Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 1983 Celica XT For Sale (SOLD...)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
1983 Celica XT For Sale (SOLD...) Sun, 21 December 2003 10:12 Go to next message
Hey guys,

I posted it a few months ago, but it's back again
.... this time it's cheaper! Smile

1983 Celica XT
Red
Tinting
Remote Alarm/Immob
Great Condition Interior
Very little rust
Couple of scratches on front right quarter (not shown) but that's all!

Price $2950

Cheers guys

Located Perth, WA

Note:- If you want to contact me ASAP then email me at alakasam@email.com
as i check email daily

Attachment: EngineFront.jpg
(Size: 53.70KB, Downloaded 181 time(s))
Attachment: InteriorFromSide.jpg
(Size: 39.13KB, Downloaded 147 time(s))
Attachment: OLDFrontSide.jpg
(Size: 41.93KB, Downloaded 173 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 13:50]

Send a private message to this user    
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Sun, 28 December 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Bumpoodle*
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Sun, 28 December 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as he said for me, these cars are awesome. this one is an sa63 too, so you benefit from nice things such as independant rear suspension and the 2S motor, with a big more power over the ra60...

if i didnt love these cars so much i wouldnt have bought an ma61 Very Happy

bump. Surprised
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Thu, 08 January 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpobumpu
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Tue, 13 January 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a bump alakasam Surprised
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Tue, 13 January 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interesting, i'll show my father.
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Thu, 15 January 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just an update

It's now in quokka for $2900, so the price is now $2900
Very Happy

I've had a few queries, but nothing solid yet.

Also it's going in the sunday times probably next week, maybe today.

But it is most definitely still for sale, also the back tires are near bald (but front ones are like 92%) so if someones serious about buying it then i'll probably knock off a couple of hundred so they have some cash for tires.

cheers guys

and thanks for the *bump*s baby man
Apophis
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Thu, 15 January 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry if this sounds dumb or something but does it have air cond and is it a manual? Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Thu, 15 January 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the pic of the interior says it's definitly a manual, and I think I spy the ra65 air con button in there too

edit: except, of course, that's it's the ra60, not 65 Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 15 January 2004 13:31]

alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Thu, 15 January 2004 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Da' Ravens right on two things it has air con and it is in fact a manual..... but (with due respect of course) he's also wrong

it is neither a ra65 or a ra60, it is in fact the elusive and mysterious SA63 Very Happy

and for gods sake please don't ask me what the difference is cos i haven't got an idea in buggery, cept for the lights and the engine and the model names, and maybe some interior trimmings.... but apart from that... NO IDEA
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Thu, 15 January 2004 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At the risk of being called a idiot for not saying it in the first place i shall provide a list of other information on the car
GO

It has a 2S-C motor which is original and has done 236,342km (off the top of my head)

The interior is like new (if new is really good condition but 20 years old)

Has had the following replaced/worked
- Carby reconditioned last year
- New distributor cap (yeah, whoop de do... i know)
- New front windscreen
- Minor bits, light bulbs, new plates etc

Other notes
- Very little rust in car, only significant is around back window seals as is usual with these celicas (from what i know)
- It was taken over the pits late last year and they passed it fine, after i replaced the cracked windscreen that i was picked up for in the first place (read as cracked windscreen and speeding)

She has served me faithfully for over two years now and has given me very little trouble at all. I would love to sell her to someone who will look after her and maybe use her as a base for a project, but that is up to you guys
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Fri, 16 January 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the sa63 has independant rear suspsension (IRS) and the W55 gearbox- as opposed to live axle and W57 gearbox in the RA60.

ive driven my mate's (untouchable) sa63 around and they are a cool car- good power response, no sluggishness like the 21r-c. and his carby is buggered- and it still feels good. his car has done near 250,000 kms, and not really serviced or anything- and still gets thrashed without dramas...

these cars are awesome. im teaching one of my friends to drive (from scratch) in my RA60 and MA61 Supra, and they are a great car to learn in, and a great car to drive... im driving my RA60 at the moment due to the MA61 being off the road due to radiator problems...

i guess you could say, that, i am looking at investing in a *bump*?

Mentor
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Fri, 16 January 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 16 January 2004 03:41]

maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Fri, 16 January 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you've been driving your RA60 for too long coz my car is pretty gutless, although some days i drive it and it feels like it wants to go faster, other days i put my foot down and it refuses to move. bump.

the above post was me, i didn't realize who i was logged on as.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Fri, 16 January 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah yeah, its true. the ra60 is gutless...

oh well. the ma61 feels pretty ballsy for me Embarassed

i still love the 4th gen celicas.... the xA6x kind... Evil or Very Mad
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Mon, 19 January 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one upon a *bump*
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Mon, 02 February 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys still for sale

I've had a few nibbles from the sunday times but no bites yet.

Just gave her a sponge bath and now she's purring like a kitty, looks great and running brilliant.

open to offers
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Sun, 08 February 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ladies,

Sold her on Thursday... big thanks to all who posted and/or commented and a mega big thanks to baby man for posting and keeping it bumped all the time... good luck with your sale buddy.

Cheers guys... see ya round
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (gd cond) Sun, 08 February 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What did ya get in the end dude?
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (SOLD...) Sun, 08 February 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i ended up advertising it for $2700 cos the back tyres were damned bald and i either needed to buy 2 new ones or drop the price somewhat... me being the slacker that i am, i dropped the price.

I sold it for $2550 so i ended up getting a little less than i wanted but a little more than i needed...

I wish i could say it was a fast sale, but lets just say that fishermans pants, vanilla coke and metallicas lastest album were all the rage when i first put it on the market... Very Happy

whatever happened to fishermans pants i'll never know...
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (SOLD...) Sun, 08 February 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heeey finally sold it congrats dude. Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1983 Celica XT For Sale (SOLD...) Mon, 09 February 2004 01:36 Go to previous message
glad to hear it sold man, happy to bump it for ya Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ae82 Twincam GZE (This car must sell, all reasonable offers considered)
Next Topic:EOI: 1985 AE86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:20:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053699016571045 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.