Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
so much drama in the club Thu, 15 January 2004 19:09 Go to next message

drama in the club[ 41 vote(s) ]
1.Discuss the issue with warwick, let him know how i feel, communicate, understand 3 / 7%
2.Ask him once again if anything happened between him and my ex, if he lies: attempt a knockout 1 / 2%
3.Attempt to bash the daylights out of him as soon as a see him (he is big) 3 / 7%
4.Cus him out 1 / 2%
5.Bypass warwick and simply tell his gf the deciept her bf has been up to 7 / 17%
6.Burden warwick for a prolonged amount of time by elude to the fact i know of his treachery, while his gf is present 6 / 15%
7.Blackmail warwick: demand either his g-tech or spare turbo in exchange for not informing his gf of his actions 8 / 20%
8.Attempt a k.o, attempt a pummeling, blackmail him, buden him, tell his gf, then cus him out 12 / 29%

well, since this is a toyota modification forum, i thought id post with a personal dilemma of mine and get some reaction off the hood here. its a bit soap opera, actually it wont be that interesting for anyone else, but tough.

well, i was going out with a girl for about 8 months, she had chronic fatigue, so i supported her through it etc etc, in the end, she started going out and getting pissed, (she was 16) so i pretty much said, if your not going to help yourself, then i cant help you,(she used to complain and get depressed an awful lot) her response was 'i need to reward myself' i said 'reward yourself by getting better' she said 'you dont understand me' i said 'obviously not, lets break up.' shortened terms but you get the drift, she was a little immmature, i was a little harsh, but, thats the motion of the ocean.

i got over her pretty quick, she wanted me back, i was just polite, i didnt want anything to happen. in the meantime, one of my best mates warwick who owns a 180sx auto(spent about 20 grand on the piece of shit and its still pretty pathetic) gets to know her, starts to be her friend and so forth. they spend more and more time together, warwick has a gf. anyway, it didnt bother me. but, a couple of weeks later my gf accuses me of cheating on her. now, before i was going out with her i ALMOST got with another girl, (im not a slut, i resented the fact and still regret it fully today), but anyway, i told her what i ALMOST did, but i didnt tell anyone else but her, ryley and warwick. someone told her i practically had sex and cheated on her. wasnt ryley, had to be warwick. rang him up, he denied it, made up a massive flasified story, i picked it to shit, he made up more intertwining lies, twas pathetic. found another contradiction, rang him up, asked him if he was trying to get with my ex, his response 'nah man, you are my best mate, as if id go f*cking you around, come on.' he still continued to message me and be mate and so forth.

the reason for the massive post? found out he has been backstabbing me for months, and he almost had sex with my ex about a week after we broke up. hmm, perfectly within boundaries i guess, cept for the fact that he cheated on his gf, AND he lied to me bare faced, and told about a million other lies. gloves are off...what should i do...he has cheated on his gf b4 and not told her...i have the ammunition, the ball is in my court...

please poll ur opinions to me, now...keep in mind im not really emotionally attached, so im comfortable getting revenged in any means possible...have nothing to lose. btw i dont know how to operate the poll, so tell me if it doesnt come up
Should I:

Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: so much drama in the club Thu, 15 January 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1) if you want to remain friends, 5) if you don't Rolling Eyes
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: so much drama in the club Thu, 15 January 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't voted but this is pretty damn funny (or would be if it wasn't such a moving human drama) Smile . Firstly, the guy's name is Warwick! Warwick! As if that is a burden enough for his whole damn life. As if you can seriously discuss issues of relationships with someone who shares a name with Warwick Capper!! Very Happy Very Happy (apologies to all other warwicks out there)
Secondly, will having a go at punching him up make you feel any better? I mean, it's not like he bagged your gf whilst you were together. What can you say "please don't try to become intimate with women I've rejected unless a specified time period has passed?" Sure it sucks, but wasn't it time to move on anyway?
Thirdly, if he's not really a mate then tell his gf about his infedelity. Perhaps you'll end up being the shoulder to cry on and then get one back by "gattin it on" with his gf/ex gf.

Finally if he's a mate, build a bridge and get over it. Men think with their dick all the time. This hasn't changed for millions of years and is unlikely to ever change. Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: so much drama in the club Thu, 15 January 2004 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bypass the prick
tell his woman what a dick he is...then doof her for good measure Wink
frank_grimes
Regular

May 2002
Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
May favourites are

5,6 and 8

You could try a combo move..
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Going to his girlfriend probably wont help anyone. She will just think your full of shit, or angry at him or something. Perhaps if you where her friend telling her may do something. Also he didn't actually cheat now did he?

Punching him out, go for it if it will make you feel any better, but he may want revenge and it can become a downward spiral thing.

Think about what he has actually done wrong:
Firstly he was your friend and he chased after your ex without telling you (I think that even though she was your ex, any real friend would let you know). That's not horrible, but not very nice.
Secondly he lied and spread nasty rumors about you to get a girl into bed. That is fucking low.
Thirdly he was trying to cheat on his girlfriend.

