Toymods » The Outhouse » September 11 Conspiracies... :P

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v
Quote:

there's a hundred possibilities

no, there is one possibilty.
  Send a private message to this user  
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he third possibility is a 757 has been designed so it can be computer controlled from the ground up anyway,

No they are not. You cannot control any part of any Boeing civil airliner from the ground. Everything is controlled from the cockpit.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Sherwood wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 16:12

he third possibility is a 757 has been designed so it can be computer controlled from the ground up anyway,

No they are not. You cannot control any part of any Boeing civil airliner from the ground. Everything is controlled from the cockpit.

hahahaha, another one bites the dust.
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I bump the Moon Hoax thread?
I'm reasonably knowledgable about space travel, rockets, etc. Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Sherwood wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 16:12

perhaps not probable, bill, but possible?

what if they made a completly new 757 for the specific purpose of the WTC act?

no no, maybe it was two USAF ufo's from area 51 that had their 757 cloaking shields on, and they were experimenting with time space distortion, trying to create a wormhole through the buildings (which they inteded to fly 'through' the wtc as an international publicity exercise - but given the horrid failings of their applied quantum research, they backed away from publicly announcing the experimental feat, and laid blame on the unsuspecting afghani's? - that way they didnt raise awareness of their now continuing ufo/wormhole resaerch, maintained funding, plus provided a profitable scapegoat?)
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Sherwood wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 16:22

Can I bump the Moon Hoax thread?
I'm reasonably knowledgable about space travel, rockets, etc. Very Happy

please please dont
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

perhaps not probable, bill, but possible?

what if they made a completly new 757 for the specific purpose of the WTC act?

no no, maybe it was two USAF ufo's from area 51 that had their 757 cloaking shields on, and they were experimenting with time space distortion, trying to create a wormhole through the buildings (which they inteded to fly 'through' the wtc as an international publicity exercise - but given the horrid failings of their applied quantum research, they backed away from publicly announcing the experimental feat, and laid blame on the unsuspecting afghani's? - that way they didnt raise awareness of their now continuing ufo/wormhole resaerch, maintained funding, plus provided a profitable scapegoat?)

Well THAT goes without saying! Smile

Acutally, the 'company' can make the ACARS in the cockpit print out various documents for the pilots.
I guess you could get a nasty paper cut from one of those if you weren't careful.
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 16:30

please please dont

But FWIW I worked out a way to irrefutably prove that the astronauts were on the Moon ...
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please no moon conspircaies.
why is it so hard to belive that it was a terrorist act, and people died, why when something major happens do people have to start making up crazy conspiracy theories.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I wanna hear that bill Smile

and all that argument he was making about "it's not possible to get thru the radiation belt" crap.

what about now that there's a new space race? maybe ALL the countries involved are going to make fake moon landings.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 16:44

why is it so hard to belive that it was a terrorist act, and people died, why when something major happens do people have to start making up crazy conspiracy theories.

because there's a huge hole in the media's report! There's large amount of people out there that wants to know the REAL TRUTH, just like the Kennedy case and Diana's case, if no one ever came forward to ask the questions, you all will be living in a different world!

It's everyone's freedom at stake here, USA is passing in bills for wire tapping, survellance, computer record of everyone, fingerprints, computer images and even DNA, where you've been, what you did, they pass house raiding, arrest & detain without lawyer and without trial in the name of terrorism! You really think that the government is here to protect you? This can happen to anyone of you, innocent people can be detained, even if the government is doing their good, power can still be abused, one day you'll have policemans raiding your house after they had a bad time with you for pulling you over! Because they suspect you have ties with terrorist! But no one wants to find out the real meaning of this terrorism, and just take it for grant what the media tells you, even when there's obvious questions!

But I'm finding it's a huge waste of time trying to debate with you guys because all you do is bring in hundreds of irrelevant crap, flames and personnal attacks, but in another way I'm happy that I have not made any difference in this small little forum, that would mean I'm safer. If you think I'm such a crazy theorist then you are the one that's crazy, because this is the only forum that I've ever posted my views, but I haven't seen so many people with such a closed mind, (don't bother to research any further than you were told, took the media's report for granted and wouldn't accept any new views) of coz I'm not here to change any of that, because you are who you are, but honestly I'm not wasting anymore time here anymore, so don't bother posting and flaming your crap over this!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 17:37

but honestly I'm not wasting anymore time here anymore, so don't bother posting and flaming your crap over this!

