Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Tue, 06 January 2004 04:20 Go to next message
Happy New Year CCGians!

We had a fantastic 2003, with a huge increase in Celica and Toyota nuts alike joining up, and are very much looking forward to an even bigger and better 2004! (Roll on the TOYOTA Nationals at Easter!!!). Also the CCG will have been officially running for 2 years at the end of January 04, so we might just have to go out and celebrate with a few drinks later in the month.

For now tho, we WERE also looking forward to a cruise to Cowra to peruse the wreckers on Sunday 18th January 04. However, due to a late confirmation that the wreckers do not have adequate Toyota parts to make it a worth while trip, we have decided to change the event and travel to Sydney instead, to see the big toys wheeled out for the TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8.

As we are just going to watch the cars run, we are leaving the Northbourne Ave. Shell Gateway Servo at 7 am. Of course anyone can join TOYMODS and get to spin the rollers on the day too. If anyone does wish to have a go on the rollers then we strongly suggest you leave Canberra earlier so you can get to Sydney to register as early as possible. (we left at 5am for DD#7 as anyone who registering after 10 did not get a run until approx. 5pm!)

BTW - A few of us MAY even go on the Saturday and stay at a Formula-One, so we can get to see the early cars run and get away at a reasonable time on the Sunday arvo. (Maybe even visit Wakefield Park on the way on Saturday????)

(Of course all Toyota nuts are welcome to join the CCG for the run to DD#8)

Cheers and best wishes for 2004

Mitch & Phil

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 05:23]

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Tue, 06 January 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 15:20

(Of course all Toyota nuts are welcome to join the CCG for the run to DD#7) Embarassed

MITCH..... spelling error Shocked , meant to be DD#8 Laughing
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Tue, 06 January 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooooooooooooooooooooooops! Ta Joel.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Tue, 06 January 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotto decide If I am wanting to go Up, cause I am making a run up to Sydney next tuesday for some parts.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Tue, 06 January 2004 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Joel......you had your first run @ DD#7 with the 3S...now a triumphant return with the new 3SGTE to claim the trophy for the biggest KW increase. Thats plenty of reason just to go for that!!
Cheers
Mitch
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Wed, 07 January 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on guys! Where are you? Don't leave me alone to fly the CCG flag at the dyno day! Rolling Eyes

Phil L
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Wed, 07 January 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id go but, but i wouldnt be pulling any erm... substantial numbers,
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Wed, 07 January 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mithc I don't know if a 20 or so kw increase would claim as the biggest, Neutral

Besides you have to be a toymods member to get a trophy.

I don't know, I'll think about it Question

But Phil you can cause your car would kill all ours Cool

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2004 08:32]

nitrous_injection
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Fri, 09 January 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone going on saturday? past wakefeild?
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Tue, 13 January 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All Toyota nuts welcome (CCG & all) to join in and make the cruise. So if interested:

'For the Sunday 18th 2004 TOYMODS DYNODAY in Sydney, we are after some feed back on who is interested in going to Sydney on this SATURDAY 17th, maybe go to Wakefield Park Raceway on the way, go out for a few drinks on Sat night, stay at a CHEAP hotel (Formula1?) and get an early start to the TOYMODS DYNODAY #8. At this stage we have some guys going on the Sat and some on the Sunday. Just interested to see who wants to go when.'

So just post or call on 0408994410.
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Tue, 13 January 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
decided I'm not going at all, cause I went to sydney today and got my new gearbox, so I don't feel like making 2 trips in the same week.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Wed, 14 January 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New gearbox? You broke one already?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 - all welcome Wed, 14 January 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no haven't broke my current, I just got a later ST185 with low km's cause the syncro's in mine are kinda on there way out.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG going to TOYMODS DYNODAY # 8 (18 Jan 2004) - all welcome Fri, 16 January 2004 00:36 Go to previous message
Just a reminder to all those contempleting coming to the Dynoday in Sydney. We are leaving Sunday morning (18th) at 7am from the Northbourne Ave. Shell Gateway Servo (NATEX/EPIC) to drive in convoy to Sydney. Incase you want to meet up there the details are:
Premier Auto Centre.
20 Sunblest Cres. Mt Druitt NSW 2770
Spectating is free. Turning the roller cost:
Members $40 - 2WD, $50 - 4WD.
Non-Members $45 - 2WD, $60 - 4WD.
Cheers
Mitch
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Friday, Wanna meet up???
Next Topic:T18's In Tas?
Goto Forum: