Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Ever get frustrated in a carpark?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Ever get frustrated in a carpark? Tue, 13 January 2004 03:10 Go to next message
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1024482.htm

Woman driver causes car park chaos

A German woman has caused more than 100,000 euros of damage when an attempt to back out of her spot in a parking garage ended with her car on its roof and four other vehicles damaged, police said.

Police said the woman reversed sharply out of her spot on the upper level of a multi-storey parking in the south-western town of Kirchen, writing off a parked Nissan and damaging a Mitsubishi next to it, police said.

She then accelerated forward, speeding through her original parking place and over a low protective wall, pitching her Audi some six metres down on to a lower level of the car park.

The car crashed on to a Renault, hit a Citroen and finally came to rest on its roof.

Police said the woman was treated in hospital but that her injuries were not life-threatening.

"A blood test was taken after suspicions she was under medication," a spokesman said.

-- Reuters

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Send a private message to this user    
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Ever get frustrated in a carpark? Tue, 13 January 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mannnn that is soooo nothing!
U been to a uni carpark these days?
Geeez...Its amazing the stints that some pseudointellectuals pull to try and park gracefully in their perceived 'classy' lookn cars! Sheesh!
I know a certain UQ attendee that parks his CRX in prime position under three or so security cameras for the sole reason of visual protection from befriended security guards...LoL If I had Chloe (pictured below)...I'd prolly do that too Wink but Charlotte generally gets her lil park between two nice concrete posts away from stray doors and bad parkers Wink

http://home.iprimus.com.au/bim/arocrx.jpg
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Ever get frustrated in a carpark? Tue, 13 January 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86 wrote on Tue, 13 January 2004 13:10

<snip>Police said the woman was treated in hospital but that her injuries were not life-threatening.

"A blood test was taken after suspicions she was under medication," a spokesman said.

e.g. had been self medicating to the point where speech was not even a consideration...

reads more like a stunt description in a james bond movie...
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Ever get frustrated in a carpark? Tue, 13 January 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grltoy: Tell me about it. UQ parking sucks...you cant get one unless you're there at 7am. I've never had any dramas but i've only had to drive there a few times. Many a car getting scratched i'd imagine

Nothing pisses me off more than trying to get a park around Stones Corner where i work...its amazing how many people cant park...turning a street that can park 15 cars into an 8 carpark spot *grr*

Quote:

reads more like a stunt description in a james bond movie...

yeah i cant fathom how something like that could happen...its either a plot from a movie or she was smacked out on something Rolling Eyes

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Ever get frustrated in a carpark? Tue, 13 January 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak car parks dont worry me.

but i love to have a good bash of road rage.... Twisted Evil
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Ever get frustrated in a carpark? Tue, 13 January 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but does bundi' have any real car parks Wink

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Ever get frustrated in a carpark? Tue, 13 January 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak depends what you call a real car park man... Shocked

theres some real cool free parks down past the library, and if you get there before 8.00am you'll get one. Confused

http://www.kirupa.com/forums/smileys_files/pimp1.gif
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Ever get frustrated in a carpark? Tue, 13 January 2004 23:00 Go to previous message
Nick --> Newie Uni has a fair few car parks, some decent and some wayyy below parking width minimum's...which scare me a lil...wish I could wrap my lil honda up in bubble wrap and protect it from all the $2 uni bombs that are going around...I do try to park up between my friends Skyline and Tripper's Supra whenever I can, but the chances of that happening are minimal Sad Crying or Very Sad

Glad I've only got one more year....9 subjects between me and freedom!...yeah baby...bring on the money!!!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1 more forums junkie
Next Topic:"BOO"
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 03:31:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046200752258301 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.