Toymods » Track Talk » Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 19 January 2004 04:12 Go to next message
Couldn't believe it when the shitty 4ac was able to keep up with a non turbo automatic 180sx Smile not that is a great win but suprised non the less!
  Send a private message to this user  
Panda Tofu ^_^
Regular

January 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 19 January 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked that is very surprising! was the 4ac stock or had it been worked? cos stock they pull 58kw at the fly and do about 0-100 in 11 seconds so i dunno how this was attainable :/ how manny ppl did each car have in them?
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 19 January 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah was very suprising as I said before.. He was giving it all it had though as thing was kicking back gears like crazy (fark I hate autos).

2 people in each car. 4ac is very tired, previous owner suposedly has tweaked it a bit.

How many Kw was a ca18de have?
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 19 January 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i'd guess the ca18de has close to 100 kw
secondly all 180sx's came in turbo par the late models...
so either his car is farked... or his car is fucked
no way u'd beat it auto or not... the power difference is too great...
his turbo was prolly blown and he's running on lpg with onli 3 cyl working haha Laughing
peace Very Happy
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 19 January 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A bit sus about this one. There are FARK ALL NA 180SXs running around in Australia.
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 19 January 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the onli n/a 180sx are the krps13 with the round tail lights and onli some of them are non turbo..
and these n/a's don't come with ca18's but with sr20's..

doesn't make sense that u beat em aye?
my bet is that the 180 was really really fuked up.. proly had a space saver wheel on or something
cheers
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 19 January 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES THERE IS NON TURBO 180SX's with the shitty CA18DE motors in em ive worked on plenty of the bastards doesnt really suprise me cause ive seen them get munched by corollas with 86kw motors in em there heavy and useless in non turbo form especially auto...... oh and another thing has the owner lost his balls for him to drive a non turbo auto 180sx?
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Fri, 28 May 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VuVu wrote on Mon, 19 January 2004 17:00

well i'd guess the ca18de has close to 100 kw
secondly all 180sx's came in turbo par the late models...
so either his car is farked... or his car is fucked
no way u'd beat it auto or not... the power difference is too great...
his turbo was prolly blown and he's running on lpg with onli 3 cyl working haha Laughing
peace Very Happy

man. 180sx's came in NA form and turbo'd form. Auto's and Manuals.

the stock ca18de engine pulls about 93kw factory. either it was a very old worn engine or he was just keeping up with you on purpose.

in Turbo form the ca18det is quite a machine.. 130kw factory. 300fwkw is well known from these engines
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Fri, 28 May 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

man. 180sx's came in NA form and turbo'd form.

ffs.. no they didnt...

only the later models were n/a, all other 180sxs are turbs, unless its been removed Shocked

ur thinking silvias, as there were n/a silvias
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Sat, 29 May 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think u r right Arch,
And wasnt the ca18 only in 1989 models..?? (180's)
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Sat, 29 May 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man. i own one
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Sat, 29 May 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a lexus is200 with a twincam 2 litre makes like 112kw and in auto for it does 0-100 in 11.2 seconds according to motor mag

now lets say for arguments sake regarding the ca non turbo ( sr20DE makes 105kw )
weights prolly a little bit less than the lexus but has one less gear so worse ratios and has 93kw, there for it should do 0-100 in about 11.5 - 12 seconds

and stock ae86's do it in 11 so this is totally believable
its power to weight not over all power, plus the 86 is manual!

if you got a good launch u shoulda beaten him!

last owner modded the 4ac - lol
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Sat, 29 May 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supraboy if u own one im very sorry to hear that hahahaha Laughing Laughing

either ur turbo has been removed, u have a later model 180sx (eg 1998), or, wait for it, u have an imported US spec with the 24ke or whatever the fuck that shite engine is called.

either way why dont u sell it and get a turbo lol, if its s13 its gotta be turb..
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Sun, 30 May 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man. your just pissed off cuz you were wrong.

says it on the vin plate.. ca18de 1989 model.

i don't care if it's not turbo'd.. one less thing that can go wrong. and it goes just as good as any turbo'd ca18det anyway.

so. go blow yourself, seams to be what your good at
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Sun, 30 May 2004 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

it goes just as good as any turbo'd ca18det anyway.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Laughing Laughing Laughing

u fkn tool
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Sun, 30 May 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch. have you spent $13,000 on your ca18de motor... NO.. i have.

are you running low 13 second passes .. i am.

like i said before. you just jealous.... go blow yourself.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 31 May 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraBOY wrote on Sun, 30 May 2004 17:44

LMFAO!! you have got to be an absolute tool if you've spent $13k on a 1.8L N/A motor. and you're still only running 13's down the 1/4 lol. Laughing

man, you just made my day. Very Happy

oh, and instead of telling Arch to go blow himself, maybe you should blow up your motor, or blow it as in forced induction. Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:27]

SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 31 May 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehehe. this is fun.