Wooohoooooo!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fear of persecution
delusions of grandeur

about 2 steps off being classified paranoid schizophrenic

do you honestly think you'd ever be important enough for the US govt to go after?

"(don't bother to research any further than you were told, took the media's report for granted and wouldn't accept any new views)".

interesting considering the amount of research and professional views that have been posted to refute your points
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, so is it time to look back in anger?
Someone got enough spare time to do a scoreboard of this thread ?
everyone else: 254 def gt20v: -5

(negative scores can be achieved through contradictions and generally pathetic comments)
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
Dianna was a car crash, JFK was shot.
I don't see what the big deal is.
And why are you so concerned anyway, you don't live in America.
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 16:45

well I wanna hear that bill Smile

and all that argument he was making about "it's not possible to get thru the radiation belt" crap.

what about now that there's a new space race? maybe ALL the countries involved are going to make fake moon landings.

M'kay, since all the bulldust seems to have gone for now, I'll explain my logic.
It requires a couple of assumptions though -
- The radio dishes that were used to communicate with the Command Module & Lunar Module, at least two or three main sites around the world, were known to be pointing in the right direction to transcieve signals from those spacecraft. The dishes are highly directional, even a very small bit off and they would not pick up any signals from the spacecraft.
- Countries would make it known very quickly if they picked up that the spacecraft were not where NASA said they were. Note that this means NASA could have simply send up an un-manned probe with a radio so the fake astronauts could sit on the ground and reply to the guy on the other side of the room.
Every country that was capable of tracking the spacecraft did not make one complaint that a spacecraft really went to the Moon, landed, and came back.
This is the important bit - keep that in mind.

Now, physics being physics, IF the astronauts were simply sitting on the ground in Houston or where ever, then when their voices were recorded by all those countries as coming from the Moon were heard .... When asked a question and they replied, the time taken for that signal to go from the Earth to the Moon, the astronaut to reply, that signal to go up to the Moon then back to Earth would take at least five seconds, more like six.
However, everyone that heard the astronauts heard them reply to questions in less than three seconds.
Radio waves travels at the speed of light, and so that means that unless the astronauts are REALLY good at anticipating what they're going to be asked they had to be sitting IN that spacecraft orbiting the Moon and sitting on the surface of the Moon.
It's physically impossible for them to be anywhere else.

There's also the Moon rocks, which have a composition unlike any rocks on Earth, etc.

It would actually be harder to fake those missions than to really do them.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I wasn't going to reply, but I really couldn't resist Bill's temptation!!!!!!! I hope he's really as smart as he thinks he is! Laughing

I'm not too sure about JFK's case, but I had a quick look at saw the video where he was shot, it showed him fling back and left, which means there's 2 gun shots, the lethal one is probably from the front, which was not disclosed to the public...

with Diana's case, I really wonder if there's anyone in the world, that would take a ride from someone with an alcohol limit many times over, especially someone that normally doesn't drink! would you? I think I'd rather 1) Drive the car myself, or 2) Get the bodyguard to drive! Recent news flash I read in a newspaper, research shows the blood that was claimed to be the driver's blood, has CO limit so high that it seems like this guy had died from CO poisoning so they reckon the blood have been swapped over, hope the truth will come out eventually, but it took them so many years.. is it 8 years?

Mr VERY VERY SMART Bill's quote!

However, everyone that heard the astronauts heard them reply to questions in less than three seconds

Here it is...

Speed of light in a vacuum (possibly the fastest fastest the light could EVER travel! : 299,792,458 m/s (light travels 299,702,547 m/s in air)

Average Distance from Earth to moon : 384,500,000 m (closest is 356,410,000m furthest 406,740,000m)

Distance from Earth to moon, back to Earth = 769,000,000 m

therefore, beaming radio from earth to moon, back to Earth, would take..... 769,000,000 / 299,792,458 seconds...

Which is... 2.57 seconds..... (or 2.71 seconds or 2.38 seconds)

now Bill, do you feel like you've been betrayed????

