Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Layoric
Regular

August 2003

icon5.gif  Canberra Mechanics Mon, 22 December 2003 17:34 Go to next message
Heya All,
I'm moving down the Canberra in like a week and a bit and I have my Supra already there but she aint registered or anything. So i was wondering who is good to goto and where are they located. So just interested in getting a rego check and IF (please god no) there is anything that needs to be done to the car to pass, I wanna take it to a guy who isn't gunna completely root me for parts and labour and will do a good job. I will be in a rush to find a place to live, so it would be a GREAT help if some one could confidently recomend someone, Thanks.

Layoric.
  Send a private message to this user    
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Canberra Mechanics Mon, 22 December 2003 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Discount Tyres in Phillip did me pretty right. Even overlooked a few little things.

Heartily reccomended.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Mechanics Mon, 22 December 2003 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melba motors in Belconnen for rego checks (very good) and for maintenance Pro-motive in Belconnen also. They are the only mechanics i would trust at the moment.

Join the Canberra Celica Group http://www.geocities.com/social_ccg/ and we can probably help you out with parts Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 22 December 2003 23:20]

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mechanics Tue, 23 December 2003 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah we take our cars to melba no problems
Layoric
Regular

August 2003

Re: Canberra Mechanics Tue, 23 December 2003 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, thanks guys, will be a huge help for when i get there !!

Layoric.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Canberra Mechanics Sun, 04 January 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can someone reccomend a good auto electrician.
My conversion is almost done, but there is a wiring fault which i cant find, and ive run out of time to find and fix it. Sad
nitrous_injection
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Canberra Mechanics Fri, 09 January 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yall in luck..... im the apprentice at STEVE KELO AUTOMOTIVE in belconnen just under autobarn/supercheap auto (down the ramp first on the right). and if theres a toyota in sight im all over it and the job will be well done. as for price im not to sure about that stuff coz the boss handles that but we do a damn good job on any and all cars.

Layoric try belconnen exhaust, tony's a good fella and he'll do a rego check for ya, but if you need anything else mechanical wise come to my work and we'll hook you up

av a good one fellas
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Canberra Mechanics Mon, 12 January 2004 23:55 Go to previous message
Neal Bates in Hume has never done anything wrong by me, highly reccomended. He isn't the cheapest, but work is very good!! dunno if he does rego inspection tho, I would assume so.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:T18's In Tas?
Next Topic:Canberra guys - Dyno day--- who's going?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:01:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055458545684814 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.