up for no apparent reason)

and as I said - Dave's original idea is annoying rather than destructive, and completely legal.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey GT,

How about spraying small amoungs of brake fluid on every pannel on his car, he will require a full respray coz of the dots you left behind Very Happy

How about turning up the sterio pointing at his house?

Starting the lawn mower and rev it fully at 9am in the morning?

I don't know, hope I gave you some Ideas...

Cheers.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is simplish to make, but you definitely have to be gutsy. You definitely need to know what you are doing.

A friend and I nearly killed ourselves doing the TNT thing, not because we made any, but because we produced huge amounts of nitrogen dioxide. Of course, being "geniuses" (Rolling Eyes) and utterly confident that nothing would go wrong, we did this in his bedroom. We extinguished the reaction by dousing the mixture with flour. The nitrocellulose thus made was much easier to deal with.

I couldn't believe how easy it was to obtain highly concentrated nitric acid. We got 9.6 molar stuff (it was pale yellow!) from an art shop - art fags use it for etching. I sincerely hope things are a bit more regulated than this nowadays.

I still have some magnesium strips around.

Whatever you do, don't ingest Paraquat. It's bad, mkay? Look for the triad of pulmonary infiltrates, oesophageal erosions and acute renal failure. Death is slow but inexorable. I have only seen one - deliberate overdose.
VLCT
Newcomer

December 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want i can come over with my FJ45 with 33" centerpedes and turn his lawn to dirt!!!!!!" Laughing Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, at 2:45 in the morning this joker has asked me to move my car so he can back into his driveway. Needless to say, I told him to fuck off.

It's on.
VLCT
Newcomer

December 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You tell him dude... Twisted Evil

You got a pic of this idiot's driveway?
Would be fun to see... Rolling Eyes
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave i think we need a sound off competition at your place mate.

my outlaws live across the road from a choice piece of work much the same as what you have here. unfortunately they are not renting.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 28 December 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny funny stories gt Very Happy

I am not so chemically inclined.. don't know why.. just the old CO2 bottle + sparkler grenades always worked for me into people's front yards at random times.

Hey what's shellite good for? I have like this massive drum of it here and so far all I have used it for is tennis ball comets. I have heard it is generally used for cleaning, like r/c car engine components, and perhaps offset printer machinery.. (trying to think of where it may have come from)
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd use some formalin or maybe some caustic soda flakes. flake caustic will erode thru most things except plastic. formalin kills blackberry's within 20min.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you live in a 2 m wide lane or someshit
or does he drive an 18wheeler??

go tell him to fuck off and get over himself

[Updated on: Mon, 29 December 2003 05:28]

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh how I wished I lived in Vic.
Go back at 3am tomorrow and ask him to FUCK OFF!

Or http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/clubagreenie/Knives%20&%20sheath.jpg

they'll soon be on order.

J
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
park as many cars as you can muster in his driveway and in front of his house. great excuse for a party.

when he asks you to move your car/s you will be too intoxicated to drive them.

done. simple and fun. Surprised

or, you could ask him to move his car at ungodly hours for stupid reasons ie "my dog keeps trying to hump the tyre" or "my wife cant stop looking at it when she's supposed to be cooking"

or something else random and irrelevant Very Happy Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sun, 28 December 2003 20:02

You have no idea how much i will love to cause this asshole pain!

The same asshole that left a 4WD parked across daves gates

Anyway i have a few IDEAS Very Happy
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone took his bins last night. That's a shame.
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drain oils from his car and disconnect the oil light sender wire. Take oils with you and remember to put oil pan plug back.
He wont get too far so you can go wonder and say something like: That's something that never havent happened to me. Or, Dont you know that car needs oil to run.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 December 2003 20:42]

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The oil thing above is GOOD. You couls also remove the nut from the prop on his boat. These things happen
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 29 December 2003 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a mate that could make some touch powder, that u could place under one of his tyres and as soon a it makes contact with the tyre, it would explode. Now depending on what u want to do, just blow the tyre off or flip the entire car/boat depends on how much u use.

I may also be able to get my hands on an explosive device that u hook up to the disks, and once it his a set speed the wheels will be blown off.

Or there is the simply shaped charge that can be hooked up so that the steering wheel is ejected from the car through the drivers head.

And if u have little imageination theer is always the small amount of explosive(black powder, plastic, etc) packed around the one of the spark plugs with a blaster cap right next to the spark.

