Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? (1) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Wed, 21 January 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak i am from Bolivia. have been here in OZ for some years now.
  Send a private message to this user    
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Wed, 21 January 2004 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im scandinavian, you know -> blue eyes, blond hair. I might have Russian ancestor(s) from the centurys back. Otherwise pure Finnish.
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Wed, 21 January 2004 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm all mixed up.

Both parents born in India, I was born in England. Lived there till I was 10 and have now lived in Canada for the past 26 years.

Funny thing I heard was that Australia has the highest percentage of gays than any other country, 17%. Does that mean 17% of this forum is gay? Shocked ..... just kidding about the forum Laughing

Any way the way I look at it for every gay man there is a lonely woman waiting for me.

The one cell comment is so true.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 January 2004 18:19]

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Wed, 21 January 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahaha...delayed replies but u get that when u're comp's in for free repairs Wink

Coronaboi --> measurements huh...can u say 8 and D???...collectively...thats all u need to know Wink

MJH --> welll hunnee...around in the prehistoric ages when lil bubby GvS was born (mind you...it was only 19 years ago)...belmont private looked a decent pick (I still don't know why! sheesh!) so yeh...and except for the matar...where's u're closest hospital??? I live nowhere near belmont now...actually...in quite the opposite direction!!! LoL
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Wed, 21 January 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my relatives were boat people.
they came on one of the boats on the first fleet. Laughing

cant get much more auzzie then that.

Ben
AE86 Trueno 4AGE

[Updated on: Wed, 21 January 2004 23:35]

Grinder
Regular

June 2003

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Wed, 21 January 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well... Aboriginals?

Im a few generations aussie, ansestors from ireland/germany/england.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 22 January 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im 100% Leb...... born in bankstown sydney which makes me even more leb Razz and yes im dodgy im so dodgy that dodgyness runs in my blood....... but yet all my cars turn out gewwwwwd Cool
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 22 January 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 13:09

well im 100% Leb...... born in bankstown sydney which makes me even more leb Razz and yes im dodgy im so dodgy that dodgyness runs in my blood....... but yet all my cars turn out gewwwwwd Cool

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 22 January 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On the topic of kebabs i recommend this place in earlwood i have no idea wat its called its near a bank but Razz all i can say is by the third bite of the kebab your having your 7th orgazm Razz
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 22 January 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 06:54

Hahahaha...delayed replies but u get that when u're comp's in for free repairs Wink

Coronaboi --> measurements huh...can u say 8 and D???...collectively...thats all u need to know Wink

MJH --> welll hunnee...around in the prehistoric ages when lil bubby GvS was born (mind you...it was only 19 years ago)...belmont private looked a decent pick (I still don't know why! sheesh!) so yeh...and except for the matar...where's u're closest hospital??? I live nowhere near belmont now...actually...in quite the opposite direction!!! LoL

8 & D "thats what im talkin bout" (in the marsha hynes voice"

Very Happy
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 22 January 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 09:54

http://www.grapeshot.net/images/attention_whore3.jpg
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 22 January 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want that girl from that pic.......... attention whores....... my type Razz
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 22 January 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie born n bred

heritage from all over...germany, poland, scotland & italy are the main ones
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 22 January 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 09:54

Well there was a choice of either the mater or wallsend hospital when i was born.A bit before the prehistoric ages. Laughing

Give us all a hint,north or south of the terrace? Razz
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Mon, 26 January 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe Attention Whore...Me??...Nefffaaaa Laughing
Not like I can walk down the street and not get noticed hehehe
Just happens that way I suppose Wink

Hmmmz north or south...ummmmmmmz...turn left at the Maccas on the old highway (pre-bypass) and wateva direction u're travelling, is the direction I live in Wink
Mr.Whippy
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Mon, 26 January 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im half aussie half pom myself.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Mon, 26 January 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pasty white skinned australian.

If you don't like it , get the hell of my island! Laughing Joking.
kc_347
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Mon, 26 January 2004 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well mine is a whole long story.......
To make a long story short i'm a Caribbean man....
Dark, ebony skin, brown eyes & short curly hair....
YES ALL I"M A NEGRO!!!!!!!!
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Tue, 27 January 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY GO THE NEGRO'S NOW I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE lol
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Tue, 27 January 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
half kiwi half english

my nans half lesbian take makes my quarter lesbian Razz SHUTUP CARTMAN Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 29 January 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
born australian in Devonport Razz haha *braces for forthcoming jokes* or does that make me just Tasmanian and not Australian?

Direct decendant of King Edward VIII making Queen Victoria my great great great Grandma. (or was that 4 greats? heck.. I can't remember now)

Shame my family had to emigrate and that King Edward had to have my grandpop on the sly with his maid who he wasn't allowed to marry because then he couldn't be king... Sad these royals can't keep it in their pants I swear...
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 29 January 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Im another 100% Aussie mongrel!

I am Part Aussie, Hungarian, Scottish, and Welsh and god knows what else way back down the line Very Happy
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 29 January 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:30]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Thu, 29 January 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Born in Australia, Part Croatian, Serbian and Chekoslovakian. Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Fri, 30 January 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Royals not keeping it in their pants???
Wellllll now that'd be fun...
I'd quite enjoy the royal treatment...
Fetch me Prince Willie Wink
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Sat, 31 January 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm Aussie born and bred. Migrated from Sydney(blacktown is teh hole!) to WA and then from WA to Qld and then from QLD to WA and then from WA back to QLD

Apart from my Dad being Indian...and my mum being Scottish\Ireish(bad mix!!)

In highschool my mates called me "mooncoon".
This is because i tan VERY easily, and during winter only my face and hands would really be tanned...the rest would be rather white.

The rest of the yaer i was(still am called by alot of people) boonga(kind of like a "boong" but different because i'm not quite that dirty so i am told Razz)
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Sat, 31 January 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errrr Rolling Eyes intresting story...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Sat, 31 January 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a bogan!!! Aparently scottish wayyyyyyy back though. Whats a scottsman wear under his kilt?
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WHAT NATIO IS EVERYONE??? Mon, 02 February 2004 23:56 Go to previous message
3rd gen Aussie here.... Everyone else in my family is Welsh and English

Dan
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone looking for somewhere in eastwood?
Next Topic:Me, Corvette, Racetrack
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:21:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058319568634033 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.