Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » My 3SGTE AE86 Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Dyno Sheet!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
John K
Regular

August 2003

icon10.gif  My 3SGTE AE86 Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Dyno Sheet!! Wed, 21 January 2004 05:46 Go to next message
Have loads of pics but i need help to put them up. Could I Email them to someone so they can put them up. I dont know how to do it. Thanks guy's.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 May 2005 05:28]

Send a private message to this user    
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Wed, 21 January 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email them to furiousangles@hotmail.com

ill host them

also PM me if im ova my inbox limit
cheers
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Wed, 21 January 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't wait to see these pics Smile
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Wed, 21 January 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurboRA28 I've sent you an email with the pics
What do you think? Sorry about the size of the pics
their huge, didn't know how to make them smaller. hehe.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Wed, 21 January 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate hotmail will probably reject them if that large.

Would you mind sending to :

joel.fitzgerald@bdw.com

Many thanks!
Joel
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Thu, 22 January 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna see this! Shocked
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Fri, 23 January 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post up the pics Shocked
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Sun, 25 January 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send pics to jnovak@southsjuniors.net
I have a 3SGTE TA22 Celica and would love to see another rear drive turbed 3S
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 28 January 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope this works the pics could be viewed here
http://members.cardomain.com/kokal

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2004 05:07]

_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Thu, 29 January 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_2_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_1_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_3_full.jpg
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Thu, 29 January 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks tidy mate, well done. Very Happy
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Thu, 29 January 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man nice ride i watched thidscar geting wired up by jem it looks cool whats done to the ct26 and what power did u end up making
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Thu, 29 January 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats cool as dude Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Thu, 29 January 2004 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Nice Very Happy
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Fri, 30 January 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply's guys!
"tin can", It made 187hp at the wheels and then
on the next run the turbine snaped off and all
the ceremic crap found its way in the motor,
damaging it. So now its getting a full rebuild
with Weisco forged pistons, and the turbo is getting
a steeel turbine with a TO4 front. It should be ready
soon, cant wait.
By the way it was only running 10 psi, and the turbo was suposed to be recoed so I dont understand how it broke.
Hate ceramic turbos!!!
siggy
Regular

October 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Sat, 31 January 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John K .. nice car

Just wondering I think I've seen your car before..
do you live in sydney ?
Did you do the 3sgte engine conversion yourself ? Its really neat and nice Smile
If so may I ask how much did you got the engine and alos the conversion labour ?

Sorry for all these questions , since I 'll might be doing a conversion later Smile
Thanks
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Sun, 01 February 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi siggy,
Yes I live in Sydney.
I've been told that there is a similer
car to mine on the roads of Sydney,
so there is a chance you saw that one.
Mine has been off the road for well over a year
cause of the conversion.
I only drove the car for about 4 months after re-spraying it.
I bought a front cut thinking it would work out cheaper,
but it didnt in my case, because all the things I was planning on useing, I never ended up useing accept the intercooler which
I'm planning on changing anyways.
The front cut was $2000
The conversion was $6000
CT26 turbo rebuild $600 which broke damaging my motor on the
dyno
New re build turbo $1400 approx.
Engine rebuild $4500+ Weisco forged pistons etc.
Microtech computer LT-8 $2000+ installed
Gearbox $600
Man this is depressing I better Stop, there is still the suspension and brakes to be done, not sure how much thats going to cost, sorry if I've put you off abit, but these are the facts
If you include the price of my car the paint job, seats, tachos,
steering wheel there is over $23000
Things you do when your in love with your car!!!!!!!!
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Mon, 02 February 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man ur going to have a crazy engine when ur finished mick can build a crazy engine

at what boost did the turbo say bye bye
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Mon, 02 February 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"tin can" all this time we were blaming the turbo for the damage but Mick found out what the real problem was.
The turbo said "buy buy" at about 10 psi, but the reason was because the oil pick up was loose in the sump, so the whole time there was no oil in the motor and obviously none in the turbo as well. After almost 10 dyno runs the turbo said "i've had enough, you basterds arn't feeding me any oil!"
Mick's a great guy and I'm sure he'll do a great job, I was his first ever customer at his workshop when he opened and I'm more then happy with his work. I defenetly recomend him to people who need any performance work done. He's putting the motor together today. I hope it will ge ready by Sat for the Sprinter cruise.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Tue, 03 February 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
listen man, brakes shouldn't cost you that much to sort out if you are a little bit hands on and do some research. Check out the DBA catalogue (www.dba.com.au) and see which rotors have the same (or similar) hat sizes as your standard ones. Then take yourself down to the wreckers and grab some rotors which don't have much wear on them. These rotors might bolt straight onto the standard hub. If not, its just a case of redrilling them to the hub sizes. And getting a locating ring if the bore is slightly bigger.

