Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :(

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GotNoCar
Occasional Poster

May 2003
icon8.gif  !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Fri, 30 May 2003 14:06 Go to next message
Hey all, use to be a poster but been so long, doing yr 12 (GAY!) that i forgot username.

Had a 2.6l 73 gb galant which got written off on friday Crying or Very Sad coz some old kodger pulled out in front of me and i am the one who cops it. so unfair Sad

Thought i'd look at buying a sprinter for my next car. Im getting cheque in the mail soon for galant, then selling/stripping the car (they let me keep it, how generous! faggots) and also got a datsun 1000 wagon (original) if that helps with anything somehow? Let me know please asap as i want to drive to school and not walk/bus.

Im in adelaide. thanks a lot guys.
  Send a private message to this user    
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Fri, 30 May 2003 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to hear about your ride, un lucky, hope things work out with the sprinter for you.
justin Smile
GotNoCar
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Sat, 31 May 2003 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey thanks for your sympathy. I'm still wiping the tears away haha. Have a look at the pics where it says 'galant' in the title ... http://members.tripod.com/bassisgood <-- that was my ride Sad (and my datto for sale too...)

Any1 found a sprinter for me yet??

Brett.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Sun, 01 June 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck finding a sprinter

best advice? go hunting for old ladies with sprinters around your neighbourhood and offer cash Wink
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Sun, 01 June 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah.. the demand at the moment outweighs the stock..

I'd say about 65% of sprinters in melbourne now are owned by enthusiasts who love their cars. Finding one is pretty difficult. Alot of the people in the trading post are advertising them for like 3.5+ for anything decent in stock form!!! bloody ripp off if you ask me. Even the people who don't know how awesome a sprinter is simply looks at the price in the previous weeks trading post and bases theirs on that. So ae86's drift is prolly the best advice.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Smile Hope you enjoy your stay, and keep us posted how your search is going.

ae86drift: at least this one had a nice introduction Wink

rock on boys Smile and girls?
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Sun, 01 June 2003 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Sun, 01 June 2003 16:11

at least this one had a nice introduction Wink

Laughing Yeah ... this one surprised me but only because he didn't mention that dreaded I-D word ... Very Happy

Best of luck finding one ... I came across mine by accident in a wholesale yard at midnight and bought it that weekend for $2,600 for a relatively high milege but rust free and straight 1983 model.
Cool
Solo
Regular

May 2003

Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Sun, 01 June 2003 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah initial d? Evil or Very Mad

I accidentally came across my one on the net when i was surfing for a type r, was an 85 sprinter for $2.4k Very Happy
nup_4ac
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Sun, 01 June 2003 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinters are out there

i just bought another one today for 700

it's a little rough, but justa few small dents,no rego

but the best thing is the rear wheel arches are rust free!

just search round, i could of got this one a lot cheaper, but i got anxious, as my car has the front of it smashed in, and i wanna start swapping things over.

keep looking, and try in the smaller towns. as initial D hasnt reached that far yet, hopefully

i cant believe how crap a 4ac is once you get used to a 4ag

C.
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Sun, 01 June 2003 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it seems most are owned by ppl who know their cars now, how ever i still see a few driven by old ladise. Theres one thats just 100 metres up from my house, im thinking of going their with a camera and taking photos and when the lady asks what i'm doing i'll say i'm a fan of her car.. hopefully she'll sell! Laughing Laughing Laughing
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Mon, 02 June 2003 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd just say straight out... "I'm STALKING you!!" Very Happy
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Mon, 02 June 2003 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey I'm looking at buying another sprinter and so will NEED to sell mine. 83,metallic blue, original everything, straight, 260000 on clock, paint work is tops for original, one or two rust spots. I won't sell till I'm asured of getting this other one.
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Mon, 02 June 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually I tell a lie. last night some jerks kids threw a rock and it smashed a bit if the chrome door trim. soooooo angry.
PSYCO_7
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Mon, 02 June 2003 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is the cheapest you will sell the wagon for?
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Mon, 02 June 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope your asking me that question or I'll look like a fool.
$3500 is the lowest.
PSYCO_7
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Mon, 02 June 2003 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was talking about the Datsun 1000 wagon. Sorry.
crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Mon, 02 June 2003 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So that's what a fool looks like...he...he..he
GotNoCar
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 03 June 2003 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey fellas,

Found out friend is selling sprinter! metallic red paint, 4age, extractors, zorst, lowered, mags, cd player etc, $6,800?? Looks fairly nice and goes alright!! So to Psycho_7, cheapest i will sell the datto for is 1500... i wanted around 1800 but i needa get cash before this other guy buys the sprinter. Give me a call on my mobile after 7pm on 0401 021 046 if you or anyone else is keen.

Anyone want to loan me some money until i sell galant and datto?? Very Happy pls?? Very Happy hehe

Brett.
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 03 June 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed
GotNoCar
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 03 June 2003 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why the Embarassed Horner_Boy?? Coz it was about the wagon? Wink Hehe. Sorry. Confused By the way, any1 got any 15" for sale to suit toyota/nissan/datto stud pattern etc (ke20/ke25) they are going on, in Adelaide Only please. (for a friend)
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 03 June 2003 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least I have a car. A sprinter at that. Laughing woohooo
Still, once a fool always a fool.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 13 January 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the drout is over, plenty of sprinters... did you end up getting one mate?
Panda Tofu ^_^
Regular

January 2004
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 13 January 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol first post 30th May 2003 last post 13th jan 2003 what a resurection my guess is that the guys not even checking toy mods nemore hehe ^_^
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 13 January 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not in a hurry 2 sell but mines on the market at the right price.

13-15ono 3tgte turbo ae86 u name it, it has it,
email me for more info.

bootheman@iinet.com.au
Panda Tofu ^_^
Regular

January 2004
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 13 January 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol bootheman i rkn no one will buy ur sprinter very soon cos we are all pov lol nah jk we arent all pov...just me probably Razz but i rkn the trader would have a better result.
Seriously though do you really need to sell it, it must be really special to you since you have put in so much work (i assume Very Happy ) and VERY fun to drive so why sell it Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Tue, 13 January 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh nooo, another dead Galant! I had a '72 Galant as my paddock basher at the farm... bought for $200 and was still running strong when the farm was sold 5yrs later. Nothing ever broke or needed fixing. Very Happy
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: !!URGENT!! Sprinter wanted due to old man writing my car off :( Fri, 16 January 2004 01:22 Go to previous message
come and have a look at mine, im in adleiade and mine is for sale!!!! call me on 0407716089!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: AE86 Sprinter in Melbourne.
Next Topic:Supra Springs (MA70)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:38:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065948963165283 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.