Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - It Was Great Day All Thanks For Coming!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 19 January 2004 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe nah unfortunatly EVOSti id love to give it a bit of a hammering but the front of the car is too low at the moment with the 16's so its scraping out under cornering and any bumps. Ill have to raise it a little but I just don't have the time or money at moment Sad

Im spending efforts on trying to fix the miss it has at the moment
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 19 January 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprintr wrote on Tue, 20 January 2004 00:50

i will be sitting in with audioslaver on this cruise and maybe driving it if the guy lets me Cool

damn joyriders Mad Laughing
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 20 January 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Want to come but dont think my baby will have rego yet D:
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 20 January 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on nomuken
!!

u can do itt!!! all night looong!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 20 January 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can do it!

bring the D1 4 door R34 as well! Very Happy

ae86drift, have you done the mock run yet? we need a definate route established Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 20 January 2004 03:26]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 20 January 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my front rims scrub when cornering too but as its only the inner guards i just put up with it. Rolling Eyes
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 20 January 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea my old 86 scrubed inner guards and I just put up with it, this is a little more than that though Sad
MYT-16V
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 20 January 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy yo, you can confirm MYT-16v Barbel and FUJ-18U. Laughing I think your gonna want to drive yourself Twisted Evil
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 20 January 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audio where is this "drag strip" you speak of for photos????
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 20 January 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 21 January 2004 02:08

audio where is this "drag strip" you speak of for photos????

As you come to the end of Sector 3, there will be long curvy corners and big down/up hills (turbo/SC boy heaven) and as you come to the end of a long up hill straight, there will be factories and an industrial site on the left with a street to enter. Turn left into this....follow the road and it will take us to a drag strip that is fully enclosed...it's actually a long road with nothing on either side than bush - it comes to a dead end. Not sure how this place goes during the day, but at night there are no disruptions.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 21 January 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what suburb/area, i have no idea what sector 3 is Smile
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 21 January 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as u come to the end of sector 2 there is a turn off u turn right, i am not sure if the road is still rocky but the corners become less curvy, and towards the end there is a downhill long strip.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 21 January 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 21 January 2004 12:01

what suburb/area, i have no idea what sector 3 is Smile

not sure of area or suburb....but it's just before the turn off back to Sydney or thru to Newy.

Just look on the map and trace the whole OP run, right to the top of where all the curves come to an end - then there should be like a large roundabout which you can go in either direction. (syd/newc)

There are 3 sectors, and the 3rd one is the last.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 21 January 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr near gosford or way further up near sam remo?
is it near where the OP ends and becomes the new highway?
errr? more info?
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 21 January 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/map.JPG

i think this is the point, i am not sure but somewhere at the end of sector 2 there is a turn off like that
left or right.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 21 January 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not the ourimbah internchange rest area is it?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 21 January 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or wait
is it this one?

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~givers/dragstrip.gif
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 21 January 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprintr wrote on Wed, 21 January 2004 19:15

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/map.JPG

i think this is the point, i am not sure but somewhere at the end of sector 2 there is a turn off like that
left or right.

sprintr man, we have to go further.....turn RIGHT at that T section to enter sector 3. We follow this road all tha way and then we should approach ae86drift's map.
ae86drift, the map shows the entry to the drag strip! if you look on the far right, there is a road called 'Pile Rd'....thats where it is....so we turn left into that and it's a fair way in.

It's cut off so try and find the next page to go further up. But it IS this road where we enter.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 22 January 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this better?

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~givers/dragstrip2.jpg
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 22 January 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got it mate!!!!

Spot On!~!!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 22 January 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we will be stopping here on the way to our break spot

Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 22 January 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, this strip would be good for photography. A good angle arrow shot with all the cars lined up would look tasty Razz

So whats the proposed route ae86drift? have u established a destination/break spots etc?

[Updated on: Thu, 22 January 2004 22:16]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 23 January 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift, we have a new guest.

