Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Sycronised Drag Sun, 11 January 2004 23:24
Last evening I was out for a little cruise around the area in my Ute (I know it isn't a Toyota Embarassed ) I was turning right off Old Windsor rd onto Sunnyholt rd. when I noticed passenger in the car behind me car behind me was pointing at the back of my car. I realised they we looking at the HDT Enhanced & 300si stickers on the back (leaving me wishing 300 was accurate) lights went green and I went around the corner he followed and pulled up next to me and we stopped at the next set of lights, to my surprise it was another Ute same colour (cosmo), SS lowered, Chrome mags, rather nice looking in a bogan ute sorta way. we took off checking out each others cars an pulled up at the next set of lights. He took off ahead of me and I powered to sit next to him and he decided to gun it in 1st. By the time I reacted and punched it I was level with is rear bumper. He jambed into second spun wheels and the arse went out about half a foot sideways, Half a second later I did the same thing. Wound out second and pulled up level to him and I slotted into third about half a second after him and twirped third and kicked a little side ways and pushed a little more then backed off level pegged. Was prolly one of the best runs I've ever had (where I havn't been thrashed or I shat all over them) I pulled up next to him and he was lauging gave me the thumbs up (as did I) and we continued on our ways.
Now I want my Celica Back Evil or Very Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Seca vs Swift
Next Topic:Me , a cocky falcon driver and a nice homebush corner.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:09:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038938522338867 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.