The list can go on but i think that that is enough for now.

ok i am a lil sadistic, but these are just idea's. And yes u will go to jail if u use any of them.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 December 2003 22:13]

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Tue, 30 December 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

my wife cant stop looking at it when she's supposed to be cooking

Laughing Laughing Laughing
moo4AGZETA22
Regular

April 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Tue, 30 December 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a nice simple and effective method for neighbour "resolution".

1. Large PAPER cup (The old Wendys milkshape cup)
2. Lots of FRESH dog/cow/cat shit (Your own could be traced...)
3. Buy metholated spirits, or paint thinner. This will eat away the cup, but only a small amount of the shit...
4. Place contents in PAPER cup. Use LOTS of shit, and only a little metho
5. Place in letterbox on FRIDAY night
6. ENJOY Evil or Very Mad

The smell is absolutely disgusting, and will probably force the purchase of a new letterbox
Doing stuff that could cause others to get hurt is not a good thing. ie artificially wearing brake lines/messing with tyres and the like

Cheers,
Justin Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Tue, 30 December 2003 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the flaming bag of shit was always my favourite. and oldie but a goodie Smile

and dont use cow crap - it doesn't smell much
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Tue, 30 December 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leave porn magazines around his house so he gets in trouble

leave messages on his answering machine "hey sexy, come back to the office" etc.

Evil or Very Mad

OR

you could.....um...

steal his doormat?

steal his letterbox?

when he asks you to move your car, move it into his driveway. or just move it a few centimetres...

order pizzas to his house at early hours of the morning?

report him via the police for excessive noise?

i dunno.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Tue, 30 December 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
learn from the irish!!!

go down to your local bunnings warehouse and purchace some grass fertaliser now get a coffee grinder and grind the shit out of it . Put it into a coffeejar and add some battery acid drill a small hole in the lid and pass the fuse through it making sure it is tight "liquid nails is good for this" pack nails into the coffee jar and secure it tight .Now go to his house at night and lob it through tis bedroom window making sure you have light it and also getting the hell out of there before it goes off you neighbour will surely be killed in the explosion as well as the damage to his property you will suceed not in pissing him off but killing him forever.......

that is how to make a coffee jar insendury device.
got tought that in school at a very early age!!!!!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Tue, 30 December 2003 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 30 December 2003 21:26

I am a Giant Wang

Yes you are Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 30 December 2003 11:30]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: I need a "beater". Wed, 31 December 2003 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know of one university lecturer who had to lecture Ag students as well as Chem students. This lecturer wasn't exactly loved by the aggies due to being a big headed tool who thought everyone else was below him.

Over christmas the year I started Uni some of the aggies got 2 dead sheep and stuffed them in the lecturer's chimney, while he was away on a 6 week holiday. It was over 35 degrees most days that summer so when he got back there was some nice sheep slop in the fireplace and the worst smell ever.

Now if you could get some of that action going in that would be nice.
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 04 January 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go tap his phone line and redirect his phone calls to pizza hut, or hook up an old cordless phone up where u have made the tap and call up as many international and 1900 numbers possible, you could also tamper with his power meter by say turning it back, and when mr power man comes he will see that the little tab has been tampered with.. all good Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 04 January 2004 02:39]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 04 January 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you cars are parked out the front, then obviously you are home (well probably anyway). So why does this guy have a problem with comming over to your house every time he has to move his boat and politely asking you to move your car? Dumbass.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 04 January 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im sure as hell not gonna try piss of you guys.... with all those idea's....
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: I need a "beater". Sun, 04 January 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But whatever you do, make sure you let us know so we can all congratulate you. Smile
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 05 January 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add the fucker's adderss to every web page/bit of junk mail that lets you supply a postable address ...

and send round the standard irritants (7th day adventists, mormons, scientologists, ... )

oh ... it might be hard, but cat or dog piss in the guys letterbox - everything that goes in the slot will be endowed with an unforgettable aroma... Laughing

afterthought ... have a leaving party and make sure the PA is facing the wankers house ... maybe an hour or two of the pulp fiction soundtrack? or some incredibly repetitive doof <www.djlithium.com> ? Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 05 January 2004 00:40]

Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I need a "beater". Mon, 05 January 2004 03:37 Go to previous message
Late an night...... Razz

Turn off his water, so when he gets up for work there's no hot water in the morning!

Turn of his power, so that his alarm doesn't go off (assuming its mains powered) and he'll be late for work the next day!

Or do both and he'll have to go outside, turn the water back on, then the power, THEN have a cold shower and be late for the work! Very Happy

Do this all week and he'll won't have a job the week after! Surprised

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:first experience with drifting
Next Topic:CAR SEAT COVERS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:26:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008065938949585 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.