Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE86 Parts -Dash, Parcel shelf,**updated **14/2**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
AE86 Parts -Dash, Parcel shelf,**updated **14/2** Tue, 20 January 2004 07:12 Go to next message
Lots of AE86 Sprinter parts available on the Gold Coast, QLD.

98% of parts available. Would prefer pick up but will look at post if needed. Some of the parts include.

Dark Blue Dash $125 good condition
Headlights $280 pair - excellent condition
Blue Door Trims $75 pair

Radiator $120

Air cond setup $225

Front Guards $150 each
Bonnet $150
Doors $200 each
Rear Hatch $ 150
Rear Bumpers $150
Front Bumper $100

T50 Gearbox - $200 (1 left)
Air cond parts

Orange indicators - bumper - $40 pair

Tail lights $100 pair some small cracks

Front Bumper brackets $80

Standard Front Grille white or black $75 each

Blue Parcel shelf $60

Interior trim parts are BLUE.

Leather Levin steering wheel (minus centre piece) $75

SO let me know what you need.

email to ozdunker@hotmail.com or PM me.

I will let you know of availability, and give a description and hopefully photo and price.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 February 2004 13:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Panda Tofu ^_^
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Tue, 20 January 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested in the levin steering wheel, is that a twin cam style one (T shape) and how much do u want for it?
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Tue, 20 January 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can u show me the picture of the grille?Also how much is it?
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Tue, 20 January 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the EFI tank?
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Tue, 20 January 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also interested in tank.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Tue, 20 January 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the JDM washer bottle that bolts up to the back of the left suspension tower in the engine bay?

Cheers
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Tue, 20 January 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The steering wheel is the T-shape one. It has no centre piece but i believe a local corolla one will fit. I was looking at $100 but will have make sure it cleans up ok. Will clean and get a scan.

No JDM bottle. sorry.

EFI Tank with electic pump: i was thiinking around $500. Cause i know how hard they are to find. Prefer local pick up.

Grille will get a pic. The automated part has been removed. which rarely worked anyway. You can lock it between a Solid Black grille saying Levin in Gold, or a smaller version of the normal grille with a twim cam 16 badge. I imported an extra one that i was saving for spare, but alas i need the money. But there are very few about as they were only on the top of the line AE86's in Japan. $325.00

Direct emails will give a quicker reply.
royal
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Tue, 20 January 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when r u free for me to check out what u have??!?

Cheers
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Tue, 20 January 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Royal

Parts are not at my house. I have been away for awhile and am now just sorting through all the stuff. So would prefer to supply people what they need.

So let me know what sort of things you are after: trims, panels, mechanical, shell etc

There is no aerial or clock surround. But basically everything else is there.

ozdunker@hotmail.com
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quick bump before i go back to take some pictures.

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you get some trueno guards?
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No sorry.

I had a friend in Japan who helped me get some parts in the past, but the last effort was a disaster with customs. They are a real pain and blow the prices of things way out.

So cant help you.
Hybrid_86
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you PM me a price and the condition for:

Whiteline tail lights
Dash
Door trims
& front indicators (next to head lights)

If you could price them seperatly, that would be a great help

Cheers

Daniel

[Updated on: Wed, 21 January 2004 07:58]

ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
Panda Tofu ^_^
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could u get some pics of the steering wheel m8

cheers
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send me an email to send pics of wheel to thanks
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
updated
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i get some pics of the front bar bracket and do you have the indicator light covers from the front bar?
thx
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send me your email address and i will send some photos.

Have one bumper indicator
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What condition is the gearbox in? Also do you have a front right-hand parker light cover?

Pics can be sent to bhorner@qantm.com.au

Cheers..
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprintin - email sent
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send pics to
dbotros@aare.com.au
thanks
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Wed, 21 January 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whiteline Tail light set. $300.00

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2004 10:02]

hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Thu, 22 January 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grille picture plz!!!!!
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter parts + some Levin extras Thu, 22 January 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
picture of grille open and closed

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2004 10:02]

hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Thu, 22 January 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry man!!!Can u take a photo, about the automatic part close, it show the levin on the center of the grille...

Thz a lot !@!!!!!
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Thu, 22 January 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics added

[Updated on: Thu, 22 January 2004 09:47]

ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Thu, 22 January 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
updated
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Thu, 22 January 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i am after some sections to repair rust, obviously theyre bothe sprinters, so rust areas will be similar, but i need the section around the vent where you open up the rear hatch on the drivers side, if you have that and are willing to cut it/have me cut it out, that would be super. let me know, PM or mail to anthonyroumeliotis@hotmail . also i am in brisbane, so i can come out for sure. cheers.
kohoy
Regular

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Thu, 22 January 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interedted in your
EFI Fuel Tank $400
can you send me more details?
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Fri, 23 January 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
info sent.
page updated.
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Fri, 23 January 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's the condition of the different box's?
Whats the shell like? any rust? damage?
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Fri, 23 January 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pm sent
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Fri, 23 January 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Fri, 23 January 2004 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump - updated
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Sat, 24 January 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have mail. can you post some pics of the shell pls
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Sat, 24 January 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Wrecking & JDM Levin (Grille, Lights, Mirrors) EFI tank Sun, 25 January 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
4ag11
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Sun, 25 January 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you willing to post the whiteline tail lights down to Melbourne?

Also, to fit the centre piece, this would require holes to be drilled in the metal in order to bolt it in for an Aus sprinter, is that correct?

If you have any more pics of this tail light, may you please send them to col_gate@hotmail.com, thx
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Sun, 25 January 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pic of the mirror thanks...
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Sun, 25 January 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taking pics tomorrow. (for another person)....will send them to you as well, if you get me an email address.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Sun, 25 January 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of the mirrors thanks

steveg101@bigpond.com

cheers
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics sent
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ag11 wrote on Sun, 25 January 2004 14:44

Also, to fit the centre piece, this would require holes to be drilled in the metal in order to bolt it in for an Aus sprinter, is that correct?

yes this is correct.
4ag11
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thx Audioslaver..

ozdunker are the whiteline tail lights still available?
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have mail
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
updated
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the grille still here. i give $300 for the Levin rotating grille, can u send COD from the post office to Melbourne?
if u can do that, i will put $50 into ur bank account for the deposit. If u happy with that plz send me PM about ur account details and how much going to cost for COD down to melbourne!!!!

Thz!!!!!
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

Will hold the grille for you.

Send me an email so that we can discuss payment and postage options.
thanks
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in the sprinter tail lights, is it 125 for a pair or each? i need a right rear one.
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Mon, 26 January 2004 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
Price is for the pair.
if you send me an email address i will take some pictures and send them through.
thanks
ozdunker@hotmail.com
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Tue, 27 January 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e-mail is sprinterJM@bigpond.com.au
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Tue, 27 January 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there,got a mat who is interested in the shell if you havent sold it yet? is it rolling? and can you email me some pics of the body please?

Brad

BradleySidney@aol.com
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Tue, 27 January 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent for shell
email sent for lights
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Tue, 27 January 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blue Dash $125.00

Attachment: SIMG0015.JPG
(Size: 66.45KB, Downloaded 37 time(s))

ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale * updated 27/1 Tue, 27 January 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
updated 27/1
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Tue, 27 January 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you willing to sell me just a bellhousing? if so how much?
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Tue, 27 January 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER & rare JDM Levin Parts 4 Sale Tue, 27 January 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 SPRINTER Parts 4 Sale Wed, 28 January 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bump
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Soarer Side Skirts
Next Topic:st185 exhaust system
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:03:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074820518493652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.