put her down as 'Sway'

a funky chic powered by 4AG and E Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 23 January 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for reals? a chick ae86 driver? well i never! Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 23 January 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, us boys better beware, she's quick and she's got the drift Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 23 January 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet as

ill be getting a shot of everyone next to their cars aswell as a massive shot of everyone on the drag strip, hehe im so excited about this, i cant wait. eventually we will have to organize the AE86 nationals for ALL the ae86 owners! Shocked

all pics on the day will be desktop wallpaper size, ill host them when i get home Smile, we may be getting a feature with a certain magazine, magazine DOESNT have the title "fours" of "4" in it though Wink all secrets at this point Very Happy

oh man... the drag strip... soo nice

i went to RTA "carpark" at thornleigh last night at around 1am, dunno about parking, but it should be all good doesnt matter, then through to sector 3 and pile road dragstrip.... was a little wet, its nice, just wide enough for 180 degrees handbreak turns Wink gotta watch out for the rabbits running around tho.
then to gosford at 3am, which has a BP that sells ultimate 98ron Smile

then back home again, hehehe, finally home at 4:30am Very Happy

as for the writeup, its almost done, i have the maps almost ready, gotta photocopy about 30-40 of em Smile also stickers are printed and ready for each car that comes along, and maybe even one for you guys who couldnt bring your cars due to other reasons

Smile
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 23 January 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats on organising this event ( i think it is bigger than a cruise now).

I am happy to hear about magazine coverage. I was hoping that someone would do a feature on our cars considering they are about to turn 21 and appear to be more popular then ever.

all the best for a fun day.

Dean
Qld.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 23 January 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Website is up. partially. http://cruise.digitalfunk.net

The Flyer is here if you wanna print them and stick on ae86's you see.

http://cruise.digitalfunk.net/flyer.doc
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Sat, 24 January 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 23 January 2004 16:52

oh man... the drag strip... soo nice

i went to RTA "carpark" at thornleigh last night at around 1am, dunno about parking, but it should be all good doesnt matter, then through to sector 3 and pile road dragstrip.... was a little wet, its nice, just wide enough for 180 degrees handbreak turns Wink gotta watch out for the rabbits running around tho.
then to gosford at 3am, which has a BP that sells ultimate 98ron Smile

then back home again, hehehe, finally home at 4:30am Very Happy

Yes the 'carpark' is sorta behind the building, like up the ramp and around to the left - did you get that far? cuz if it's abit messy and hard to find then, another meeting point could be established (nearby eg. railway parking) what do you think?

yes the strip is good - in the day it should look ok.

So what is the proposed journey after Gosford?

Good work on the flyers and site.

Damn this is gonna be good...

Happy Drifting.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Sat, 24 January 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 25 January 2004 00:29]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Sat, 24 January 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 25 January 2004 00:28]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 25 January 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 25 January 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
server problems Confused

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 27 January 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the rest of the run after gosford i will add to the site when i get home from brissie where i am now.

stay tuned guys, stay excited!

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 28 January 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Tue, 20 January 2004 20:03

my front rims scrub when cornering too but as its only the inner guards i just put up with it. Rolling Eyes

lol, rip em out brother, i did yesterday, well not rip them, i removed them carefully lol. Laughing

makes a big difference, i used to scrub out heaps on just normal roads not pushing it, now ive only scrubbed out once, and it was just a little bit, in 2 days, mind you this is with the MA61 Supra mags on that i bought, damn slightly incorrect offset. Mad Laughing Rolling Eyes

9 days to go. woohoo!! Very Happy
later all!!
Flogbag
Regular

December 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 28 January 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhhh

i got supra rims too....

lol both of us r from ctown n got the same rims, same colour car lol u better not be putting in a 20v..

jkz...

cya at the cruze i think i might be able to make it

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 28 January 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flogbag wrote on Wed, 28 January 2004 21:01

ahhhh

i got supra rims too....

lol both of us r from ctown n got the same rims, same colour car lol u better not be putting in a 20v..

jkz...

cya at the cruze i think i might be able to make it

lol, how ya been dude. Smile

yeh i picked up some Supra rims too, got sick of the stockers, but nah not 20V, hopefully buying a turbo sprinter, then putting a 16V in my red one as a daily driver for work and shit.

oh yeh, theres a meetup for all the sprinters from round campbelltown to cruise throught to the manin meetup at thornleigh. you should come and drive thru with us man, gonna be about 6 of us, ur at glenfield hey??.. Smile

theres a thread for the c'town meetup, ill bump it up. Very Happy

later all!!
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 01 February 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to confirm that I am coming!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 03 February 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great guys!

we need more confirmed!!! its this saturday!
i have many many prizes!!
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 03 February 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car should be ready by Friday.
If its not I'm cutting a hole in the floor,
and coming "Fred Flinstone" style LOL!!!!!
Seriously though I'm gonna do my best to be there,
I'll hate my self if I don't make it. Fingers crossed.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 04 February 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John K wrote on Wed, 04 February 2004 10:43

My car should be ready by Friday.
If its not I'm cutting a hole in the floor,
and coming "Fred Flinstone" style LOL!!!!!
Seriously though I'm gonna do my best to be there,
I'll hate my self if I don't make it. Fingers crossed.