Arch is getting so cut up about my posts.. i'm only shit stirring. if you read any of my other brags you will see that i've got a ca18det exa. hehe.

gota laff at Arch though. he was full on serious. though i did manage to shut him up
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 31 May 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, why would u lie to make urself look gay?

and im not 'cut up' or whatever, to tell u the truth i dont care... im just wondering what the hell ur doing on these forums anyway?! Twisted Evil

gg fwd..
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Mon, 31 May 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh man. it's showing like a big zit on ya nose.

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows it going as a hairdressing apprentice?? or with you skills from beauty skills you would know how to get rid of that zit on arches nose.... dissin arch only brings trouble mate.......pleease back to the nissan forums, where they diss skaney for going fast through the hills LOL.

u 'brag' about having an exa LOL.
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing wrong with owning the car i want. it's quick and beets most things around town. i'm not ashamed.

arch is prolly not skilled enough to drive a FWD car to it's full potential.

like i said before. i just shit stirried and he took it to heart, cut him up and made the baby cry.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the limits in a standard ish FWD are lower than those in a RWD arch drives a RWD and has been driving FWD's for a while but not by choice

limits in a FWD, why would u want to understeer? arch is into power oversteer........

a baby?? now thats just childish...... Evil or Very Mad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraBOY wrote on Tue, 01 June 2004 12:29

nothing wrong with owning the car i want. it's quick and beets most things around town. i'm not ashamed.

arch is prolly not skilled enough to drive a FWD car to it's full potential.

like i said before. i just shit stirried and he took it to heart, cut him up and made the baby cry.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Actually I'm in need of a manicure..... Actually, make that a pedicure. Fix up my toenails, you mutt.

You drive an EXA, seem pretty up yourself, and are on a Toyota forum stirring shit. Fuck off back to that hole you crawled out of and pull your head in you turkey.
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe.

don't see any FWD toyota's in the top 10 1/4mile runs. officially there is 1 which is only 1.5l. another few i know run low 13's into the 12's... no BS.

and i use to drive a Supra. but i sold it for the exa.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's fantastic mate.

You've demonstrated that you are a tool, so nobody gives a fuck anyway Laughing Laughing Laughing
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
obviously it's got to someone. had a nice call this afternoon on my mobile. anyway. that was reported to the police. so if it was someone off this web site, and yes i have your phone number, plz call again. i'd love to hear from you.

for god sakes. it's only a b'board. don't take things personally people.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF??? Dude, I don't think anyone's taking what you say on here THAT seriously! Rolling Eyes
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
took u this long to figure that out.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you's are arguing over a nissan? Laughing

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah man, I dunno what this dude's going on about.... I think he's been hitting the pipe a bit too hard or something. Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok let me get this straight

u sold supra for exa!?!?

RWD for FWD?!!?

btw ive driven a fair few FWDs, owned a few also, and i KNOW that my RWDs that i have now are much better on the limit than a FWD.

end of convo.. but ull prolly post again, just to proove ur toolness lol
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're the kind of kid we all used to bash at school.... Laughing
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 01 June 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing This thread is a fukn cack. Supraboy, your a fukn toy!! How many motorsports incorportate FWD 'technology'? Laughing
I bet your car is a fukn auto. 13 grand spent? ahahahaha. No wonder you act like a bitch on her rags, anyone would be hella dissapointed from such a choice!!
Go understeer into a gutter. Twisted Evil
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Wed, 02 June 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe. you guys are so funny.
thats some funny shit your coming up with. did you learn that off a weat bix box?
comments like this must indicate that you dont' know how to drive a FWD car. so sad.
by the way. it's 5spd manual.

hey. you don't see me bagging the toyota's do you. maybe your just a lame ass with a 1 way mind thinking that your toyota is better than every other car out there.

i've owened toyota's all my life. past 4 cars anyway. i wanted a change... whats your excuse?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Wed, 02 June 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahaha...... Your making a great example of yourself there buddy....

