Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » how many post primary school fights have you been in?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 13 January 2004 15:30 Go to next message
lol, forgive me, i only really discovered the outhouse tonight. let me get a few stupid posts out of the system.

i want to know about your fights, not coz im a redneck or anything, ive only been in one, just so happens it was two weeks ago and i got the shit beaten out of me. thankfully for my ego it was against a pack of homies, so i never stood a chance. shoulve got the sa63 blood splattered. but yeah, tell us about the fights youve been in after primary school, or even the times when you pussied out of em' Embarassed
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, but 0.

1 in primary school though Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
none
all the people who try to start me are the "man, if you dont give me your wallet/phone/spare change I'm going to beat the crap out of you"
and they're easy to talk down.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work in security so I'm frequently "involved" in fights whether it be breaking them up or starting them. And I'd have to say I've had my fair share of beatings.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 January 2004 01:04]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old School wrote on Wed, 14 January 2004 12:03

I work in security so I'm frequently "involved" in fights whether it be breaking them up or starting them. And I'd have to say I've had my fair share of beatings.

...from the girlfriend... Very Happy
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Wed, 14 January 2004 12:06

Old School wrote on Wed, 14 January 2004 12:03

...from the girlfriend... Very Happy

Embarassed got it in one Embarassed
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

umm a few Razz

got in a brawl at a pub i was there with my mum & her sister + 2 female cousins as well as my 3 brothers = all of our girlfriends we went out for dinner then went to this pub.

we got there and headed for the pool table when i see a mate there playing pool with his older brother, so we get a round of drinks i get a pint of coke with triple shot of jacks Evil or Very Mad

i said i'll be your double (they have a name board system) so we said whos up and these two older guys like late 30's say yep so my mates racking the balls up when the guy comes over thats not how u do it ra ra ra, my friend told him to get fkd its my $2, i said settle down its only a game

so this guy took offence and said i'll smash your head in to my mate

remebering im there with half my family, so i put my pint down on the edge of the pool table my mates brother come over which resulted in a nig argument then the old guy who started the crap grabed my mates brother round the neck which led to my mate smaking him in the head they fell over in a heap the old guys mate starts kicking my mate in his head while there on the ground so i ran up and decked him which resulted in my 3 older brothers jumping in which resulted in 2 old heros getting there ass kicked big time.

moral of the story dont bite off more than you can chew.

ohh the only hit i copped was the slap from my girl friend for fighting Embarassed
Laughing
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to truly know someone you have to fight them. i got punched in the face at karate by a senior once, he missed the top of the bag lol. that hurt afterwards like a jerk.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in a boxing club and train in JKD, does this count?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got knocked over by some dude who was on his way to the floor after being king hit. This was at Summernats last week, inside near the stadium. Does that count as being in a fight?

http://68.98.65.19:4561/1337/cressida/1991CRESSIDA/Summernats%20fight%202.JPG

I suppose I should have been moving away rather than taking photos. Evil or Very Mad I jarred by back when I fell down and it still hurts. Crying or Very Sad
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And to think I should have been in there to break it up.........
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check out the size of the bouncer who was trying to break it up. The guy in the white shirt. Shocked Shocked Shocked
http://68.98.65.19:4561/1337/cressida/1991CRESSIDA/Summernats%20fight%201.JPG
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha "GET IN MAH BELLEH" Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have been in about 10-15, once when in year 3 {didnt know how to fight yet} i grabbed this guy by the arm, swung him around and threw him down, broke his arm Embarassed .

this one guy in HS tried me twice on 2 separate occasions, he got flogged twice,

this was b4 i started boxing, so i can duck real well too, in all the fights i have been hit once,

in year 6 this cunt tried to start me on the B'Ball court, i did the old mighty ducks move, pull the shirt over their head and work the fuck outta them Very Happy Embarassed , shame.

we had one guy at school that got in at least 1 fight a week, his name was imran khan {i know i know Razz }, by the end he could flog the shit outta ne one, i never fought him cause he was kinda my mate.

and another guy, couldnt fight, but got flogged ALL the time, by the end u couldnt land a single punch, he got GOOD at ducking
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the question is where are the other 5 guards who were supposed to be in there too........

