Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Mon, 05 January 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I AM able to make this one, there's an odds-on chance I won't be participating... merely sucking up the exhaust fumes of another 60+ cars. Very Happy

Anyway, I'll be in one of two cars - either the rental car (probably an Echo or something similar in stature) or I might bring the RAVˇGT4 out for it's first trip, if it's completed. Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 06 January 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll do my best to make it up there with the T18 from canberra. A few others from the Canberra Celica Group should be travelling up too.

Phil
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 06 January 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will there be monitoring of AF mixtures and available printouts?
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Wed, 07 January 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if there is, what wuold u need to get a/f recorded on a 5me?
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Wed, 07 January 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of the ST205's would have to take the top 4wd... my GT4 is stock as a rock...

I'll prob take the KE20 for fun just so Jason can whoop my butt.
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Wed, 07 January 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id like to join the club on the day too if possible
does that mean i can pay members dyno cost too
and when do i get the t-shirt then Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Wed, 07 January 2004 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
membership is always available on the day.
yes, you get the cheaper dyno run
you get the t-shirt on the day (as long as they dont run out)

at the moment, the only problem for me is my water pump - I figure I've got 11 days to fix it, mount my thermos, install it all, and hopefully it cranks over first time.

assuming all that, I'll be there (as a spectator only).
most likely with no interior beyond a drivers seat and seat belt Razz

maybe I'll have a passenger door with a lock by then tho Razz

edit: passenger door has a lock now Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 08 January 2004 09:06]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Wed, 07 January 2004 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Wed, 07 January 2004 15:40

One of the ST205's would have to take the top 4wd... my GT4 is stock as a rock...

I won't be running mine in this one, but with ST205 guts and driveline in a RAV4, it'll be something to watch out for against the other 205's. Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2004 22:32]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sat, 10 January 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stuart you coming up?

I hope to have my 'new' zorst on then (cat back for now Sad ) thank's wiso! Smile
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sat, 10 January 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that will be a site to see rob. i will hope fully be getting mine registered this week, blue slip is on tuesday, already got engineer cert and emissions test done, so fingers crossed.

Come on i'm aiming for over 110fwkw, its having some heavy acceleration probs. making a poping noise.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 11 January 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i come i will be probably getting membership too.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Mon, 12 January 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As this is my first dynoday, is it better to come early or just be ontime?, because i have seen the pics of previous dynodays and there are heaps of cars line up all the way down the street.

Also do you get a dyno reading printout?.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Mon, 12 January 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it depends.. if your on time you may get a run at around 3pm, if that doesnt bother you then cool.

yep!

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~soopfly/Dyno.jpg
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Mon, 12 January 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First to answer a couple of Questions.

# Yes Air fuel ratios are monitored and on the graph.

# Each car will get a dyno printout showing Air fuel ratios and killerwatts

A few things to keep in mind re vehicle safety.

NO RETREADS !

The rear tires must also both be the same size.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Mon, 12 January 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thanx for that info Smile , i will be getting membership so i will come earlier, but i dont want to be the first one there Confused , what time are people usually there at?.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 January 2004 07:03]

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Mon, 12 January 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive an auto camry, how do you actualy get a reading, i know you drive the car onto some sort of rollers, but then what?
I'm going to try and be there for 8:30 (if i can get up early enough)
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Mon, 12 January 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you back it towards them, get out and the guy drives them on.
you can then choose to get in the passenger side for the run or stand outside.
you dont really have to do much besides watch Cool
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 13 January 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay i can watch my car getting thrashed
lol just kidding, thats a relif, at least i wont break it.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 13 January 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Tue, 13 January 2004 20:38

Yay i can watch my car getting thrashed
lol just kidding, thats a relif, at least i wont break it.

Remember to drop in a block of dry ice in your air box Smile.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 13 January 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am defenatly coming and trying to get steve "EVILRX" to bring his rexie.
Thetoyman75 What time is best to get a membership done and is any help needed on the day as I only live 2 miniutes away

BEN

[Updated on: Tue, 13 January 2004 09:57]

-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 13 January 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you enter the dyno day for fun to see what your car gets? i have a 4age 100kilo in a ae92 with a filter n exhaust.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 13 January 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that's what I ended up doing, and my RAV pulled off 90.8aw/kw. Shocked This reading is SO wrong though. What I think it's done is taken the reading from the front wheels and the rear wheels and added the two together, because the viscous coupler on my centre diff wasn't locked, and so it gave a reading of roughly 60% front, 40% rear instead of a proper 50/50 split which would be achieved with the diffs locked.

Also regarding the torque curve on mine - there is none. It just shot straight up like a bullet and didn't curve off at the end, whereas another 3S-FE powered car (older model Camry) with FWD managed to get close to 60fw/kw and had a proper drop-off on it's torque curve, which actually looked more like a sine wave. Rolling Eyes I gather my lack of a torque curve is also due to the incorrect reading of the dyno, which would have been confused by two different readings between the front and rear rollers.

