Toymods » The Outhouse » how many womens we got on here

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Sat, 03 January 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Sat, 03 January 2004 16:27

cos tha only thing we say about lancers up here is
"Nice lancer fuckhead"

Well i hope you never see my fathers lancer then.
Because he didn't want the devon-slicer stock wheels he got some 15"chrome mags that where on display in the showroom at the time so does that count as rice?
  Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Sat, 03 January 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think as far as small cars go Lancers are one of the nicer lookers.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 04 January 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha...I think the general thing is that u've gotta be taller than me, and 6' was the next best thing I could come up with cos I'm 5'7"...and 5'8" just doesn't cut it Wink hehehe.

On the lancer subject...ummmz is all I can say. Its just about the most popular car in newie simply cos its cheap and easy to accessorise...Almost everything you can do to it, has been done by someonelse who has the same car as you...same kit, same silly altezza lights, same bee-up-your-ass exhaust same Ace-5%-windowtint...I mean as there is there is two identical cars (save for the paint job...similar colours tho) of these two guys driving around, there was Ash' lil farkn IEVO2B...this that an everything else. The lancers I do admire tho, are EVOIII's Smile Jonno's old car EvE (animated gif left) Smile she was mad lil car Smile and JJ's old car EXPOSN (right)
http://home.iprimus.com.au/bim/gsr.gifhttp://home.iprimus.com.au/bim/jjs.jpg

M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 04 January 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i don't notice all the lancers in town as i'm too busy watching out for all the dickhead drivers who are trying to either change lanes into the side of whatever i'm driving or screaming up the inside to get one car lenght in front so they can cruise along beside thier mate at 40kph and hold up the rest of the traffic.
God i wish i could just push them out of the way sometimes.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 04 January 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love my sport roof all the better for yelling abuse at F-WIT drivers and you can clearly give them the finger!

back to the topic:

Yes serious lack of decent car driver/owner women about and those that do drive decent cars its there bf's car thay would not know how to change the oil Razz

Allan
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 04 January 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Sun, 04 January 2004 15:30

Hahaha...I think the general thing is that u've gotta be taller than me, and 6' was the next best thing I could come up with cos I'm 5'7"...and 5'8" just doesn't cut it Wink hehehe.

I will agree totally with this one GRLTOY...you cant go out with a guy that is shorter than you its just weird...you wanna guy taller...its sexier!!!!
MEL
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 04 January 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven get some boots to put you over 6' Cool

I'm 6'3" (6'5" in boots) I have a Girl (just, long story) and she supports me with what I do to my cars Very Happy I do however need to install another Jesus bar on the passenger side for her. Razz
She's proud of my Celi in all its clutch slipping glory.
Her next car will be a Mazda 6 or RX8, and she wants a MkIII supra for a weekend car Very Happy

We met at the summernats Cool
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you must of found the ONLY single woman at summernats any NAT's tends to be a BYO woman kind of event Razz

being tall does suck when people have low washing lines/air conditioners tho and makes life tricky if you find a nice but short gal Sad

Allan
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And roller doors and decorative lights in living rooms and arched doorways and rear seats of hatches and working on wiring car stereos in small cars and sleeping in bed stretced out and....

being tall isn't all it's cracked up to be Crying or Very Sad

Quote:

you must of found the ONLY single woman at summernats any NAT's tends to be a BYO woman kind of event

Single... I don't remember saying she was single at the time.
I just had a Toyota and He had a Ford. Razz
She knows what she's looking at Razz
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA I have support!!!! Madddd

MJH

too busy watching out for all the dickhead drivers
...amen to that...I'm more worried about keeping myself safe from others' stupidity most of the time! But I hardly frequent town these days...thanx to my own boredom of it...and someone special who keeps me otherwise entertained Wink

Allan

Yes serious lack of decent car driver/owner women
...what do u class as decent car and decent driver/owner...cos seriously...when it all boils down...and the cookie crumbles and any other over-cliched saying that I can think up...a car is a car...doesn't matter how good it looks, how fast it goes, what u've done to it, what it came standard with...WATEVA...in addition...I drive a Honda that is supposedly paper'd to have 88kW, I change my oil, bleed and refill my brakes, ditto with the radiator, maintain all my fluid levels, do regular checks of electricals and at the HEIGHT of male chauvenistics...I walked into a certain autopro store and was utterly disgusted when the salesperson was amazed (i.e. 'Man, she even knows what part number her filter is') at the fact I could read the previously used oil filter number (like DUH!!!)...at this point I'd like to also mention I'm blonde...kinda non-stereotypical hey Wink