Personally I wouldn't want anything to do with someone like that.

Just telling him he is a fucking asshole and needs to grow up would probably make you feel better. If he decides to beat you up for it, then you have an excuse to smash his face in.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shraka- warwick did actually cheat on his girlfriend with grant's ex- and its not that fact that pisses grant off, just the fact that he lied, and treated us like best buddies.

well you know what i think granto, option 9- get ryley to run warwick and his fucktard girlfriend over in the super supra, then bash the shit out of his fugly girlfriend. No No No

i love the idea of alluding to it and blackmailing with the g-tech- ill take his spare turbo Evil or Very Mad

however to allude often enough you'd need to spend time with him- and thats something neither of us really wanna do.

probably best to just let him know you can fuck him up, then do it. Evil or Very Mad

ps. warwicks girlfriend is the biggest dog on the planet. whats worse is that she wants an SW20.... the poor car... Nope Nope Nope No No No Freak Rolling Eyes
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9 - Walk away. The guy has shown his true colours, dissing a mate to get a root is not cool, ever!! He is obviously doesn't add anything to your life, so just walk away, cut him out all together. That will hurt him a lot more than any of the other options, and will probably make your life easier.
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with Squid. Option 9.

He's obviously not a true friend. Move on, find someone else to hang out with. He isn't good enough to be your friend anymore.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you care about his girlfriend, tell her (option whatever)

if you dont, option 9 - walk away, and be happy with your girlfriend.

your motives should be for help, not hinderance (ie: not to get back at him).
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the slow, mental screw around that option 6 gives. So much more saisfying then a quick resolution Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..., errr, ..., sorry, I seem to have stumbled on an episode of "Dr Phil" - I was looking for Toymods? Can you point me in the right direction???

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ,

seriously dude, number nine - leave him and his crap behind. If he or his girlfriend ever comes across you and does the whole "haven't seen you in ages" routine, keep the upper hand in what ever you choose to say and do. Don't let his actions direct your life - but make bloody sure you live you life better than that prick ever would!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
discuss it with him (always nice to know why ppl do things)tell him he's a tard then walk away giving him and his gf the url to this poll Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dr Phil, and anyone who goes on Dr Phil, is seriously fucked in the head.
and there must be some sort of doctor-client confidentiality breach there

and how effective can therapy really be when everything you say is going to be evaluated by however many poeple are stupid enough to watch that show? My guess is not very! that's just the sort of environment that massively increses self-monitoring, so the "patients" are gonna lie to make themselves appear much better people than they really are, and always the victim, never the agressor

/rant
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, I was still sleepy when I read it. I once again stand corrected.

Walk away is a good idea. But if you really must, smash his face in. I kinda regret not beating up my "friend" who slept with my girlfriend all those years ago. I'm still not over it now... but now I'm a brown belt & gym member. Evil or Very Mad

But unfortunately the Karate training tells me not to hurt him. Sad

Just remember if you do smash his face in, your going down to his level (kinda). I wouldn't judge you for it though. He is an asshole and deserves whatever he gets.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 16 January 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DR. PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL,

kiss and make-up, then invite him and his old missus around for a night of movies and get all cheating movies, like indecent proposal, sleeping with the enemy and constantly diss the ppl in the movie who are cheating and call them spineless cockheads

oh and get the movie "crash", its about a bunch of cheaters who get horny over car accidents, in one scene, they roll their car into the middle of the hi-way, they get out and have a root Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Sat, 17 January 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah look i have a lot of options. i dunno whether i made it clear, but i genuinely am not attached to this issue anymore, when i discovered his ways there was no pain, because i was over them both. its just a feeling of 'i cant let this prick get away with it' making me think of ways for revenge, trust me guys, its not directing my life, my ta22 fucking is Sad but, i dunno, maybe i just find others misfortune entertaining, but it would be so so funny to drop his level of confidence and destroy him, just a little bit. warwick is a funny name tho (y) his gf who he cheated is seriously a fag, she full on had a go at ryley once coz he wore tracksuit pants to the movies, and she tells us how when she gets her mr2 she will flog us - god give mr2s strength. shes an OH MY GOD, WHATEVER! girl. but yeah, i guess my plotting is simply for pride, actually, more for entertainment, itd be funny, and i know thats being a lesser man coz if my hearts not in it, its not worth it. but turbulence never hurt anyone.... except if your name is warwick Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Sat, 17 January 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is warwicks girlfriend

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spacepeople.jpg
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Sat, 17 January 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. get the revs up on the super supra man Mad .
Hey boys, update on drama in the club....he messaged me about 2 hours ago and asked when i was free and wanted to catch up....send in the opinions
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Sun, 18 January 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell him you'll have to check your schedule with RENEE

