Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
icon1.gif  Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 05:54 Go to next message
Ok people, the other thread was getting a little long, so I thought I'd put this one up. Can everyone who's planning on coming along this Sunday (August 11th) post up in this thread so we know who's coming and from where?

I'll be joining the mob at Merrylands Maccas on Woodville Road. Smiley =

Should have another SX rolling with me too.

PS - Everyone who's coming should bring along their UHFs if they have them!!
  Send a private message to this user    
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there... ill be meetign you in the gong where eva u decide to meet up down there
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there with the Red Lancer that was on the cruise through the nasho... I will hopefully have a few more cars with me aswell...
I'll be at Thornleigh Maccas @ 9:30am...
Looking forward to seeing everyone there...
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh i should be going so far, will be coming from the southern suburbs. So meeting you guys at Caltex Servo just past Heathcote Rd at around 11.30am.
Hopefully more ppl come.
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be along with Mangew tagin along or vise versa hehehe
birdofprey
Regular

June 2002
Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The bird will be attending Evil or Very Mad .

So how many Supra's are coming- it would be good to see SupraGTE there and also Ray's beastie Heart .
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I havn't replied recently, I was supposed to be working sunday & sorted that out then I got stuck trying to pull off my timing sprocket & ended up having to replace the crank pulley, timing sprocket, the bolt that holds on the crank pulley, the little key that stops these wheels from spinning, the tensioner pulley, & while I was ai it the front oil seal & the timing belt.
So now I just gotta re-assemble the front of my car & I'll definitely be there!

Thanks for taking over the reins paul, Iit should be a good day. I might be bringing a twin cam rolla & maybe a swift GTi.
`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be at the bottom off ousley waitin 4 U all

My car's a red RA65 coupe
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Fri, 09 August 2002 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be at the Caltex Servo past Heathcote Rd around 11.30 also.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Sat, 10 August 2002 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys are gonna drive past my house so I'm gonna wait and tack on the back. Might bring a couple more toyotas with me (2 or 3)
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Sat, 10 August 2002 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Were do you guys wreckon u will be at 2:30? cause i will join you then
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Sat, 10 August 2002 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If all goes well, will meet u at the bottom of Mt Ousley.
`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Sat, 10 August 2002 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
11:30 heathcoate should put U at the bottom of ousley at around 12:30 - 1:00 so i'll b around there around then if the area i'm thinkin of for meetin up is full or cop's move me on i'll contact U on the radio and tell of new spot but all should be ok

Kerr i'll catch U at the bottom off ousley
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Sat, 10 August 2002 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God dammit, I'm a maybe now, I just took my car for a test drive after it's time in hospital, and it's making a funny noise. So if I can find & remidy the prob tonight I'll be there, but if not......

The other thing is it definitely has more power, strange but true, so I'm gonna do my best to fix this clunking.
shane
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Sat, 10 August 2002 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Cuda - will be at bottom of mount ousley at 12.30pm to meet up with the rest of them. will probably give you a call in the morning to check for any changes. I drive the green RA28 celica. My number is 0428 298026 if you need to call me.
Cheers,
shane
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sunday Cruise to the 'Gong..... Who's Coming? Sat, 10 August 2002 14:31 Go to previous message
oh yes!! you can expect to see the witzl there...

i'll be meeting you guys at the merrylands maccas at 10:30am, look for a metallic green RA28 with lotsa rust and simmons wheels....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Canberra meet
Next Topic:BWCP???- Anyone going 2night???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 08:27:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14526510238647 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.