Also to give more of an idea how big he is ( if you can't see already ) He is wearing his own shirts coz even the largest security ones didn't fit.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 January 2004 10:02]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It happened so fast... I saw this skanky ho with no front teeth scream at some guy and try to puch him then a whole bunch of bogan redneck wankers came out of nowhere and started to beat the shit out of him. They all jumped on the guy, I got a couple of pics then as I was retreating to a safer position he tried to stumble away with blood pouring out of somewhere on his face and ran into me. I got some of his blood on my hand. eeew, AIDs aaaagh! ARGH
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Havent ever realy been in any "fights" as such.
In highschool I kicked some guy in the nuts 'cuz he was realy pissing me off and stole my lunch. He went down like a sack of shit. Then I left Cheltenham and went to South Oakleigh...
Got punched in the face by some dumbass wog. The teacher was standing right behind him. Dumbass.
Some guy headbutted me, it was realy strange... it was like, one minute I was talking to this shithead, then I sorta, came to standing up... and my face hurt. Teacher was there too but she didn't do shit (stupid school).

Not that I have had to put it to use, but I think I know how to fight on atleast a basic level, ie. 1on1 I could beat most people who would be bothered starting a fight.
Done Kempo Karate. I realy want to do some Aikedo and boxing one day... one day.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edit: untouchable has posted under my name.

um, ive been flattened a few times. Very Happy actually just once. im shit. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Wed, 14 January 2004 11:24]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the moment, phil is declared king of the fighters.

shane, whats jkd?? i train in kyokushin, yep, counts as fight cred brother.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to do kick boxing - full contact version.
Havent been in a serious fight since i was 14...almost killed some poor kid teasing me about epilepsy.

Dunno if its a vibe trained boys posess?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Wed, 14 January 2004 21:23

shane, whats jkd??

Jeet Kune Do. Its the best of the best. Invented by the man himself, Bruce Lee http://www.progressivemartialarts.com.au/

[Updated on: Wed, 14 January 2004 11:38]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah yep, ive done a bit of reading on the old brucester, in fact, myself and ryley just hired enter dragon:the bruce lee story before someone stupidly jumped on the computer and toymods erupted. how long u been training? i compete in full contact tournaments in september.

vibe of the trained boys? el no comprehendo
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~kaitlyn/grantbody.jpg

Nod Nod Rolling No No No No No No Heart Skull - Blink Laughing Laughing Rolling Sleep hehehe Skull - Mad
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who's that poofta? he looks like a jerk, if i could fight anyone, i would fight him
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 14 January 2004 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak i was in sooo many fights in primary school my face got deranged and i looked damn ugly. so in high school no-one would touch me cause i looked like a real tough c*nt....

*edit* i just found out i was born ugly. Crying or Very Sad does my story still count? Razz

oh, and you dont scare me Shane, i learnt black belt oragarmy when you where still in nappies.. Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Wed, 14 January 2004 21:56]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mm, has anyone ever used a head butt?
saw once were warriors last night, cool cool film i reckon....
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak yeah, i've found when you head butt someone to get them on the bridge of their nose. hurts too much when you hit em in the forehead..
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I head Butted some dick head once who had me in a bear hug, Split his eye open but fuck it hurt!!

Huh?
Dunno if its a vibe trained boys posess?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was at the gym the other month,

and all the employees were out in the foyer, and one was on the phone giving descriptions to the cops,
i asked what was up. and the dude said that the bunch of kids had flogged a set of keys from a gym patron and were trying out the keys to find the car... so they could steal it.

i was driving my mates WRX at the time, and when i saw them walking in that direction they employee i was talking to said that they couldnt touch the kids because of legal issues blah blah blah,

so i said ok... well if he gets within 10 meters im goin out there and kicking some ass....

sure enough they get closer and closer to my mates car that i was borrowing... now they were getting pretty close. and the cops werent there yet, so i strolled on over and gave the dude a mouthfull... he was a smart arse so i flogged the crap outta him for trying to steal cars.

sure enough while im in the middle of giving this dude a flogging the coppers show up and drag me off him.. Sad

i didnt get anything from the coppers tho.. so that was good.
but the chick at the gym behind the counter now calls me "brutal" whenever i come in.....

thats the only real sorta fight ive ever had...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He he he... Good job Brutal. Wink I wish you were there when some dickhead was stealing my car. Evil or Very Mad
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey brutal what gym was this at?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Thu, 15 January 2004 20:40

the chick at the gym behind the counter now calls me "brutal" whenever i come in.....