Now I'm going to ask you a question, and see if you could answer me within 0.43 seconds....

Even if when the moon was at it's closest distance, you will still only have 0.62 seconds to answer my question!

And you said it took them less than 3 seconds to answer their questions!

Quote:

and so that means that unless the astronauts are REALLY good at anticipating what they're going to be asked

Yeah I assume you are correct here... Wink

Another Bill's quote

There's also the Moon rocks, which have a composition unlike any rocks on Earth, etc.

Were you the top US secret secret scientist that were in the top USA lab, experimenting with the all new discovered moon rock? Maybe you were, but I have no idea how the moon rock looks or feels like! Which unless NASA tells me, which I will believe they must be damn right!

Quote:

Every country that was capable of tracking the spacecraft did not make one complaint that a spacecraft really went to the Moon, landed, and came back.

Who were the countries that was capable of tracking the spacecraft?? (Even if there's such list of countries...)
If I were one of the country that is capable of tracking the spacecraft, but my radar couldn't find it, I'll probably keep my mouth shut! Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 18 January 2004 18:16]

Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even if when the moon was at it's closest distance, you will still only have 0.62 seconds to answer my question!

And you said it took them less than 3 seconds to answer their questions!

Call me talented, but I can listen to a question as it's spoken to me an start to form an answer even before the speaker has finished. You do too, but perhaps don't realise it.
For example, no matter what is written in this thread, you will come up with something that supports your argument, no matter how wrong it is.
In aviation I often have to reply as quickly as possible, so having highly intelligent astronauts do the same would not present the slightest problem.

Were you the top US secret secret scientist that were in the top USA lab, experimenting with the all new discovered moon rock? Maybe you were, but I have no idea how the moon rock looks or feels like! Which unless NASA tells me, which I will believe they must be damn right!

The rocks have been tested by independant labs. Also, comparisons were made between the rocks the Apollo missions brought back and the ones the Soviets brought back with the Luna 16 return mission.
Again the compositions of the rocks & dust are very different to that of Earth's. I'm not a geologist so I won't get into that too much but suffice to say in the late 1960, even today, we could not fake such samples.

Who were the countries that was capable of tracking the spacecraft?? (Even if there's such list of countries...)

The ones that I know of were the Soviets from Tyuratam, the Brits from Jodrell Bank, and the Aussies from Parkes.
There were no doubt others as well.

If I were one of the country that is capable of tracking the spacecraft, but my radar couldn't find it, I'll probably keep my mouth shut!

Oh please, look up the word 'irony' ...
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 18 January 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL!

I go away for a week and this thread is still at the top of the page!?

Dear dear

gt, I noticed that you think that Dianna getting killed and JFK getting shot are also conspiracy thingy's. Now tell me, is there anything that you think isnt?? I would be interested to know.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 19 January 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 19 January 2004 10:09

gt, I noticed that you think that Dianna getting killed and JFK getting shot are also conspiracy thingy's. Now tell me, is there anything that you think isnt?? I would be interested to know.

i reckon theres somthing suss about 'dick smith' food products now that you mention it

Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 19 January 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't it infuriating bill? Smile

although he is right about one thing - it only takes light a little over a second to get to the moon.

(got gt20v) so tell me again, how are all the countries planning on having people on the moon within the next 15 years planning on bypassing the "impassible" radiation belt that would have killed the astronauts?

[Updated on: Mon, 19 January 2004 02:16]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 19 January 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I gotta say, gt20V, your a fucknuckle. I've been looking at this thread for a while and chuckling and shaking my head in amazement that some people can get so caught up in the conspriacy crap, it is laughable.

It is interesting, irony in fact, that whilst you reckon that most of the newspapers etc have us fooled and print crap, you believe a whole pile of other shit on the web as being factual.

As an ex-miltary person, I know that they have some good shit, and there is a whole lot meore that I don't know about, but you are really fooling yourself if you reckon that you can read about it on the www.

Get a life and shoot yourself so that we can work out what the conspracy actually was

Pfffft
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

thread locked Mon, 19 January 2004 03:51 Go to previous message

shhhhh... they're watching
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:The Three-Word Story...
Next Topic:Anyone remember Robo Story?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 00:49:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066940784454346 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.