Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
icon12.gif  AE92 SECA SX $6500 Tue, 13 January 2004 07:41 Go to next message
White 1990 Toyota Corolla Seca SX - 100KW 4AGE motor

Hi guys, price has just dropped to $6500. It's just had the major 200,000km service at Toyota, replacing all belts (including timing belt), fluids, and a lot of other stuff.

There's nothing left to spend on this car.

It's in Excellent Condition and can corner just as fast my WRX when it's dry. It's been garaged and/or covered as long as I've owned it. If it wasn't for my WRX I would be keeping this - I love this car.

- 201000Kms
- Power Steering
- Power Mirrors
- Air Conditioning
- Hella Driving lights
- Towbar
- rear louvre (optional as I just took it off)
- Headlight protectors
- Brant 3 point immobiliser and Alarm (remote central locking)
- extra hidden security
- Bendix Performax Pads
- Rust Protection
- Rego til May '05 (10 Months)

Engine
- Unifilter Rampod Air filter
- Heavy Duty Clutch (10mths old)
- 2.25" Cat back exhaust
- PowerChip Gold (piggy back computer)

Wheels
- 16x6.5" Chrome Wheels
- 205/40 16 Falken Tyres 75% Tread

Sound (retail value about $1100)
- Kenwood in dash CD/Tuner 4x45W with remote,
- Kenwood 6x9 4way 210W speakers rear
- Kenwood 4" splits 170W front
- Sansui 2ch amp

Suspension (retail value about $1100, plus fitting...)
- 25mm lower King Springs
- Monroe GT Gas Shock Absorbers
- Whiteline Castor Kit (antilift/antidive)
- Whiteline Front Camber Kit

$6500

I have the original wheels & tyres, stereo and airfilter. These come as part of the package. If you want to make an offer without the chip I will consider it, but would prefer to sell it with the car.

See photos at http://www.geocities.com/craig_jeffries

I know the louvre looks retarded, so I've taken it off - can be put back on really easily.

email to cjeffries@adventist.org.au for photo's, phone number etc.

Selling as I have a WRX and no need for it now

Interested replies only please, I don't care if you think it's a bargain (it is a bargain at this price) or not, if your interested fine, if not, i don't want to hear about it.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2004 09:43]

Send a private message to this user    
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Wed, 21 January 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive seen/driven this car and can say that the handling is just amazing i also drove another SX without the chip and the chip makes a massive differance when pushing the car, except it probably isnt worth the retail value u have to pay for it, but hey its in the car so there ya go!

anyway just bumpin it up, cmon guys make an offer all the work has been done properly with no shortcuts taken.

gl craig

*bump*
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Thu, 22 January 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be interested in just the chip..

what was the power output before?

mines making 60.9KW the the wheels stock all (200k kms motor & ecu) Cool

how much did you make before and after the chip?

if there is 4/5KW at the wheels gain i might be itnerested in the piggy back

[Updated on: Thu, 22 January 2004 00:19]

cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Mon, 02 February 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the sell dom, who do I make the commission out to? Just kidding... xfader, unfortunately I didn't have it dynoed before the chip, so I don't know. PowerChip claim an extra 8KW at the Flywheel, plus increased torque, but I'm not sure how much... check out there website if you want the details. If someone wanted the chip separately I'll consider it. It retails for $800 from memory

TAKE NOTE - PRICE IS NOW $8000 ONO - that's what I put in the Trading Post last week, so that's where it's at...
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Mon, 02 February 2004 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Want to sell the rims by them self?
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Tue, 03 February 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd separate the rims if it was worth it. If u want a pic, go to http://www.geocities.com/craig_jeffries and click on the link for my Seca. They shine twice as much outside Razz
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Tue, 03 February 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much you want for them? whats the tread like on them and the profile?
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Wed, 04 February 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
profile & tread, see above. price for wheels? if u want 'em make an offer and I'll either say yay or nay. They're BSA 292's with Falken Ziex rubber if you want to do some pricing of retail. you won't be able to find a mark on them. But be aware that I'm reluctant to sell the rims before I've sold the car, especially since people are still looking at it.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Wed, 04 February 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man im interested.

I'll offer you $6500 without the wheels

Whats the paint like? Dents, scratches?
Interior condition, rips etc etc ?
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Thu, 05 February 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twinky, I still have people coming to look at the car with the mags so at this stage they're staying on it. If you want to have a look at the car, give me a call or send me an email. 2nite and 2morrow nite are out for me. can do 2morrow arvo, and Sunday anytime. maybe Sat night. I think the car is in fantastic condition, also taking into account it's 14 years old. there are a few marks here and there, but like I said, come and have a look.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX Thu, 05 February 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok bro, i'll give you a call on sunday and prob come take a look.
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX $8000 ONO *New Photos* Tue, 10 February 2004 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, there's new photo's up on my website. They were taken on Friday, February 6. http://www.geocities.com/craig_jeffries
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX $8000 ONO *New Photos* Wed, 11 February 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo craig u forgot to mention anything about the rust protection.

*bump*

(ill take that air freshner as a means of commision hehe Wink)
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX $8000 ONO *New Photos* Mon, 23 February 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for Sale just in case u were wondering...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX $8000 ONO *New Photos* Mon, 23 February 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
62.5 kw at the Wheels? That seems a little light on.
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX $8000 ONO *New Photos* Mon, 23 February 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Snippet <Interested replies only please, I don't care if you think it's a bargain or not, if your interested fine, if not, i don't want to hear about it>

If you do your research, that's pretty good for a 4AGE. Have a look at past dyno day results...
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX $8000 ONO *New Photos* Sun, 29 February 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i might be interested, not sure if i want the wheels, it would have alot of potential as a project car.
I'll think about it.
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: FS: 92 SECA SX $8000 ONO *New Photos* Mon, 15 March 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car is still for sale

If anyone is interested in looking at this car, it will be at the club meeting tonight.
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: AE92 SECA SX $6500 Sun, 11 July 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price just dropped to $6500. This is now IMHO officially a bargain. It's just had the major 200,000km service replacing A LOT OF STUFF (have report if interested parties want a geeze), plus rego is until May 2005

This needs to be sold...
gti23q
Regular

July 2002
Re: AE92 SECA SX $6500 Tue, 13 July 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got a mate who's looking at the moment, where are you located in Sydney? PM me your contact number.

Also, for me, do you want to sell the stock 14s? What condition are the wheels/tyres in?
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: AE92 SECA SX $6500 Wed, 14 July 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD...
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE92 SECA SX $6500 Wed, 14 July 2004 10:29 Go to previous message
oh sweet nice work craig how much did it go for in the end? good to see u finally have it sold mate, congrats.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GROUP A celica
Next Topic:Perth - 1980 TE71 Jap Import
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:54:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061519145965576 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.