Lambolica

she supports me with what I do to my cars
...after uni finishes and I find myself in some kind of a career I'm looking (someone I know supports me doing that Wink) at getting an MKIV, RX8, Integra, 350Z or some other form of mildly decent drive car...although I've wanted to realise my lil mivec FTO dream for a while...goes a lil something like this
http://home.iprimus.com.au/bim/cutefto.jpg
Oh and...
Quote:

I just had a Toyota and He had a Ford.
She knows what she's looking at
...I respect this chick!!! LoL although I prolly shouldn't condone u're nest-robbing efforts...but if she wasn't happy with him, I'm glad she's happy with u Wink

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats why you should be average hight, like me! I'm 5'11". I have never had a problem with a girls height. You have to be damned short before it becomes a problem, and there aren't many girls who are taller than me. Oh and I can stretch out in bed. Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Quote:

I just had a Toyota and He had a Ford.
She knows what she's looking at

...I respect this chick!!! LoL although I prolly shouldn't condone u're nest-robbing efforts...but if she wasn't happy with him, I'm glad she's happy with u

5 years and still going. And technically they had broken up just prior.
I'm not that kinda bloke, unless the right girl comes along... Wink
And she already has... Cool
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every guy i have been out with has been shorter than me except one! Dont know why it always happens that way! Im 5ft 9 but prob bout 6ft when wearing heels.
sillyca
Regular

February 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicole here
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicole, can you do me a favour and change your profile so the words Sprinters are corollas don't appear on the page. Twisted Evil

TA.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 00:13]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL!!! Oh boy. You had better just hope they never see that or all you celica boys will cop it for the next 2 years. Very Happy Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh dear
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See, it just goes to prove every single thing that was said. Very Happy

Man I am so glad us Supra boys are immune to that just because every one knows that a Supra is a REAL sports car, not some "hairdressers" get around. Very Happy
sillyca
Regular

February 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wink

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 05 January 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh dear
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 10:54

Man I am so glad us Supra boys are immune to that just because every one knows that a Supra is a REAL sports car, not some "hairdressers" get around. Very Happy

Where did supras come from?? Twisted Evil
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ta Nicole Very Happy
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 11:11

Caledwvech wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 10:54

Where did supras come from?? Twisted Evil

You are right. Supra's did come from the Celica's. It was because they realised that the Celica was trying really hard to be a sports car but wasnt quite making it. They realised they needed to do something better so that the world would respect them and take them seriously. Hence the evolution of the Supra. Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Original post edited Twisted Evil
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awwwww....suuuuupraaa
damn u guys need the *drool* emoticon in here!!!
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See? I have support. Evil or Very Mad
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supras are over weight Celicas
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 11:45

Supras are over weight Celicas

Then i'm one of those girls who love em BIG!!! Rolling Eyes
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yaay, because I drive a Cressida. Very Happy
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressidas are good but Crowns are bigger and better. Cool
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suuuuupra... Supra Supra... Suuupppppprraaaaaaaaa! Supra.

I love JZA80s... Ooooohhhh.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 03 January 2004 23:47

only over 6'?
awww
I'm 5' 11.5" ... and it's sometimes annoying I'm not that half inch taller Razz (actually I dont really care, except that saying 6' would be so much easier than the whole spiel)

haha. Like when I say I'm 6'4" when I'm only 6'3.75" just to save the hassle of "six foot three and three quarters". I'm not going to be rounding my height down am I? So of course I round up...theres nothing wrong with it. Just stick to the supermarket rules and no shame shall come of it.

Lambolica wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 10:06

Draven get some boots to put you over 6' Cool

I'm 6'3" (6'5" in boots) I have a Girl (just, long story) and she supports me with what I do to my cars Very Happy I do however need to install another Jesus bar on the passenger side for her. Razz
She's proud of my Celi in all its clutch slipping glory.
Her next car will be a Mazda 6 or RX8, and she wants a MkIII supra for a weekend car Very Happy