Yeah, but is she hot?!!!?
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've been in a fair few unfortunately
i'm a gig junky(been to probably over 250 concerts since i was 13....7 years ago :S) so i'm always gettign into fights with dickheads who have taken too many drunk or drunk too much booze.

there was also a lebanese family(all 3000 of them Razz) that didnt like me for kicking the shit out of one of them in year 9(best attacks so far are his younger brother getting two of his friends to try hold me down whilst he smashes in my head with a rock...its the only time i've felt right about kicking another bloke in the nuts with steel capped shoes"

used the head but a few times, broken some noses...broke my own once by accident Razz
i'm also a big fan of a quick knuckle strike to just above the "breast bone" ends fights quickly
i hate fighting but since i'm a big bloke(193cm and weigh about 100kgs of pure tank muscle Razz) people tend to try make a name for themselves by using me as an example...that and one of my mates has a HUGE mouth on him :/

i've also copped quite a few hidings...but i spose you get that :/

anyways i hate fighting
i'd rather talk things down which i'm getting better at doing

[Updated on: Thu, 15 January 2004 23:13]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Thu, 15 January 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the gym chick is SUPER HOT!

this was at lake side lesure center! in tuggeranong, oh an lynden i saw the HIGH IQ celica at summernats!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

hey simdog, was it you that went to summernats this year? enjoy it?

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Fri, 16 January 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the gym chick is SUPER HOT!

this was at lake side lesure center! in tuggeranong, oh an lynden i saw the HIGH IQ celica at summernats!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

hey simdog, was it you that went to summernats this year? enjoy it?

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Fri, 16 January 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, it was me... I thought I saw HIGHIQ. I glanced across and saw a convertible driving in the distance that I thought was it. I've seen it a few times before though so I didn't chase it. Razz

I did enjoy it... a few two many bogans though. If you aint got a V8 or a supecharger on your 6 then you are not welcome. That's what it seemed like anyhow.

PS: name one gym staff member (female) that isn't hot.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Fri, 16 January 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol summernats IS boganville!

but i was suprized to see a few toyotas around... heaps of lil rollas, few celicas..

there was one really average TA22. he entered the burnout comp and blew his motor up!! had to get toed off the track on sunday...

i deffinatly enjoyed the event! getting much blindo on the frozen Jack and cola slushies! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

even tho its a very big V8 event its still heaps cool to go and check it out! Smile Smile Smile
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Fri, 16 January 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damnit I missed HIGH IQ!

I spoke to the guy with the Silver 22 (Sly Toy) and he said its a turbo'd 4agze but he blew the turbo on the Monday so had to put the supercharger back on, He was saying it had been a very troublesome week for him, I'm pretty sure he would have been happy with blowing his engine.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 January 2004 00:40]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Fri, 16 January 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really!!!

i didnt get a to talk to any toyota people except for the dude from the CCG who has the little green rolla with the 4AGTE, and the dude that owns high iq. very tidy car... doesnt even look like an RA40 anymore!!!!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Fri, 16 January 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is what I want to do to my Cressida. Make it a pimpdaddy mobile. Smiley $$
http://68.98.65.19:4561/1337/cressida/1991CRESSIDA/LOW.JPG

