Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Tue, 06 January 2004 07:34 Go to next message
Hey guys,
Has anyone heard from Kristian lately? Waiting on a part ive paid for, for quite a long time and getting a bit worried. Hasnt replied to any recent emails. Anyone have a phone number or know if hes on holiday?
Alem
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Tue, 06 January 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt be the first time hes done that....
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Tue, 06 January 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neutral http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=25258&start=0&rid=2485&S=8e281e1131d 7e3c9be41cb3ca7c69224
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Tue, 06 January 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah as I said i just dont know whats happening.. He usually replies straight away. Just a bit cautious as he has alot of my money and i have no way other than the internet to contact him.
Should be ok hopefully...
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Tue, 06 January 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeas, I heard from Kristian last night.
Don't worry if he takes a little while to get back to you, just imagine how many emails he has to deal with. I have now purchased a number of items from Kristian by now, and have had no troubles recieving the goods & am always offered money back if I'm not happy. I trust him 100%.
Give him some time, he'll come through.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Tue, 06 January 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I got my item. It might just take a WHILE. I guess you just have to remember also that he has to wait for stuff to come from Japan and all. Sad
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Tue, 06 January 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ALEM---> I SENT YOU AN EMAIL ON THE 31st OF THE 12th AT 12:18AM.
You recieved your cam gears....

It has been 7 days, do you really think you need to start a thread on Toymods ? Ever heard of picking up the phone and making a phone call ? In future, here is my mobile number. 0403218108

Was it not your choice to tell me to keep the original turbo you bought and find you another one ?? You boughgt one I had one here in stock, and then you changed your mind, and I had to find you another. I did that, and it is due in this week.

Dude, next time, consider actually thinking before you post a thread on toymods.

Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Wed, 07 January 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude i didnt create this thread to create an arguement, i just honestly didnt know what was happening i promise! All i asked for was your phone number, reread the thread.
Yes i bought your one in stock and i changed my mind (like 3 months ago now?)
You find one for me 3 months later and i have to settle on a turbo with the wrong flange, but i can live with that.
Ive been SO patient and you just remember that.

As i said, i WAS thinking, i figured someone else had your phone number.
I have had no problems with you, you sent my cam gears asap etc and i thank you. The other half who has been getting on my back, 'why isnt your part here' 'when is it coming' 'why have you paid for something thats taking this long'
etc etc
ill say it again I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH YOU i just want to be informed, and i didnt know if you were away or not.
And thankyou for giving me your number
Alem
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Wed, 07 January 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs mate,

Concerning the wrong flange, I have included here an email you sent me on the 8th of December.
It clearly states that you will take a T2 flange.

Your turbo is due here this week. Just like Caledwvech, his blow off valve came in last week.

People just need to remember that I source parts direct from japan for customers,
I dont keep much in stock, thats why things take a bit longer sometimes.

http://www.japaneseimportparts.com/images/ALEM.JPG
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Wed, 07 January 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And yes, I was on holidays until the 5th of Jan, so I am trying to catch up on all the emails now.

Kristian
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Wed, 07 January 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs thats all i wanted to know, Im sorry to have had to start a thread about this, and i appreciate your service etc Smile
Alem
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Wed, 07 January 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs mate, have a great afternoon.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Anyone heard from Kristian/Jap Import Parts? Fri, 09 January 2004 23:53 Go to previous message
suggestion: maybe you should have a section on your website with details when you wont be in the office and stuff, and maybe your office telephone number, and you might not have as many problems. you are running a business remember, people will get a bit edgy if you have their money and they cant contact you. Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Lotus espirit tailights similar to JDM zenki levin tailights ?
Next Topic:MODS FOR '03 ROLLA??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 09:50:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074620246887207 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.