I know how to drive a friggin FWD - straight to the wrecker ya tosspot.

It's not even so much that you drive a FWD dude, it's more that it's an EXA. And EXA's are GHEY...... Especially if you spend $13,000 on an engine for one! Hahahaha...... I'm almost in tears here just thinking about it...

When was the last time you saw a FWD actually do something GOOD?

I don't think my Toyota is better than anything out there..... Far from it man. It's just that... Well...... It's....

You're a bowl prowler!
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Wed, 02 June 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slut man you have to learn to read. i never said i spent $13k on my engine. if you saw i was only shit stirring Arch. who's the toss pot.

you know your the only one making something of this thread. i'm only replying to your lame ass reply's. like i said before. i only started at Arch to shit stir. and now you can't leave it alone.

most of the new toyota's made now are FWD. so you can't really go bagging them.

you said it yourself. you've never driven a FWD. so how can you comment.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Wed, 02 June 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraBOY wrote on Sun, 30 May 2004 17:44

Say no more......

I'm putting this to bed. Just stirring Arch? Sounds more like you're just being a cock to me!

Anyway, mods, please feel free to lock/delete this.
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Wed, 02 June 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraBOY wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 19:38

hehehehehe. this is fun.

Arch is getting so cut up about my posts.. i'm only shit stirring. if you read any of my other brags you will see that i've got a ca18det exa. hehe.

gota laff at Arch though. he was full on serious. though i did manage to shut him up

here lame ass. learn to read.

obviously for someone who doesn't care about what i say. you can't help but continue to reply.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Thu, 03 June 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i heard FWD gives u wicked traction for thedrags u seem to be so into! Rolling Eyes

dude FWD was made to save money, not for sports

as for toyotas new line up, it pretty much sux, although i hear it is crazy reliable....but i will say that, it is a bit lifeless, and they havent had a really good car since the late 90's, just about ALL toyota people from these forums like OLD toyotas u fool!

had a look at nissans line up lately....350z, s15, what else............... Rolling Eyes a pulsar with a BIG BLOCK 1.8, or maybe a micra........
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Thu, 03 June 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When did I ever say I'd never driven a FWD????

Get off the grass buddy and stop wasting everyone's time with your bullshit. What was the original point of you coming on this thread and making up crap about your $13,000 CA18DE anyway?

Oh, by the way, nobody's laughing with you at Arch - Everybody's laughing at you, you wierd little man.

Now fu(k off back to the salon.......

[Updated on: Thu, 03 June 2004 04:11]

SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Thu, 03 June 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan i was totally agreeing with you until you called me a fool.

ae86slut. like i said. obviously for someone who doesn't care about what i say. you can't help but continue to reply.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Thu, 03 June 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually, I was more looking for answers to my questions, but nevermind.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Thu, 03 June 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol would a mod plz lock this thread and ban this guy?

dude, i dont care for ur crap, and as u can see no one else does either. this is the net, i dont get cut up or offended or whatever u want to call it.

i just dont understand why u would start lying about something so gay, obviously something has gone wrong in your head, and u want not to be accepted?

whichever it is, we dont need it here, please move on to some fwd forums, where u can chatter away about your torque steer and ur bald front tyres and understeer or whatever, lol

peace
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Fri, 04 June 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow. until your reply this thread had stopped. but you have decided to keep it going.

i might have lied about owning a ca18 in a 180sx, but i'm not the one thats been name calling. i've only shit stirred. i admit to that. but i haven't abused people like ae86slut has.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Fri, 04 June 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraBOY wrote on Sun, 30 May 2004 11:23

man. your just pissed off cuz you were wrong.

says it on the vin plate.. ca18de 1989 model.

i don't care if it's not turbo'd.. one less thing that can go wrong. and it goes just as good as any turbo'd ca18det anyway.

so. go blow yourself, seams to be what your good at

Dude, you came on here, told a bunch of bullshit and then told Arch to go blow himself...... WAY before I even stepped in.

I wasn't abusing you at all - Just saying how it is Laughing

SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Fri, 04 June 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so. why did u step in. to call me names?
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Very unsuspected result - 4ac AE86 vs non turbo 180sx Tue, 08 June 2004 03:00 Go to previous message
Haha think I posted this thread last year almost? Still going Smile

Can't be bothered to read it all though..

Hmm that is a useless post I just made.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Head-on'd
Next Topic:98 excel vs 97 Honda Prelude VTi-R
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:26:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068728923797607 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.