Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
14" mags suit Sprinter Wed, 24 December 2003 04:48 Go to next message
what have you got???. dont need anything real fancy , in fact prefer older style wheel. will only consider tyres if they are brissy based. will consider shipping wheels . cash waiting. thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: 14" mags suit Sprinter Wed, 24 December 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terry, i have some 14x7 ma61 supra rims if you like,they have been painted black,the paint is a little chipped of the bead,but they are in good order,completely straight,$50 per rim if you are interested.

Brad
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 14" mags suit Sprinter Wed, 24 December 2003 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-MrRx7 has 4 stocko sprinter wheels he's trying to get rid of...in the parts for sale section or pm him...he;s in brissy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 14" mags suit Sprinter Wed, 24 December 2003 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Standard Mitsubishi Starion Alloys(8 spoke), with or without tyres, PM me if you're interested?!

Clint
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 14" mags suit Sprinter Sat, 27 December 2003 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Terry, A set of SA63 celica wheels interest you?

levinracer wrote on Wed, 24 December 2003 15:56

terry, i have some 14x7 ma61 supra rims if you like,they have been painted black,the paint is a little chipped of the bead,but they are in good order,completely straight,$50 per rim if you are interested.

Brad

If terry is not interested, could you inquire about the cost of shipping to brisbane?

Cheers
Wilbo
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: 14" mags suit Sprinter Tue, 30 December 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 3 14x6" minilite style rims in brisbane. 4th is very un repairable. they are of japanese origin, i always thought they were RGs. they have tyres (well worn) i can deliver. talk to me about price, i dont want much. anthonyroumeliotis@hotmail.com
sleeka73
Regular

April 2003

Re: 14" mags suit Sprinter Wed, 31 December 2003 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a set of perfect white trimmed MA61 Mags with two legal tyres $300
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: 14" mags suit Sprinter Fri, 09 January 2004 09:47 Go to previous message
I have some that I'm sure will fit. If you PM me your email I will send you a picture. They are in good nik, 5 of them with dodgy tyres and I can easily get them to brisbane as i'm down there all the time (i'm in toowoomba). Make me an offer once you see the picture, I'm fairly open price wise so whatever you think is fair I probably will too. They were off my celica (RA23) if you want to double check fitting...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB 1S or 2S bell for 3sg RWD conversion
Next Topic:WANTED - 12v heater automotive
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:06:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050828456878662 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.