Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
icon8.gif  f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 01:49 Go to next message
I was working in Mt Lawley in W.A recently, after work at about 2am I went to put my keys in the door of my car to notice the door lock hanging half out. What seemed like the tip of a screwdriver was still in it, and all the metal work around the lock torn as if some intelligent person had just jammed a screwdriver in and renched left and right like there was no tommorow.
I had $400 worth of kickboxing gear and $200 worth of cds which were untouched by these morons, instaid they ripped out my rear parcel shelf with my 6x9's in them and ripped the face of my stereo and broke it in the process.
So for what has ended up costing me $100's turns out in the end that these idiots succeded in getting some old 6x9's and the face of my cd player Mad
I was about to put in a high end audio set up, I had some focal 165k2p splits, jl300/4 amp etc, but instaid I've put the focals in some custom boxes and are now my home stereo speakers.
For me it was a lesson not to put expensive gear in your car, thankfully learned before I did Smile
Anyone else been broken into?
  Send a private message to this user    
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ppl broke in to my VK and stole 60 cents
i was goign to get that 60c during my lunch cause i already had 40c on me to get a coke Mad

and my old corona was broken into, stole cd's and left the "key" {read: screwdriver}, they hit about 10 cars that night at the burnout comp
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philmelvin wrote on Sun, 04 January 2004 13:57

ppl broke in to my VK and stole 60 cents
i was goign to get that 60c during my lunch cause i already had 40c on me to get a coke Mad

and my old corona was broken into, stole cd's and left the "key" {read: screwdriver}, they hit about 10 cars that night at the burnout comp

No shit!!??? People broke into my VK Berlina and stole $3! They also got my Disabled Parking Permit, a $52 Zippo and my prescription sunglasses.

They would not be able to see shit through those sunnies. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I claimed on Dad's "house and contents" insurance and got a new zippo, $3 and $350 towards some new sunnies. Very Happy

Edit: I forgot... a week later my VK was stolen for good with my new replacement Disabled Parking Permit clearly stuck to the window. Some people are total fuckheads! I never saw that car again. Sad

[Updated on: Sun, 04 January 2004 03:14]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kinda makes me wanna stick with my shitty Lancer. Nobody looks twice at that. Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha !

my ta22 was broken into within 12 hours of it being transported up to brisbane ..

i got it off the truck - put it in the driveway - locked it - went to bed ..

They stole my ashtray - full of nuts and bolts and washers - my shitty target seat covers , a pair of tracksuit pants, and my cd's

no damage done to the car - bar pinched ashtray ..

got an alarm on it the day after - never had a drama since ..

Gt4 got an alarm on it within 2 days of its purchase ..

Im surprised alot of people dont foot the bill to get immobilisers installed and the cuch .. youcan get good systems for around 200 dollars , and at least you know your car will be relatively safe.

Then again - if they REALLy want to steal your car they will - but it will stop the break and snatch guys in their tracks
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Something to consider is doing very stealthy stereo installs (you don't really need to see your speakers do you?). Where you can't see any speakers.

My rear parcel shelf has the speakers mounted flush from the underside and then the whole parcel shelf was re-covered with speaker cloth. Now it looks like a virgin parcel shelf with nothing in it.......... Cool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Sun, 04 January 2004 19:38

Something to consider is doing very stealthy stereo installs (you don't really need to see your speakers do you?). Where you can't see any speakers.

My rear parcel shelf has the speakers mounted flush from the underside and then the whole parcel shelf was re-covered with speaker cloth. Now it looks like a virgin parcel shelf with nothing in it.......... Cool

thats what im doing Very Happy

what speaker cloth did you use dude?
Drew-AE86
Regular

August 2002

Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on the topic of stupid thieves, our house once got broken into, years and years ago.

Tv, stero, computer, expensive glass, phones all lying around but were still there when they left

Question is what did they take??? about $2.90 in change and all my dad's underwear

Good luck to them, hope they enjoyed their steal!
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wasnt broken into but a few weeks ago some faggots in a red VN decided in the early morning to spray paint my windows on the sprinter. It was parked at a mates and took me ages to get it off and unfortunately for me the from windscreen is now permanently scratched pretty bad. I always wanted a new front windscreen because of the weird orange laminate set into it but they also painted my tinted windows which I was lucky to get off with minimum scratching or nothing.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car hasnt been broken into. I now have an alarm systme installed. I reckon it's so worth it. Most cheap theives (like these seem to be) would probably just avoid "flashing red lights" altogether and go for the cars without them.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Sun, 04 January 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had my trusty Celica broken into all the way down my driveway out of sight off the road 3 metres from where I was sleeping with my window/door open!

Smashed the triangle window (quite big too) and stole my wallet, left all my CDs/Sub/Amp/Headdeck (crap) , didn't open the boot (phew)

I had a copy of "Pumping Iron" (Arnie winning Mr. Olympia for the 6th time - awesome flick) on the seat below the window they broke next to my Bible.. musta scared them away.. haha full on HUGE Christian. Razz
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Mon, 05 January 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do have an alarm so maybe thats why they didnt touch it otherwise. But it could have been 10x worse as they could have kicked all the panels in or keyed it I suppose.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Mon, 05 January 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's why you need an ultrasonic alarm. As soon as one panel is kicked it goes off. Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Mon, 05 January 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate has had his stock beige R31 skyline broken into 3 times.
First time they stole a speaker grill
Second time they stole nothing
Third time they fucked up the drivers door lock and couldnt open the door, but couldnt get in through passengers coz it was still fucked from the last time.

You look inside his car, and there is nothing there at all, nothing, face plate taken off, cheap looking speakers, yet they still proceed to break in

Oh well...
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Mon, 05 January 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 11:25

That's why you need an ultrasonic alarm. As soon as one panel is kicked it goes off. Smile

Yeh once I have some spare cash Ill be upgrading my alarm with a few more sensors as it has plenty of optional ones which can be added.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Mon, 05 January 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 04 January 2004 20:42

what speaker cloth did you use dude?

I used a couple of big pieces (you can't see joins on the top, and one layer is still a little see through) of speaker cloth from Jaycar.

Cheers
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Thu, 08 January 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone stole my $6000 saxaphone out of my old n12 pulsar, and I drove around for a week without noticing, until I went to use it and I couldn't find it anywhere,.... it burns me to think of the smacky who has it sitting on his coffee table Mad Mad Mad ....
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Thu, 08 January 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saxamaphooooone, saxamaphooooone

Yeah, I know of ppl you only realise that something has been broken into when they can't find something

Makes you wonder Rolling Eyes
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Thu, 08 January 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck leaving a $6000 saxaphone in a car for any amount of time. i was shitty when my bro left my $500 metal detector in his car during the day in my own driveway Rolling Eyes
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: f*ckers broke into my hachi!!!! Thu, 08 January 2004 22:13 Go to previous message
My 86 was broken into a few days after I got it, nothing stolen, the door and glove box was opened and the seat was moved. A few junkies from the housing down the street kept eying it out, maybe it was them, lol dont know what they were looking for. Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SLoooow forum
Next Topic:What clutch for a 1988 AW11?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 01:33:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068471431732178 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.