I don't think I'll be making it to this one - I've had to get more essential bits for my engine and also the lengthy delays with freight of parts from Toyota Japan. Confused
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 13 January 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah thats cool Laughing how come the dyno is cheap 45 bucks? arent they more then that normally?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Tue, 13 January 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
usually more, yes
but we crank over 70 people in the session! Shocked
plus we're regulars at premier (twice a year, 70 cars each time), so I think they like us Smile
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Wed, 14 January 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright my car is registered, and i will be there.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Wed, 14 January 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

DUDE! That is awesome, congratulations.. been a long ordeal huh.. well you finally made it Smile congrats, can't wait to see you
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Wed, 14 January 2004 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draza wrote on Wed, 14 January 2004 11:58

w00t!!! I bet it makes you feel like --> Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Tue, 13 January 2004 20:56

Thetoyman75 What time is best to get a membership done and is any help needed on the day as I only live 2 miniutes away
BEN

????
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam is there all day doing membership, takes about 2 minutes no matter what time of day

weather forcast is showers!! wohhoo not the usual stinker!!
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will probably still be as humid as all fxxk though.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks craig
Are you going?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey peoples

I was gonna make the trip from VIC, even though my car's not done yet, but today I get told I got Ross River Virus, and that's why I can't even shift my sorry self from bed Confused Not happy! Still, hope it's a good day for everyone... Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well shit Sad
sorry to hear that dude - hope you get better quickly
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i could be there, my motor isnt in yet, fucken sucks.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, I kinda need a wheel alignment, is it important to have that good for the dyno? I will do it today if I need to! Smile

Thanks! Smile
sprinterboy4agze
Regular

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Thu, 15 January 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
howz the weather for sunday???
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Fri, 16 January 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben,

Sorry for the delay in Reply. Joe will be there ALL day taking memberships. If your not running then I would wait till at least 9 - 9.30am. The people that want to enter and join will all be getting there memberships done first thing.

WET WEATHER - NO PROBLEM !

We are going shopping today lunchtime to ensure there is some undercover standing zones Smile

See you all on Sunday, a nice cool day should see some great figures from the Turbo cars Smile

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Fri, 16 January 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 15 January 2004 23:11

Thanks craig
Are you going?

Yes i WILL be leaving Menai supercheap at 7:15, so if anyone wants to cruise there with us you are more than welcome

craig
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Fri, 16 January 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i can be there for 7:15, i don't normaly live out that way, but im going to a friends place in that area.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Fri, 16 January 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oz_Craig wrote on Fri, 16 January 2004 17:12

Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 15 January 2004 23:11

Thanks craig
Are you going?

Yes i WILL be leaving Menai supercheap at 7:15, so if anyone wants to cruise there with us you are more than welcome

craig

dude, washer jet neons wont increase your output on the dyno Smile
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Fri, 16 January 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about neons?
lol
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Fri, 16 January 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks rod
Ill see if dave needs any help cleaning the place up tomorrow Smile
But ill be running on the rollers so early membership it is

Cheers
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sat, 17 January 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Fri, 16 January 2004 20:41

what about neons?
lol

depends on the colour Wink
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sat, 17 January 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how would red go?
EDIT: I won't be at menai supercheap after all.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 January 2004 03:13]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sat, 17 January 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if I turn up, I will now be the guy with long black braids all through his hair (got attacked by several women with hairdressing aspirations)
but I may be sitting at home getting the shitbox running
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

/starts dyno

*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*

/gets ass hauled off dyno

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

[Updated on: Sun, 18 January 2004 03:40]

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

/starts dyno

*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*
*PING*

/gets ass hauled off dyno

Sounds just the same as my run. Mad Shame the guys running the dyno were so keen to throw the cars through as fast as possible, otherwise another run would have netted a decent result instead of 166kw at 5000rpm. Anyone would have thought the drivers seat of ever car was so hot that they were burning there asses & couldn't wait to get out!

Why were the guys running it different from last time? I think it worked out much better at previous events.... Sad

end of whinge.

SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it was my first run.. i was only expecting 40KW but i guess im happy with my result Very Happy

so whens the rest of the results comming online?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72_Turbo wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 18:45

Why were the guys running it different from last time? I think it worked out much better at previous events.... Sad

Probably because they didn't finish until early evening last time. I agree that with the smaller number of cars that ran today they probably could've spent a bit longer on there with each one, but the day has always just included one run.. (we've just been lucky in the past).
Dyno Dave
Occasional Poster

March 2003

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So there are some WHINGERS going to appear is there about the way myself and Darren run the dyno today as you all know last time you where at Premier for a dyno day there was over 75 cars
and when Rod asked us to do another dyno day I did not want to do it as that is way to many cars to do in a day so I set a cut off of 60 cars which Rod said is fair as no one wanted to be there till 10pm.So if it seemed that we where trying to get thru the cars QUICK today it was only so that everyone could get out of there as early as possible.And regards to taking 2 cars off the dyno we where only thinking of your engine and not trying to just get you off to do another dyno your comments are offensive to myself and Darren.And in regards to the 2 operators that run the dyno up last time they no longer work at Premier for various reasons so if you where not happy with the way things ran today thats fine take your dyno days somewhere else as i would rather spend the day water sking with my family and friends than be at the workshop for another day of the week.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well said dave.
I thought it was all right, but they would still have bein whinging if you couldn't get them all on to.
As for te72 if it wasn't for dave and darren your car would have bein towed home PING PING PING PING Shocked Shocked Shocked

anyway it seemed to be a good day thanks DAVE

BEN
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dyno Dave wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 20:55

And regards to taking 2 cars off the dyno we where only thinking of your engine and not trying to just get you off to do another dyno your comments are offensive to myself and Darren.

whoa - youve misinterpreted my post big time.

im simply dirty that my engine tune is all over the place, and that im staring down the barrel of more money to get it running properly. i knew it was in a dicey state of tune this morning (for which there are many reasons) and todays run was confirmation in writing that something really aint right.

that has no reflection on the dyno operators or the runing of the event whatsoever, and would like any interpretation of my comments to be limited to the above.

cheers
ed
Darren
Regular

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it when people talk about you on the net as though you'll never read it, so is it anything like when you're bagging someone and you turn around to find them standing there??

I'd love to know what you would have liked to see happen today? If you're happy to detonate an engine for the sake of a dyno comp why didn't you say something?? As Dave said, we were expecting a lot more cars and had planned to be there till 6pm. If anyone wanted another run why didn't they come to us and say something? Are we really that scary?

Ed, I even had to hold the AFM off the inner gaurd so I could hear if it was pinging. I knew the engine was new and I've read about how much work you put into it. I thought a little care would have been appreciated.

TE72, Your ping was horrible. You probably couldn't hear it, but with ear muffs on it was all I could hear. There was no way I was getting under the dyno to clean up your's or anyone elses hand grenade.

Darren.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darren wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 21:15

Ed, I even had to hold the AFM off the inner gaurd so I could hear if it was pinging. I knew the engine was new and I've read about how much work you put into it. I thought a little care would have been appreciated

mate, read above, its all good Nod

i was wondering what you were doing with the afm lol

cheers
ed
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well said darren
It sounded like a hammer hitting a pice of steal
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i thought it was a good day, my Camry made 53.9kW, which isn't bad, altho i would have liked a little more.
It was good that they managed to get everyone through so quickly.
Now i have to decide what to do to get some extra power out of the camry, extractors will probably be the go.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i had the other car that was pulled off the dyno. As i said to several ppl there, my car only just got registered on Tuesday. That was after the engine was installed, new exaust, new clutch, etc. I have not had it tuned and i know that there are some problems. I think that it is back firing due to the fact that there is 2 cats, the standard and a high flow. And i did have to glue a crack in the dizzy cap, because i could not find anywhere that could sell me a dizzy cap without having to sell me new leads.

I in no way blame the guys running the dyno, the were just looking out for my best interests.

I will just have the best chance at getting most improved at the next dyno, 51.9 this time and probally arout the 110 or more next time. Any challengers for most improved?
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darren, I was hoping you would read my post, as I didnt get to speak to you personally today. I have no hesitation in putting forward my view, either with or without the parties involved present.

I have absolutely no problem with my first run being aborted, I dont want my engine in pieces any more than you want to blow it up, and I appreciate that you do have experience in running these dyno days, but why the rush to get the cars out before even speaking to the owner, or allowing a minor adjustment to be made, especially since there were not many cars there at all today, I never expected to be home in Canberra before the previous days would have even finished Confused

Quote:

As for te72 if it wasn't for dave and darren your car would have bein towed home PING PING PING PING It sounded like a hammer hitting a pice of steal

Oh, is that why they call it pinging? Thanks siktoy Laughing Laughing Mad
Dyno Dave
Occasional Poster

March 2003

Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draza you have just told us what your missfire was if the dizzy cap is cracked that is the problem as it will cause arching inside the cap.
Regards Dyno Dave
Darren
Regular

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !! Sun, 18 January 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I'm sorry TE72, I must have missed the bit where you came up and said "Guys, I fixed the pinging so would you mind running it up again so we can see what it really makes?"

Dave was there till after 4 answering questions and chatting to the people that did hang around.

Darren.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:just another cruise idea around brisbane
Next Topic:QLD - Powercruise Apr 9,10,11
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 17:50:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096938610076904 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.