Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 30 December 2003 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please please let this dieeeeee
  Send a private message to this user  
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 01 January 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Thats good coz man IMHO those rims really suck looks like someone puked on the floor got a mould made and then chromed the resulting wheel to cover up the chunks

Im glad you dont like them Allan cuz you sound like a guy with fucked up tastes, like that blown86 chap, the only thing he is Blowin is cops.

Thats it Blown86 give it a good suck and they will look after you!!
...Shocked
..( | )
...| |
...| |
(...)(...)

[Updated on: Thu, 01 January 2004 14:08]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 01 January 2004 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres the door.....
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 03 January 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as the person who posted this topic i didnt want it to start into a gangbang. i just simply posted it to tell you that i did get defect for them and my 2 chrome stickers on my front window and if any1 was curious about them. i didnt mean to get it is like now. all i want to say is that if u want to put it on your car like i did. do it. its your taste.

anywayz
cheers
MR KE70
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 04 January 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats right each to their own, but forget about trying to justify your choices to others. Some people enjoy getting as much attention from by standers as possible, some people enjoy actually driving their cars. Unfortunately the two seem to conflict at times. Take the runs for example, it use to be about racing... now it's nothing more than a god damned show and shine. Heaps of people turn up, no one races because people are too busy showing off their cars with no intention what so ever of running. This fad disgusts me and i have nothing but resent for those responsible. Do what ever the hell you want with your cars. Just don't try and ruin what others enjoy thru your own ignorance.

Ohhh and one last thing, it may be your choice... but i will still point and laugh at the top of my lungs when you drive past me. Hey it's attention you are after right? Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 11 January 2004 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 16:46

Hot pink and Lime green have also been outlawed.

Aw Shit, now I have to change the original colour!!!
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Fri, 16 January 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I personly have spent a bit of my time and a modest ammonut of money installing neon lighting in my car. I also have the afore mentioned LED jets. However i know how distracting they can be to other drivers and i have been cautioned by the police. Now all my neons run through a switch that is only turned on when the car is parked.
For those people who point and laugh at cars that have nice lighting setups, that is your decision. But then we also can point and laugh at cars with giant intercoolers and no bumpers (i saw a VL the other day like this, it was hilarious). I have a sports exhaust and a pod air intake, so i haven't neglected the performance side of things compleatley (after all its only a camry). I just don't see the point when you can only do the posted speed limit anyhow, and if you break the law on that front, why bitch about neons?
Strange because i thought this place was called ToyMODS where people who MODify their Toyotas can come and discuss, last time i looked neon lighting was a modification and one i enjoy.
My point: If u have neons, put a switch in and don't use them on the road, they are distracting to other drivers.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, although vl's r rather gay, for you to 'laugh' at a car missing it front bar for a huge intercooler then u really r a ricer! u just have to look at the most probably, custom metal work to appriciate what has been done regardless of the car. do laugh at drifters who slide with out front bars, do u laugh at ferraris cos u can see the engine........each to their own dude, but fuck intercooler = good, neons = very gay!
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't know about all the fuss regarding neons and such, my dad had a red fluro under his hot rod back in the early 70's, all his mates at the time told him that it was 'woggy' so he disconnected it!
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh i forgot to mention he was filling his petrol tank with the engine runnine, that was the main reason why it was funny.
Im not a ricer, if i like to light up my car then so what?
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you will find that the majority of people on the road will find neons, outlandish bodykits etc humorous.
Yes this is toymods, but turning your car into a mobile christmas tree is more of an atrocity than a modification.

Camry_omega wrote on Fri, 16 January 2004 22:13

I just don't see the point when you can only do the posted speed limit anyhow, and if you break the law on that front, why bitch about neons?

You don't see the point in performance modifications... Rolling Eyes http://forum.hot4s.com.au/ knock yourself out, no doubt they love mobile christmas lighting displays there. I think you will find toymods is slightly more skewed to wards performance than "rice".

You laugh at a VL with a big front mount and no bumper??... The bumper isn't there for a reason, it has a purpose. Putting lights under your car serves no mechanical or performance purpose, your car may look like a ufo but it isn't going to levitate. The VL would hand you your ass on a plate any day so don't laugh at it.

Maybe if people removed their heads from their ass and stopped doing such blatantly illegal and pointless "modifications" to their cars they would stop drawing so much attention to the young male driver minority. You guys are giving cops a reason to single us out.