Mmmmm... promo girls. hehehe

http://68.98.65.19:4561/1337/cressida/1991CRESSIDA/Promo.JPG
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Fri, 16 January 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not counting sparing, i've been in only about 5.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Fri, 16 January 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i had a fight with this huge russian dude (bloody imagrent) he was kind of fat but like 6" i knew i would kick his ass we where down at this park and one of my mates hated his friend so they had a fight (my mate got bashed) then every ones like you dont have to fight i was amped by then and said come on bitch

every punch he threw i had enough time to light a smoke before it would actually hit me i bust his nose and his lip got some hella combos going and nearly knocked him out with a huge lefty he had a lump like a golf ball right above his eye it knocked him on his ass he was cowering on the floor so i said right fights over then his mate says i'll fight you i said fuck that im knakered later homeboys,

the only think wroung with me was the bruises on my knukles from hitting him s many times

Laughing bloody russians fck off home vladamere
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Sat, 17 January 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you reckon sparring helps much in a street situation? see, ive only been training for about 6 months.

anyone seen the last samurai yet? i thought it was brilliant, cept some ignorant punks talked all the way through it, almost had another post on this thread... Mad
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Sat, 17 January 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought tom cruise did an excellent job in this movie and I don't really like him much., I also have it on my computer Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 20 January 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chuck your shit at them- diffuse the situation Embarassed
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 20 January 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant believe you brang that up, but since you did, you may as well tell them the year 9 story of when you chucked your shit at someone in a fight....give us the details man.

Embarassed indeed.
Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 21 January 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that was your shit, you were the one that shit yourself at the sheer ferocity of my prescene bearing down on your feeble body Cool
Asher
Regular

July 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 09 March 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had like atleast 5 fights in primary school, only because they used to piss me off and I got angry very fast, I control my anger now.

I haven't had any fights since primary school, its quite strange, no body bothers with me. Sad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 09 March 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I broke up a fight about 3 weeks ago, that sort of counts.
Some idiots started brawling in the middle of william st in the Cross - had to pull them off the street and avoid punches at the same time
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 09 March 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Jeet Kune Do. Its the best of the best. Invented by the man himself, Bruce Lee http://www.progressivemartialarts.com.au/

Man Bruce Lee would be so pissed off to see someone say that - here's quote from the Tao of Jeet Kune Do

"If people say Jeet Kune Do is different from 'this' or from 'that' then let the name of Jeet Kune Do be wiped out, for that is what it is, just a name. Please don't fuss over it."

Jeet Kune Do isn't a martial art per se, it's a philosophy of how to approach combat in it's real state.

I've been doing taekwondo for about three years and I pretty much suck at it. I've been runner up in the state sparring competition two years in a row, but none of this reflects actual 'fighting ability'.

For the record, I've been in *zero* fights my entire life (except for a coupla wrestles with my bro when I was a kid) and I'm damn proud of it!
Techie
Occasional Poster

February 2004

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 09 March 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was in one fight in grade 1, a girl stole my hate and beat me up with it. The crossing dude saw it, then we all ended up in timeout Embarassed

In year 10 a guy was pushing me around, after repeatedly telling him to piss off, i finally snapped and gave him a straight right to the jaw and knocked him accross the school coridoor. It took 6 of my mates to drag me off. Not many people pissed me off at school after that Razz

One night I got my nose broken at the pub. The guy that did it usually picks on one person every time he goes out, and only picks on people incapable of defending themselves. Wether that be due intoxication (In my case Razz, i was barely able to walk)or phsically smaller then him. He's also a drug freak, so no matter what you do to him he doesn't feel it. Fortunately he has life ban now.

Apart from that i've always just walked away. Usually at the end of a hard night at the pub I just want to go home and pass out (any delays in the travel may cause a gutter sleeping arrangement Razz)
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 09 March 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ive been told i look pretty intimidating a few times though Rolling Eyes
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Tue, 09 March 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a couple in high school, most memorable was kicking some dickhead in the guts (for chucking an orange at my head!). Now that was a quick fight!!!

Teacher saw them chuck the orange & said nothing. I walked up to the guy & said 'what the f**k is your problem'. 'Oops it was a mistake' 'Yeah some mistake'. Proceeded to aim a kick at his head (he was seated at the time), thought better of it & landed a kick square in the guts. The bloke went down like a sack of s**t & curled into a foetal position!!!