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: so much drama in the club Mon, 26 January 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL I'm with everyone on number 9...
can't say I don't like picking a fight
but I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person...
so I generally walk away...and being a woman and all, there's a limit to the amount of physical fighting I can do Wink

either way dude, I like u're avatar...
it was an awesome movie too Wink
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 27 January 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would tell him to fuck off.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 27 January 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A: OH OH OH OH OH..... can i watch??? (g-tech would be good though hahaha)
B: I believe i know of this warwick guy aswell!!.
C: i'll line the chick up (its only a stock 4age Wink)
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 27 January 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
girls girls girls.. you cant live without them (unless your the other type Laughing )

theres alot of shat you'll go through like you did.. alot of things will happen that you'll never imagine. this is life and sometimes it suxs to the max.

forget the girl becuase she doesnt deserve you after all that. and if he really is your best mate.. you'll straighten him out. and if you really are best mates you'll move on with that memory behind.

i've been through similar situation back in highschool..

a person that i grew up with and spent the afternoons over his house during primary thinking he was one of my best mates.. we went to seperate high schools in the begining but eventualy came along to where he was. it was good for the junior half then he goes fuc*ing around saying shit about your previous ex and current dealings.

for the remainder of high school we'd be on the other side of school not wanting to look at eachother. if were in the the same class it would be opposite sides. just left him alone becuase i knew it wasnt worth it getting him back by smashing him his a skinny prick that would easily go down in 1 punch. even though it scared me by name and inside. i let it go

till the day im totaly hopeless cornered in an allway but 8 people. he comes up and whatches as these guys try to roll me for my belongings. they didnt escape with crap but he did approach me with the look "you deserved it"

sometime this year i finaly talked to him face to face becuase of some other interferance.. i told him i felt like shit becuase of what he had spread and how it wasnt true. he said it was a joke and didnt intend much of it and didnt know it went out of hand. i asked him why he wanted to hit me when i was already going to be beaten up by some guys. he thought got pissed that i dogged him for so long but the bitch never listend to my reasons.

well sorry about the long story but yeah. in life you go through alot of shit and you just cant help it. i belive in lifes never perfect and these are the roughest bits of it and that if you go through it all now it will be easier later.. like karma

oh btw. i did kick his ass haha. feels good. and so did about 20 other people he talked shit about.

just get him/them back in a way that will atleast satisfy you. but if your strong enough be sensible and just forget about it. something will get him sooner or later
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 27 January 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9: ignore him - get on with life ..

shit like this is for the schoolyard .. your older than that Smile

hes a tard , shes a tard - their both tards ..

The world is a happy place when you dont hang about with tards ..

Embrace the ta22 Smile

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 27 January 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyone please note there actually is no option 9.

option 9 was run the poofe over in my super supra.

mmkay? Evil or Very Mad
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 27 January 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, he will get his own. until then i am not seeking it out...so, if i see him, i know he will come up and be friendly, i wont be...if he wants to pursue that friendship...well, we will see how i react. how do g techs work?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 27 January 2004 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just found a picture of grant online

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spacepeople.jpg
MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Wed, 28 January 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mates before dates....
Bros before Hoes!......

Fuck him off, like one of the earlier posts.He has shown his true colours..... Evil or Very Mad

My 5cents

Mike
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Sun, 01 February 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well buddy...... i was in a similiar situation so i belted all my mates that knew about it 4 not telling me and buckled the kunt that was goin out with her........ fuk em all up bros b4 hoes oh and burn his car then when ur dun if he still wants to fuck around call me ill gladly put hot bbq skewers threw his knee caps and poke his eyes out with a fork Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: so much drama in the club Sun, 01 February 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd say tell his gf... let her drop him and walk away
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Fri, 06 February 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know why but im dying to find out what happened..... can we know its like watching bold & the beautiful..... oh dude my mum just got these made new stainless steel forks.... i can let u borrow one if ur thinking of doing what i said Smile
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: so much drama in the club Mon, 09 February 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like sand grains through an hour glass so are the days of our lives.... Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 10 February 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing too bad happened really. he come into work and was just being real nice and stuff and i couldnt handle it. so i asked him straight out if he did it, he denied it, i pushed it, he swore on his life, i said if he is telling the truth he has nothing to worry about Cool i confronted him about him bagging me, he said he never said it..i laughed. so the plan from here is.....im going to leave his gf out of it....i will get some hard evidence on the brat, wait till he comes up and talks to me like a matey mate, then i will work it like missy elliot. it is worth it. then ill reverse it. thanks for the weapons offer, but ive got a samurai sword handy, if you want to come and we will ninja the punk while he sleeps you are welcome (y)
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 10 February 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the above post is mine, once again i am at ryleys place, putting grease lighting on his keyboard Twisted Evil
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: so much drama in the club Tue, 10 February 2004 06:39 Go to previous message
couldn't be fucked reading everyones responses but from what i've learned the best thing to do is stay away from these situations, it's a whole heap of bullshit that keeps going around. just forget about it all and don't let it bother you. it's far less stressful that way. also forget about everyone involved and have nothing to do with them unless you actually like them and want to keep them as friends in which case it probably won't work out anyway.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 February 2004 06:43]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:First contact
Next Topic:What is Rob in love with?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 05:01:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071098804473877 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.