My mates coined the 'jesus bar' "holy fuck handle" religious theme popping up here. But yeah, I reckon she'll (my gf) be demmanding one of those in the TA22. My girl loves my car (also very proud), and constantly remarks to it as being "cooool" and different is a big plus. But I think she'd like what ever I like. I've done a great job of getting her interested in old school cars, even though she loved the Beatles before I was around. And you'd never guess what her new years resolution was.. To learn how to drive a manual.
Speaking of meeting at car shows. The more I think about it, my girl would have to be one of the best to take to a car show. Because she wouldn't be talking shit and arguing over how big the intercooler has to be, and how good the power-weight ratio of the XR6T is (slower 1/4mile then the humble SV8, but anyway Twisted Evil ), or how its gonna be the next VL turbo, and certainly no mention of the kws the previous GT-R came out with. Just follow me around laughing at the slobber pouring from my mouth (at the cars, not the show girls). So yeah, I'm glad I found a girl that appreciates cars, doesn't have to be an enthusiast, just entertained. - We saw 2fast2furious on our 1yr anniversary Laughing --- it was the only good Gold Class movie on at the time I SWEAR.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 16:46]

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PS. I refuse to allow my celica to be known as a hair dresser's run around, back in the 70's you went to a Barber shop ! Where a bloke 'trimed' your head of hair. Or any other RWD version. feel free to label the FWD in that box however Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 16:49]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Tue, 06 January 2004 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I convinced my girlfriend that there was more to life than Automatic shifting. She is still into the new Beetle though. Rolling Eyes Oh well. She can however easily identify Skylines, Supras, RX7s, Silvias, 180sxs, Integras, Celicas etc. She is better than some/most of my male friends at it actually.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Wed, 07 January 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

automatic shifting

thats giving it a bit more that it deserves don't you think Laughing

when she decided to give it a go, I was so proud. I think it was the stint we had in a dirt buggy. it was still automatic but I was the one yelling to her to slow down. She loved it, mini-skirt and all. even gave drifting a try -much to my dislike, She still isn't aware of the need to counter steer
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Thu, 08 January 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha tru tru..automatic shifting is like blinking to go around a corner...u know u've gotta do it when the time is right...involves little skill.

Unless u've got a clutch its just not cricket Wink

my frist driving experience was about 6 or so...ride on lawnmower with a whole 12.5hp Smile push the pedal forward to go forward, back to go back and if u wanted to stop, you had to adequately place counter force on the pedal so as the thing stayed still...farrrrk vowed then and there never NOT to be able to control the gears of anything I drove Wink

moved onto the tractor when I was about 10...frikking ford Twisted Evil guess toyota or honda never really made tractors in those days, prolly never will either...buttt this was fun! I had 10 or so gears to play with and a high-low shifter generally I cruised around in 2nd gear, but these days I do 7th gear take-off's..

TA+22

even gave drifting a try -much to my dislike, She still isn't aware of the need to counter steer
...I had my first lil mini drifting lesson the other night...I steered and someone operated my handbrake and we successfully had the civic drifting...On the way home I played drift by myself and had a nice lil stint around a roundabout Smile still gotta master the coordination of it...but at least I'm learning Wink
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Thu, 08 January 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You go GRLTOY! Cool

Now get the tractor drifting Evil or Very Mad
Or better yet a Combine Harvester
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Thu, 08 January 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. My uncle has a combine harvester down in Horsham and just the thought of that thing drifing is hilarious. Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Thu, 08 January 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RICE Harvester Laughing Laughing Laughing
http://www.newholland.com/FILES/tbl_s27ProductLineText/LargeImage286/82/1J001_c.jpg
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Thu, 08 January 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where's Shakra? I wanna see this thing DRIFTING! Very Happy
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Thu, 08 January 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica,

I'd like to see that thing shred up some sohc stock civics and lancers.. (with clear tail lights of course Smile )

heheheheh Smile
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Thu, 08 January 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I'd like to take it for a test drive thru a Mitsubishi dealership Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Fri, 09 January 2004 05:00]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Fri, 09 January 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 13:22

Where's Shakra? I wanna see this thing DRIFTING! Very Happy

I'll do it on saturday when I have some spare time. Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Fri, 09 January 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao

I'd like to see that thing shred up some sohc stock civics and lancers

Lambolica

I'd like to take it for a test drive thru a Honda dealership

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

You boys are no fair Sad
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Fri, 09 January 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My most sincere apologies GRLTOY Embarassed
But like you have previously mentioned you car is totally Rice free! So thats alright (however you still need to get that Supra)

My wish to go for a drive with a harvester thru a Honda/Mitsu dealership is to purely preventative action.
ie. Destory them before sombody buys it and then destroys it. Razz
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Fri, 09 January 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I f you want to destroy them then don't use a little toy like that.
Do it properly and get a forklift and crusher going. Evil or Very Mad
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Fri, 09 January 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger wasting time with a f/lift - get a big CAT dozer with a pusher blade and crush/roll/push the entire place into a neat little heap.
Laughing Laughing
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: how many womens we got on here Fri, 09 January 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Fri, 09 January 2004 22:00

bugger wasting time with a f/lift

You haven't seen me working on a forklift then. Laughing
Trust me i don't waste time on those things. Cool
~MSBHVD~
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: how many womens we got on here Sat, 10 January 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I iza women 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! na, i feel weird sayn dat, mor like a girl or sumfn!
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 11 January 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A lil bit of maturity goes a long long way...