While you are there look for some VL turbo calipers (finned, alloy) which are also found on VN and VS models and some old skylines) Get ones with near new pads Very Happy .
Then you just need to make an adaptor plate to mount the calipers.

I did this on my ke25 corolla using Mitsubishi Magna rotors from the 88 model. (four stud and ventilated and much bigger in diameter)

This works out much cheaper than buying some fancy shiny parts. Which would probably only be slightly better in endurance racing.

These brake components are designed for stopping 1200-1400 kilo cars. They should manage pretty well on your 950kilo Sprinter
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 11 February 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the info on the brakes Benjamin.
Do you think they would be good enough for my car,
I will have roughly 240hp at the wheels, and I'm planning on doing some track racing ( once every 2 weeks )
What would be my option if I wanted somethig better then that.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Tue, 20 April 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey nice to see it all finished. Very Happy

looks awesome. Cool

can i ask a quick question though, what are your 2 front bucket seats?? and also how much? custom rails etc?

cheers dude.
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 21 April 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus, They are OBX "carrera" seats.

Bought them from Autobarn for approx. $900 for both.

Add another $100+ for custom rails etc. but if your 6 foot or taller forget about them, unless your thinking of making your ae86 a convertable Surprised They are way too high. So I've sold them and I've got the originals back on.

I've installed coil-overs with koni adjustables at the front and kyb with lowered king springs at the rear. Looks heaps better and handeling is awesome now.

I'll have some new pics up soon! Smile
JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 21 April 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work John, having done a 3SGTE conversion into a Ta22 i can appreciate the work you have put in.

No way a CT26 should have failed on 10psi...there was something very wrong with the rebuild. i'd be taking it back to the turbo shop under warrenty. Even Toyota safely rate their turbo to 17psi. They aren't crappy Nissan ceramics, they are pretty bloody strong.

one thing that has me confused...how did the ceramic turbine bits find their way into the engine? or did the comp wheel fail as well. The comp wheel is alloy BTW
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 21 April 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JustenGT4,

Look at my 4th last post, you'll understand why the turbo shit it self, and yes so did the comp wheel. Mad

Now I have the steel one from 7mgte, just in case... Razz

My car cant get on the dyno cause the f@$ken exhaust is too low now that I've lowered it. Mad Need to get the exhaust to go over the diff, at the moment its about 1.5cm off the ground Surprised

Cant wait to see what power it will make.

JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 21 April 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh that's right...i remember a little bird telling me about that issue. Sorry mate, not something you want to be reminded about no doubt Wink
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 21 April 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hay Justen, how's that insane masterpiece of yours going.

I had nightmares after seeing your engine bay Surprised
JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 21 April 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had some tailshaft balancing issues as we tried to do our own custom one and the welding pulled just a tad. Getting it sorted by the pros which shits me a bit but i guess you can't expect to get it all right Smile

1st dyno run is this coming Tues but it'll be real gentle so no one expect any big numbers. Still needs clutch, fuel and diff sorted but i have the bits, just a matter of fabricating bits to fit them.

Now Dubbo is gone the pressure is off and i'll take my time to do the rest of the mods required. i still have things like a wife and house that need attention so struggling to find hours in a day to fit all the work in Smile
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 21 April 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate your doing a great job. I suggest taking your time, you gotta keep the wify happy Very Happy

I'd love to see your car one day.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 April 2004 05:12]

sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Wed, 21 April 2004 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the words of undercover brother..."SOLID"
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Sat, 24 April 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome. Loving that the paint is so clean and all colour coded too.

