Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sleeka boy
Newcomer

May 2002
icon10.gif  need a friend Mon, 20 May 2002 11:29 Go to next message
just wondering if there's anyone out there who has the same type of car as me?I have a celica sx 86 model 2L twin cam.Just want someone to talk bout mods that can be done to this car and would rather talk to someone whos been there done that.
  Send a private message to this user    
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry dude, looks like theres no friendly sx celica owners out there. now if you owned a TA22 you would be popular, but sx's just don't cut it hehehe .

maybe try putting a post up on the tech section for mods that can be done to you car and see if you get any replys...
Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my couz had an immaculate 89' sx celica, full exhaust system and the rest was stock as a rock, but imac..... traded it in for 6g's when he got his soarer..

shame, it was worth alot more.
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wholly f*** thats a sweet lookin car redline. what is it?
Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats my nissan silvia =P

with the aid of photoshop to lower it.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:26]

inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah now i see it! didn't think you could get a silvia looking as stylish as that. hmmm looks like my car could do with a bit of lowering aswell Laughing
sleeka boy
Newcomer

May 2002
Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well ill have to do it on my own.inferno: im currently helping a mate who owns a ta22.we put in a 3t cause his stock engine was a heap of s%@t but when we took it for a drive it was still crap so now we r puttin a 2tg and hopefully this will be better.hes gettin it rebuilt first so it should be better than the other 2
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sleeka Boy

Mate Inferno's Suggestion is right on the money Put a post in the Tech Section and give it a clear title. Something like "86 SX Celica Mods" That way people know exactly what your after without having to open up the thread.

I'm not sure if we do have any other 86 SX Owners on the forums but I am sure there will still be people that can offer you some valuable info.

Good luck with it !
sleeka boy
Newcomer

May 2002
Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i already have but its to do with and engine conversion so i might put up another thread.
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have two friends that have that celica

an 86 and an 88

And both farked their engines, so now both of them have new [well not brand new] 3sge's imported from japan with 30 and 60k's o nthe clock!

Pics n some info on a site i haven't updated in ages

They don't go to these forums tho

http://www.geocities.com/mkim200
sleeka boy
Newcomer

May 2002
Re: need a friend Tue, 21 May 2002 11:56 Go to previous message
thanx mate ill check out ya web page.Can u give me their email adresses or msn add if they use msn cause i wanna talk to the real deal
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 - 4AGE Conversion: What to expect ?
Next Topic:hilux front bar
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 16:15:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052900314331055 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.