Boyz...please...pretty please...I promise I'll buy a supra eventually ok...jusssst leave my lil charlotte alone...shes innocent and defenceless without rice modifications...

And daddy wouldn't buy me the turbo VTEC I wanted, so I have to settle for 1.6L SOHC Crying or Very Sad

Promise cross my heart that one day in the near future I'll get me a supra, or something afore mentioned in a different thread Wink

Cheers
GvS
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 11 January 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good Girl... Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 11 January 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Welllll I have this long standing itch for a turbo ok!
I've driven 3 turbo'd cars running various amounts of boost
and if it came down to it...it'd be a hard choice between the SX and the Supra...I love their sleekness, but the internals of the SX are shitza...I just don't fit...althought apparently pewter looks good on me Wink
Supra kills the SX power wise...and SX's are discontinued, and I don't wanna be buyin second hand if I can avoid it, but then in saying that I don't think u can import brand new Supras??? (anyone???)
So my choices are about as limited as my finance will allow Wink That and the fact that if I do end up getting it and I still have a certain someone on the scene...he'll be lucky enough to be the only other person allowed to drive my car... I'm kinda protective of my baby...so far he's satisfied the tests and drives my lil honda around...hehehe honda drift Smile

Anyway...I'll get around to choices when I get the time & money Wink
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Sun, 11 January 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep you cannot get a supra new either, latest model you can get (if u can find one on special order) is 2001-2002 model if i recall correctly.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 12 January 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well then...that will have to do me...
alllthouuugh I just might wanna import the newest model of skyline...so I'll have to look into it...

and start saving!
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 12 January 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Mon, 12 January 2004 16:24

Girls are like cars...
The lower u go...
The more they like it...

Girls are like cars...
they are a pain in the arse...
expensive to maintain...
they look good for the 1st few years and then deteriorate in appearence...
if you thrash them too often parts become loose...
if you have a good one people try and steal it...
if they have a problem its allways the owners fault...

i could go on all day...

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 12 January 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awww cmon Lang...
Sometimes I wonder whether those who whinge most about girls are the ones that have the least interactions with them! LoL

Its not as if guys are saints...and its not as if u're supporting arguments can't go both ways...

Lang

...seriously...u think u're gonna look as good as u did the day that you guys started going out???

Lang

...you look after your woman and chances are she'll respect you enough to stay by your side..its only when you start taking her for granted that thieves take a liking to your pride and joy...and your pride and joy starts lookn for a new garage...

You find yourself a nice girl...someone who wants love...and u'll find that you don't have to pay the earth to get it...

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 12 January 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Mon, 12 January 2004 17:05

Awww cmon Lang...
Sometimes I wonder whether those who whinge most about girls are the ones that have the least interactions with them! LoL

Its not as if guys are saints...and its not as if u're supporting arguments can't go both ways...

Lang

...seriously...u think u're gonna look as good as u did the day that you guys started going out???

Lang

...you look after your woman and chances are she'll respect you enough to stay by your side..its only when you start taking her for granted that thieves take a liking to your pride and joy...and your pride and joy starts lookn for a new garage...

You find yourself a nice girl...someone who wants love...and u'll find that you don't have to pay the earth to get it...

just joking honey,

and your right about the nice girl bit. trouble is i allways go for the "trophy wife" kind of girls and they are a royal pain in the arse.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 12 January 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats wrong with the "Trophy Wife"???
I hope to be a good one one day Wink
might go find myself a trophy husband too Wink
if I can...
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 12 January 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who's being a sexist?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how many womens we got on here Mon, 12 January 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
~MSBHVD~ wrote on Sat, 10 January 2004 22:25

I iza women 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! na, i feel weird sayn dat, mor like a girl or sumfn!

I... really shouldn't...
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:poll whos had there bycyle stolen?
Next Topic:full license test, the one after green P's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:45:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082061290740967 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.