Can I ask, as I am in Sydney too, where you got your re-spray done and how much that cost you?

I've gotten quotes so far between $3500-$3800 to re-spray my car and get rid of some rust. I'd like to find a place that will do it for $2k... I might be dreaming.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to seeing more pics and posting pics of my car soon too.
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Sat, 24 April 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks justnfox, the job was $2800 2 years ago.

You should get a very good job for $3000.

I would strongly suggest not to go any cheaper if you want a paintjob that will look good for years to come because its all in the preperation.

You can get a paintjob that looks realy good but after 6 months you get sink-backs etc. not good.

Better of saving extra $ for the job if your planning on keeping your ride. Cool

Edit: The guy who sprayed my car now does kitchens. Anyway his name is David Lee and he works on Hume Highway, Lansvale not sure of the number.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 April 2004 01:14]

John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Sun, 12 September 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car is finally back on the road. Very Happy

After having 2 engines die on me, I've put a standard 3sgte, with ST162 rocker covers, (in my opinion they are the nicest out of all the 3sgte covers).

Other things I've done;

1. CT26 turbo with TO4e front, steel turbine,

2. Front coil over suspension, adjustable hight, adjustable koni's, ra65 discs and calipers.

3. Rear kyb shocks with low king springs.

4. Have a Recaro seat yet to put in (out of Supra 91" R)

5. Massive front mount cooler yet to go in too.

I'll have some new Pics over the next week. Cool
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Mon, 13 September 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm very keen to see your new pics/setup John......

What power are you making now?
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Tue, 14 September 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well here are some new pics.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_22_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_23_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_25_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_26_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_27_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_28_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_29_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_30_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_31_full.jpg

John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with pics Tue, 14 September 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gabe the car is booked in for a dyno tune/run on Friday 24/9
I'll let you know how it goes.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics (updated 14/9/04) Tue, 14 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice work John... Looks beautiful and I'm sure it has the muscle to match.

What did you mean by 2 engines failing?

Cheers,

Jeremy.
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics (updated 14/9/04) Tue, 14 September 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 14 September 2004 13:04

What did you mean by 2 engines failing?

Cheers,

Jeremy.

1st engine: Standard, modified sump, pick up not bolted properly, pick up falls off. Ouch! Sad

2nd engine: Fully rebuilt with forged pistons, etc, pick up bolted but no reinforcement, pick up snaps off under vibration.
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

3rd engine: So far so good. Surprised
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics (updated 14/9/04) Tue, 14 September 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John K wrote on Tue, 14 September 2004 15:44

Fully rebuilt with forged pistons, etc, pick up bolted but no reinforcement, pick up snaps off under vibration.
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

3rd engine: So far so good. Surprised

Damn..... That sucks. It's concerning how these sort of things seem to be relatively common. You musta been ropable after that one!
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics (updated 14/9/04) Tue, 14 September 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't think they were common, but apparently they are.

One advice to everyone who is modifying their sump, and extending the pick up, DON'T FORGET TO REINFORCE THE PICK UP WITH A BRACKET!!!!!!!!! Surprised

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics (updated 14/9/04) Tue, 14 September 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your car looks absolutely horn dude - Pretty sure I drove past it on Saturday actually, but the plates weren't on. Good work on such an awesome conversion - Hope it all holds together well for you. This would have to be one of my "ultimate conversion" choices. Nod
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics (updated 14/9/04) Tue, 14 September 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks absolutely awesome
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics (updated 14/9/04) Tue, 14 September 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid I think you did see my car cause you're right it didn't have plates then, I put them on later that day.

Too excited to see how she goes so I couldn't wait. Laughing

Anyway here are some more pics I took this morning.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_32_full.jpg
I'm not 100% sure if I'll be putting this spoiler on, what do you guy's reckon?

The clear blinkers are staying 100%

And this is my new project. I won't start on it for a while but it will be an everyday car with the following mods:
20v 4age, lsd disc rear end, suspension, maybe trueno front?!