Show us the Freddy Flintsone drift technique!
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 04 February 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freddy Flinstone drift technique! Thats some funny shit.
Hey guys what happens if I don't confirm but show up on the day?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 04 February 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your car will be taken from you, stripped apart, and fed to the rest of us Razz

nah, a pat on the back!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 04 February 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah

nah itsall good john, its no biggie, just planning is used with the confimation

Very Happy

dont listen to audioslaver, Wink
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 05 February 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just found out my turbo wont be ready till monday avo.
So I'm out. Sad
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 05 February 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you said that your cutting a hole in the floor!!!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 05 February 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noo~!!!

Freddy must make an appearance!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 05 February 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not long to go now laddys. Very Happy

me and my dad finished my parcel shelf last night, looks schmick, getting it all wired up tomoz so it will be sweet for saturday for some driving tunes. Smile

whats the head count now for confirmed people ae86drift?

later all!!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 05 February 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, i just checked the first page, saw that 28 are confirmed, thats awesome, hopefully everyone turns up. Smile

later all!!
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 05 February 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent seen my car for a week but i should get it back tomoz, then i might wash it cause i was gonna wash it for mega cruise then i didnt, so i havent washed my car for about 3-4 months or so Rolling Eyes man i hope i get it back tomoz!!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 05 February 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS ON SATURDAYYYYY!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2004 09:36]

JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 05 February 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will possibly catch all you guys at the pile road meating spot, i assume if i get there at about 2:45 all will be good (if not i guess ill just have to wait for you).
matty,
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 06 February 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can I get some people's mob numbers cos I might be meeting up somewhere at the further end as I might be up at forster.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 06 February 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all

my mobile is 0410 562 457

call me for any reason Smile it will be on aLLLLLL day tomorrow Very Happy

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Sat, 07 February 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great day !! need pics Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - All Attending Please Confirm Sat, 07 February 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOW DEE!

man best day guys, not a bad turn out, not as many as hoped but still awesome for those that came along!!

the pics are uploaded at http://cruise.digitalfunk.net

thanks for audioslaver for helping the organisation and next time we all need CB radios!!

i hope all those who won prizes like the dvd's and stickers, sorry to those who didnt win, such a hard time to judge! as all AE86's are GREAT!

sorry also to those i didnt formally meet, ill remember faces the next time

the meet point was a great start! hi to Robert (the old fella with the SR20) and to mosquitron and others who had to work Sad

big ups to all who came along! cheers for making our day great!

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - It Was Great Day All Thanks For Coming! Sat, 07 February 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh was a sweet day indeed, apart from the drivers arm and burnt face lol. Laughing we need a cooler day next time.

thanks to Garth for the organisation, everyone would agree that the day ran fairly smooth. Smile

hopefully for the next one all us 4ac guys will have new motors lol. Razz Cool

cheers for the great day everyone, later all!! Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - It Was Great Day All Thanks For Coming! Sat, 07 February 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha drivers arm and burnt face - too true!
next time a cooler day would be nice

cheers for the thanks, the organization was helped by des/audioslaver as he kept eveyone together on the road!!

it was nice to put faces to names! thanks again guys, i think we need to get together more, keep the friendly AE86 spirit alive! Surprised i know to the cambo fellas that means a fair drive but we could do it!

the next event im planning for may/june ish
does a track day sound good?
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - It Was Great Day All Thanks For Coming! Sun, 08 February 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im absolutly spewing!!!! My car decided to stuff up friday arvo before heading up to forster for a camping trip. Fuel pump was stuffing up and it was over heating.
Id just re wired the thermo fan cos the wires came loose and well it turns out the wire colours weren't suppose to match up and I was running the fan the wrong way caueing the overheading Sad

I had to head up to forster in someone elses car and leave mine so couldn't make it Crying or Very Sad
Comming home today I only just found out what was wrong.

Can't wait for another one where all will hopefully go well.

Sounds like you had a good day, and a reasonable turnout
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - It Was Great Day All Thanks For Coming! Sun, 08 February 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yeah was a pretty good day, im wishing i went home viasthe old pac tho, with my brakes actually working and hopefully no slow-ass pulsars Rolling Eyes wouldnt mind a cruise through the natio to stanwell tops in the near future, maybe at night when its cooler so i can give my engine a few more revs Surprised
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Al Palmers All Toyota Day
Next Topic:SYDNEY - Skid Pan / Drift Day - Sunday 21st March
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:35:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00895094871521 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.