Classifieds » Miscellaneous » can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE25
Occasional Poster

June 2002
can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Mon, 05 January 2004 12:20 Go to next message
i have an oportunity to source parts from my local wrecker that has to shut down and is clearing out all the stock collected in the last 30 years or so...
if theres anything that anyone would like me to look for then give me an email or pm with exacting details including chassis No and which bits exactly, a pic would be best... never know ur luck. mainly external trim tho. oldskool celica parts are a rarity here so things more like old corona, corolla etc but not limited to toyota either... theres datsun and all sorts other treasures in there too. this offer will only last a few days.
im in NZ but shipping is not a prob. this stuff gonna be dumped otherwise and im one of those sorts that would rather see this stuff kept in circulation Shocked

[Updated on: Mon, 05 January 2004 12:22]

Send a private message to this user    
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Mon, 05 January 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm well if you do find anything that is oldskool celica then make a list and give us a yell, especially if you say bump into any GT gear, ie LSD t-series for an ra2* Evil or Very Mad ...

nah on a serious note if there is any good celica bumpers or RA28 rear bars thatd be cool...otherwise happy hunting,

cya
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Mon, 05 January 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MA45 or MA46 Parts PLEASE!!!

Allan
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Tue, 06 January 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you find any aw11 (oldskool mr2) bodykit parts ..ie sideskirts, wing, rear bumper and especially the frontlip, let us know...
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Wed, 07 January 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke1* or ae86 will most likley have interested parties 4 whaever parts u can source
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Wed, 07 January 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am definitely after three dial/tacho dashes from KE1x series, as many as you can get (or they have).
definitely KE15/17 tail lights in good condition, possibly front guards/bonnet if transport can be arranged.
any KE15/17 badges, particularly the "SL" ones from sides, back and grill.

ummm... indicators on the front guards, two colour (amber/clear) indicators from the front valance. (not the single coulour clears)
headlight surrounds...

pretty much any trim in good condition from KE10/11/15/17, and also things like tail lights for the KE16/18 wagons.

years are 1967-1970 ish,

thanks in advance Very Happy
Cya, Stewart
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Wed, 07 January 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and KE25 front trim (grill, grill surrounds etc etc) and tail lights are well sought after over here...
also TE2X stuff is always handy.. especially flares if you can find them...
Cya, Stewart
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Wed, 07 January 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be cheeky here and ask if he has any supercharged Crown's over there and if so, the brackets that bolt on between the block and the rubber engine mounts. But, I would have to see a photo first if possible.
Many Thanks,
Mitch.
(Asking for the world, and happy to get a tiny slice of paradise!)
AE25
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Wed, 07 January 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok theres NO 'oldskool' celica parts that i can see, but there is an ma45 in there and another one at the local pick-a-part Smile both are jdm m-eu T292, any parts in particular u after?

some nz background... ke10/15/17/18 etc are like hens teeth as with any pre 70's toys, 70's are more common but we did not get 2door ke20's, te27, te37 etc and ta/ra28 shape celica's i've heard there are less than 20 still registered. 80's jap imports are common. there seems to be a good amount of oldskool corona tail lights in there.

i have a collection of ke20, ke25, ke26, ke30, ke35, ke36 and ke70 tail lights. ke30, 35, 36 grills. possibly ke2# grills depending on which version... u see, i am slowly collecting all the variations... ke20 style are plentiful tho. te2# are pretty much non-existant here and if i did find any te2 bits id personally be putting them to good use sorry Evil or Very Mad

i believe i have found a chrome ke10 headlight surround. also think i have an rt40 grill and tail light. there was once a couple of ke10's in the yard, the cars have gone but who knows what parts were stored. can anyone send pics of badges, indicators, lights etc that i could look out for? i wouldn't have a clue Rolling Eyes

ae86 parts are available if your prepared to pay the $$ as they're sort after where-ever you go. i'd suggest keeping an eye on www.toyspeed.org.nz in the 'parts for sale' forum. theres currently and 86 being dismantled by 'boa' from team GarageDori from memory.

ra23celica: haven't come across a supercharged crown in particular, but would it have the same brackets on a non supercharged engine of same family ie 1gge? and what model crown was that? gs112 (guessing?)
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Wed, 07 January 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emailed
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Thu, 08 January 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE25 wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 00:27

ra23celica: haven't come across a supercharged crown in particular, but would it have the same brackets on a non supercharged engine of same family ie 1gge? and what model crown was that? gs112 (guessing?)

Mark,
There is a good chance that those brackets can be found on a non S/C Crown, but it really hinges on the model. I have a pair of NA 1G mounts already, and they are too short. The model Crown I need is something like a GS132 (series) 1989-91 I think. I can send you a pair of photo's showing what I have and what I am chasing if that would help ? Let me know, and thanks, your help is appreciated.
Cheers,
Mitch.
AE25
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Thu, 08 January 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup a pic of the car and brackets would be helpful. i cant say i know what exactly a gs132 looks like so yea if i have a pic i'd be able pic one out if i came across it Smile
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Fri, 09 January 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any RT40 69 corona's?
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Fri, 09 January 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark,
I have sent you some photo's mate, thank you very much and I have my fingers crossed !
Cheers,
Mitch.
AE25
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Fri, 09 January 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup theres an rt40 in the yard but it rusty as. think its '68? i bought the diff to put in my ke25 3 years ago Shocked i found a couple of lights in the shed with rt40 written on em but were two different styles. also the grill i have looks different from the rt40 pic on toyota-japan website? was there different styles in them as well?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Fri, 09 January 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u get my pm mate?
AE25
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown Fri, 09 January 2004 12:52 Go to previous message
replied
not much left on that ga70 Confused

[Updated on: Fri, 09 January 2004 12:54]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wrecking corona avante 86
Next Topic:**RA-23/8 BITS** ie twin-core radiator, headlight surrounds, boot release, swaybar, badges
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:15:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055739879608154 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.