For now its all stock, with some rust but very straight.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/509000-509999/509080_33_full.jpg
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Wed, 15 September 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey John what diff are you using in the 3sgte beasty?! Very Happy

cheers dude. Smile
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Thu, 16 September 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 20:03

hey John what diff are you using in the 3sgte beasty?! Very Happy

cheers dude. Smile

Standard diff Embarassed

Soon to be either Hilux or 9" Ford LSD disk to disk. Evil or Very Mad
Jt_162
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Thu, 16 September 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks like a wicked conversion. How much work is involved putting a 3S into a rear wheel drive car? What gearbox did you use? Standard sprinter one? Ive got a 3sge in my 162, only NA but it goes pretty good. I cop lots of shit due to the front wheel driveness of the car though. love to get my engine into a RWD car, prolly an 86 or ta22. anyone want to volunteer to write off my car without damaging the engine? (nice phat tail end collision would be nice)

[Updated on: Thu, 16 September 2004 08:45]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Thu, 16 September 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna sell the yellow ladie you know my munber
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Fri, 17 September 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, love the car Smile

just a quick question, where did u get the clear front indicators???? i want some for my ae82

thanks
Eddie
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Sun, 19 September 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for all your positive comments guy's.

Jt 162, 3s into RWD is a big conversion, not easy at all. I was gonna stop the conversion number of times, cause everything had to be modified. Nothing was a direct bolt in. Believe it or not my Fiance was the one that kept telling me to just stick with it and finish it off. Surprised By the way, I'm using a supra 5 speed box, and the conversion is so worth it at the end.

As for the ST162, dude these are awesome cars, don't pay attention to guys that knock FWD cars. Your idea on a 86 or TA22 3sg conversion is great but I would suggest keeping the ST162 for everyday, if your budged allows it.

P.S. my everyday car is a Honda FWD SSSHHHHHH! don't tell anyone. Laughing

Darola I bought them from "Justinfox" thanks Justin. He ordered them from ??? ask him I don't remember. But as far as I know ae86 and ae82 don't share the same blinkers!? Confused
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Sun, 19 September 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnboy!

Surprised

amazing!

[Updated on: Sun, 19 September 2004 12:52]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Sun, 19 September 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love those seats mate, good to see i'm not alone Smile Can in general looks great, and I really don't like AE86's.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Sun, 19 September 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darola wrote on Fri, 17 September 2004 13:23

just a quick question, where did u get the clear front indicators???? i want some for my ae82

thanks
Eddie

they have been discontinued
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Sun, 19 September 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There you go, blinkers discontinued.

Thanks Garthboy! Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Sun, 19 September 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 19 September 2004 22:33

Darola wrote on Fri, 17 September 2004 13:23

thanks
Eddie

they have been discontinued

but wasnt someone ordering some? or something..
if someone is, pls pm me
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Mon, 20 September 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can always get some made out of clear perspex!? Surprised

Just kidding ( in case someone is thinking about it ) I doubt that it would work.

If I find some info on ordering them I'll let people know,
but if Garth said their discontinued then they most probably are. I looked up "ae86" in the dictionary and there was picture of Garth. Laughing Shocked Surprised
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Tue, 21 September 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The company (Uras) that made those indicators have discontinued production of them. The guy on these forums doing a group buy, was using these.

...but... Eastbear now make them, more expensive and I dont know what the differences are? But I got some of them Smile
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Tue, 21 September 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There you go guy's Very Happy
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Tue, 21 September 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work, was the engine installed by a brad in milperra by any chance?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Wed, 22 September 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John K wrote on Mon, 20 September 2004 12:33

You can always get some made out of clear perspex!? Surprised

Just kidding ( in case someone is thinking about it ) I doubt that it would work.

been there, made em, done that, sold em! Surprised

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/6925/FRONTBAR.jpg

put the lip on too John K.......just watch out for rabbits Razz
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: My 3SGTE Sprinter Now with NEW pics. Plus my 2nd AE86 (updated 15/9/04) Wed, 22 September 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Audioslaver wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 10:16

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/6925/FRONTBAR.jpg

put the lip on too John K.......just watch out for rabbits Razz

Laughing LOL I think it will be on for the Toy-fest 3rd Oct.

Any other Sprinters going???
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RWDboy 1986 ST162 - running, but prolly not for long
Next Topic:Girlfiriend's Silvia S13 - SR20DET
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:02:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091419219970703 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.