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I own a camry, not a supra or some other performance car.
I have done a few things to improve the performance of my car (new exhaust and air intake), but im not going to kid myself into thinking that i can get decent power out of a camry, what is the point??
Yeah i know the VL would hand my ass to me on a plate, however if you read my last post you would realise i neglected to mention that they were willing the car while the engine was on. That was the main thing i found funny.
I am posting here and sigining up for membership because i do want to modify a Toyota, just not my current one (possibly a celica of some descripion)
If you don't like my "mobile lighting display" then thats fine too.
BUT don't infer that i give other young drivers a bad name, i drive resopnsibly and never have my neons on while on the road. I enjoy them while parked.
If it wasn't for the lack of money and the limitations of my current car i would definatley do some performance modifications.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how exactly do you "enjoy" neons?
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actualy alot of the enjoyment i derive from them is in the actualy instalation, that and turning them on at night when i park somewhere and just looking at the red glow.
I know to other people this might sound kinda stupid but its fun for me.
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheaper alternative to red neons, a jerry can and pack of matches under the car (still gives a nice red glow). Laughing

The pod and exhaust would have done squat for your car's performance, more noise than any substantial gains. Sure enough your car may not be a supra etc, rather than spending money on outdoor lighting accessories you could save that for a new car. Or if you even wanted to you could save your christmas tree money and do a 3sgte conversion in it. Point is that you can save money for better things rather than fairy lights for the car.

Don't try and justify your choices in car "modifications" to me... i couldn't give less of a shit what you have to say about the latest in laser lights or glowing santa's for your car. Fact of the matter is it's more wank factor than anything else. It's like some people's car's have ADD, they seek out as much attention as possible through any means possible. Don't even try and tell us you do this sorta shit to your car for any reason other than attention.. huge chrome wheels, stupid ass kits, 50 rear wings, and enough christmas lighting to illuminate half of the continent... it's all about attention.

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ok, so the exhaust and pod haven't done much.
If you are just here to dis people that do lighting on their car then fine.
Im already shoping for a new car as it is.
Im not an attention seeker, its just a hobby that i enjoy, there is no need to get abusive about it.
Don't tell me how to spend my money.
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your life must be incredibly boring mate!!! Confused
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 17 January 2004 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant see any other reason for neons other than attention.
thats why i put them in my pc Laughing
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah my life is kidna boring, ok mayb it is for attention, but it does make the car look good.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOCK THIS THREAD!!

ps.......

I HATE NEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah um, locking it would be a good idea, i can see there isn't much respect for neons here, and im fine with that, some people like them some don't.
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 20:32

... i can see there isn't much respect for neons here

WTF?? "respect" the neons?? Laughing

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God you can't leave it alone can you, you can't let it die, if you must pick apart every word i say, then fine.
All you had to say was "i don't like neons"
I can't belive the attitude of some people on this board, all they want to do is belittle you.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ants are so cool at being insects.
i love the way they scurry around and clean up stuff.

what does everyone else think?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree. ants are SO cool
Cool

and the come in green and black and brown and FIRE!

wow i wanna be an ant
Sadistik
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86Twinky. Gold.

Neons are stupid, and so are the people who use them.

...keeping in mind that nothing will ever make your camry look good...
WhiteSX
Regular

January 2004
Re: neon washer jet defection Sun, 18 January 2004 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega maybe u should ask attention seca if u could buy the rights to his name Laughing

or maybe even attention omega!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 19 January 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
far out you guys don't give a dude a break huh...

so it seems this is a thread of... "If someone doesn't conform make him feel bad at all cost!"

But internet forums have never really been a place for niceties and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like, I don't have neons, but it doesn't bother me that others do. Unless it is coupled with a big wing and bodykit and clear lights and chromies. In that case I just like owning them at the lights Smile unless they are the real deal which is .05% of the time Smile
Sadistik
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 19 January 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you put entirely too much thought into that post... Smile

However, i was simply agree'ing.. i didn't try to conform anyone... i just think a camry with neons is damn hilarious. Even if it was a weapon, it still looks stupid...

...on another note, I own a VL.. 2 actually... but you don't see me whinging about someone paying out on VLs... like a little ricer having a cry because no-one likes his neons...
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 19 January 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehhh never did i tell omega alpha beta that he had to conform.

our little friend was putting crap on a VL for having a front mount (yeah that was a great cover up with the later post about him filling it up, no one saw thru that at all Rolling Eyes)

He has a problem with performance modifications
I have a problem with gay modifications
we were simply discussing our differences.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 January 2004 01:38]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 19 January 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile ahhh all so funny us peeps are we not? Smile
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

thread locked Mon, 19 January 2004 03:16 Go to previous message

it would be a much more pleasant world if we all respected other peoples rights to different beliefs and opinions

yes a bit unrealistic i know

Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:1990 GSR VS 1988 COROLLA SX
Next Topic:TE37 wins state Rally2wd title
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:00:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066189765930176 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.