Found out later that I broke two or three of his ribs & left a nice footprint on his chest for weeks to come... Nicest part was that I didn't get into trouble for it 'cause it seemed most people thought he had it coming, teachers included...
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 10 March 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I miss being an irresponsible teenager *sniff*. You can get away with so much more crazy shite when you're underage.

Had a few biffoes as a youngin', hehe. Most notably I broke a chick's fingers, because she punched my sister in the back of the head. I felt she deserved it, and perhaps everyone else did too - I got away with that one. I later found out our school chaplain was behind the trees watching us fight, and possibly havin a bit of toss too. A very suspicious character indeed. Laughing He used to do this weird creepy thing with his tongue while he was talking to you.. had a speech impediment.. and drove a rape van, to mention just a few of his peculiarities.

*wistful* O, great days, they were. Confused
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Wed, 10 March 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah been in a few, in fact i used to be in a lot during year 8,9 and 10 for some reason. First was with this guy-was giving me shit bout my mum so i retorted and burned him badly,he was pretty pissed off.So out to the oval...blahblahblah, i used todo taekwondo so i was pretty agile n could actually throw a punch. Idiot tried to get me in a grab, ducked weaved and smacked him square in the nose - bled all over my uniform the shit. Went to an exam covered in blood, was quite funny.

Other one, guy pissing me off throwing shit at me on a bus back from sport training tell him to fuck off, he doesnt so i smack him 1(just 1). 10 stitches later across forehead and eyebrows and he didnt come anywhere near me for the rest of the year.

Other guyy on train, comes up and kicks me for no reason in knee and shin so i get up smack him, he falls down so i smack him again, tries to get up so i kick him in the head. Pick him up and throw him off the train next station we stop at. He apparently was unconscious for about 10 mins on the platform.

Couple others in there too. Was in a good one at a pub month or so back actually - dropped 3 people. I walked up some stairs straight into a fight and a flyin fist so i just smacked a few people round me. Didnt know any of them but they were swinging atv me for no reason.I thought they deserved it.

Anyway, il keep u posted
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: how many post primary school fights have you been in? Sat, 13 March 2004 01:22 Go to previous message
Number of fights in school. 1 on 1. = 4

Grade 5: Pretty boy in grade six got cut coz his bieach was talking to me after they stopped being FRIENDS. Picked me on the bball court. Rough and tumble. Somehow along the line i managed to slam his head into the gutter surrounding the bball court. Getting bright red blood all through his PRETTY hair. Parents not happy.

Grade 6: Second day at new school since i moved suburb. Biggest bugger fastest running in district and in the school decides to get aggro since i tagged him playing tiggy?!?! I was sitting on the top of a dumpster. He pulls me off by the leg. On the way down my right foot managed to elevate up and make moderate contact with his pretty much undeveloped testicles. I think it still hurt him alot. His rich powerful parents wanted to press charges. I did my own negotiations. Something along the line of "F*ck off"

Later on Grade 6 : Allegations of stuff due to rumors at school break out. 4 disgruntled underdog grade 6's + and a small army of grade 4's. And then it was me and 4 friends (We were pretty much biggest dudes in the school apart from teachers) Best fight ever. Bodies everywhere. 3 days detention.

Year 8: Chess club. I know its sad. I played chess during winter coz i CBF goin outside. Chess room was next to canteen so it was great. My mate throws a rook. Hits this huge jewish dude on the head. He gets pissed off. I said it wasn't me and proceeded in mocking the guy for having a monobrow. gets up. I get up. Very fast fight. He windmills his arms. I jabbed him in the ribs and winded him. Librarian came in. Yelled. We left. I tracked him down to the basket ball court and continued. The music co-ordinator sees the fight. I turned around and turned right back. He looked like he was about to leave. I gave him a good kick int eh ribs with my steel cap boots. He collapsed. I ran. 2 days internal detention.

There was alot of others. But they weren't in school or 1 on 1.
Thats life. Hven't had a fight for over 6 years now. Aint that great!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Why is there like 10 deleted threds?
Next Topic:Has anyone been complaining???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 14:13:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077338218688965 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.