Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
toyota engine manuals for sale Fri, 16 January 2004 15:44 Go to next message
one covering the T series engines and one covering the celica, celica St and celica Gt from 1971-1977, pics of both below, asking for offers for each, located in sydney
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2907

Attachment: manuals01.jpg
(Size: 47.66KB, Downloaded 271 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Fri, 16 January 2004 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take first dibs on the Celica book thanks, how much you want?
And also interested on the engine book. Please quote me on both.
Plus postage (I'll pay)
And I can read ST, GT models. Does that mean its LEFT HAND DRIVE? Actually a better look shows its a RHD picture of the car.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 January 2004 20:21]

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Fri, 16 January 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested in the engine book, whats a rough guide to how much you want for it? Are the inside pages in good nick?
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Sat, 17 January 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Offer $50 for both, postage on me.
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Sat, 17 January 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive had a lot of offers already, ive been offered $45 for the green one and $30 for the yellow one plus postage so far but if anyone wants to pick them up ill take $40 for the green and $25 for the yellow or $60 for both, they r in pretty good condition, ive never posted anything interstate, can someone fill me in on how it works with regards to payment, postage, etc, its probably a stupid question but any help would be appreciated, thanks

[Updated on: Sat, 17 January 2004 04:13]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Sat, 17 January 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u send it cod so they pay the postage, the cod cost and price of the item in 1 go, no hassles of direct debit ect.

postage will b $5-8 cod fee is $8

only drawback is about a week to get $$$$$$$$$ from post office
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Sat, 17 January 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thanks for the info, one question with COD if no one pays for it the other end do i have to pay for sending it there and back?
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Sat, 17 January 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I will pay you $30 for the yellow book.
I will put $30 in your bank, with the cost of postage aswell.

All you need do is go to your post office and tell them you want to send this to *my address* and they'll get the appropriate package. Ps, I am prepared to put the money in your account BEFORE you send it. So theres no hassle with COD. I trust you, so give me your bank details and I will put the money in asap! If you can go down to the post office and ask how much it will be to post the yellow book to Melbourne, and then let me know how much so I can add that to the $30 before I put it in your account. Btw I'm using internet banking to deposit the money. So if your with the commonwealth it will actually go into your account Straight Away (providing its not a weekend)

Cheers, hopefully I was the first to reply on the thread so you will honor that by selling the book to me. Jacob
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Sat, 17 January 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pms sent
Donuts
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Sun, 18 January 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$70 plus postage for both. Same deal, direct deposit into your account and you post them out to me. Or ill give you $80 for both if you drive on over to my place in Maroubra (Eastern Suburbs) and drop them off to me. sargmul@hotmail.com
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Sun, 18 January 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, pm sent
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Tue, 20 January 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Tue, 20 January 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you haven't replied to my PM. How much was the postage? I am wiling to buy the celica one remember ?
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: toyota engine manuals for sale Tue, 20 January 2004 10:53 Go to previous message
yep i sent u a pm about postage and the manuals, they r as good as sold to a guy in sydney, if i come across anymore i will give u first dibs, thanks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wrecking camry
Next Topic:FS: Ferodo Excel Brake Pads
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 01:47:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049929618835449 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.