Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Fri, 26 December 2003 04:00 Go to next message
I have two items for sale second hand...

1. Sony 4/3/2 Channel amplifier (XM-444)

444W Peak power output.
No problems, sounds good, it all works.
Current model.
On sale for $330 at JB HiFi when I checked today.
Looking for $230 ono for the amp.

This is what the amp looks like...
http://www.hotkit.co.uk/images/XM444small.jpg

2. Pioneer 500W (250W RMS) Subwoofer in Pioneer box.

The sub (TS-W254C) is in perfect condition and is less than 12 months old.
No scratches or damage on the cone or rubber.
Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS)
Sounds great and looks the part with the Pioneer box.
The box is carpeted in black with a small pioneer logo on the front and a larger on on the back.
It has gold terminals on the side.
I am looking for $200 ono for the sub and box.

This is what the sub looks like...
http://images.google.com.au/images?q=tbn:JmC2s_eueQ4C:www.bilstereospesialisten.no/Bilder/Pioneer/Hoyttalere/TS-W254C1.jpg

Selling due to Christmas money funded upgrade. Very Happy

I would prefer Melbourne buyers primarily because I have no idea how to post this shit. Confused
If someone from another state wants to buy, please help me out with postage instructions.

Cheers, Simon. Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 04:46]

Send a private message to this user    
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Sat, 27 December 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might want to buy this, but ill let you know when i get back from holidays. i get back on the 3rd, and yes im in melbourne, eastern suburbs.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Sun, 28 December 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I have an offer of $150 for the sub and box... If no-one can beat that within a week, I'll reluctantly sell it to that guy. He doesn't want the amp though.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Mon, 29 December 2003 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
200 for both? i live in the Bayside area too
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Mon, 29 December 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you offering $200 for both the sub and box or $200 for the lot? Because, $200 for the lot is way too low... I am in no hurry. Sorry. Confused
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Mon, 29 December 2003 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soz, the way u had written the post b4 sounded like for 150 both. thought it was a bit cheap n id beat it, anyway 200 for the amp?sound fair?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Mon, 29 December 2003 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meet ya in the middle, $215, and we have a deal. Very Happy

I am in Brighton, you?
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Mon, 29 December 2003 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Live in Highett. Is it in the car to hear running?Any probs with it?U at home now so i can come take a look?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Mon, 29 December 2003 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am at home... no it is not in a car and would require a fair bit of effort to test it on the spot. If there are any problems with it though I will happily refund your money... I always write out a receipt of some sort when I sell stuff.

Give me a call if you want. 9592 8958

Simon
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Mon, 29 December 2003 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On second thought, I have a battery and some RCA's lying around so if you really need to hear it working I can possibly rig something up. Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Fri, 02 January 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New price for the amp... $190 Very Happy
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Sat, 03 January 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Will you send to syd, i will give you $160 for the amp plus i will pay for postage.

cheers
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Sun, 04 January 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGZECORONA: Your offer hasn't gone unnoticed... A little busy ATM and cannot contact my friend who may be interested. Will give you an answer in a few days. If you want a quicker answer, increase your offer. Evil or Very Mad

Oh, and.......

Quote:

I would prefer Melbourne buyers primarily because I have no idea how to post this shit.
If someone from another state wants to buy, please help me out with postage instructions. Confused
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) and PIONEER 10" Sub in box. Mon, 05 January 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: Sony 444W.jpg
(Size: 85.26KB, Downloaded 13 time(s))

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Tue, 06 January 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New price for the amp... $175 plus postage or pickup.

I will be going up to Summernats on Wednesday so any Canberra buyers can pick up from there or I can send it wherever when I get back.

Either way, call me to negotiate. 0409438699

Simon Cool
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Mon, 12 January 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the amp still up for sale?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Mon, 12 January 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fo shizzay! I mean, yes it is still for sale. Just got back from Summernats 2 hours ago... was pretty cool. $175 + postage.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Tue, 13 January 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you go any lower? like 150 maybe?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Tue, 13 January 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, I've come down heaps already... It's a good amp $165 pickup or plus postage. Final offer.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Tue, 13 January 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deal. when can i pick it up? i live in eastern suburbs of melbourne.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Tue, 13 January 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give me a call and we will organise something. 9592 8958.

I was just about to go down to Mentone to Battery World but could wait around or meet you somewhere if you want.

Let me know ASAP so I can either go out or wait. Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SONY Amp (4-ch) new price $175....(10" sub - sold) Tue, 13 January 2004 03:06 Go to previous message
Ok, I'm going out now... can't wait indefinitely. I'll be on my mobile. 0409 438 699. I'll have the amp with me.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA** boss/hub kit for steering wheel (Momo pattern)
Next Topic:RZ supra LSD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:32:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062727928161621 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.