Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions (1) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 22 January 2004 02:25 Go to next message
well i used to own a 1991 corolla Csx with heaps of mods such as custom bodykit, airbrushed bonnet, full recaro interior, big system, 17inch AME chromies pics can be seen at http://sirsex.friendpages.com i sold the car for $5500 without wheels,bodykit, or system.......... this car was the love of my life Razz R.I.P SIR53X Corolla Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 22 January 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most things come to an end...

sometimes it just wasn't meant to be.

i know it hurts... stay strong... over time it will hurt less and eventually the pain will go away.

...you'll always have fond memories... have no regrets.

given more time you'll meet someone new who will make you even happier... look forward to that day

cest la vie

[Updated on: Thu, 22 January 2004 03:01]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 22 January 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DannyGT4 wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 11:00

most things come to an end...

sometimes it just wasn't meant to be.

i know it hurts... stay strong... over time it will hurt less and eventually the pain will go away.

...you'll always have fond memories... have no regrets.

given more time you'll meet someone new who will make you even happier... look forward to that day

cest la vie

Amen
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 22 January 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you for your support i am know considering ending mt 1100 ute project and going back to the rolla days....... sex in a car will never be the same if i continue this ute Razz
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 22 January 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 13:25

well i used to own a 1991 corolla Csx with heaps of mods such as custom bodykit, airbrushed bonnet, full recaro interior, big system, 17inch AME chromies pics can be seen at http://sirsex.friendpages.com i sold the car for $5500 without wheels,bodykit, or system.......... this car was the love of my life Razz R.I.P SIR53X Corolla Sad

man, buy it back ... Surprised
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 23 January 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i could i would......... if the new owner asked me to have my left testicle removed and placed in a jar and id get my rolla back i would with honors..... ive owned plenty cars but none like this :/
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 23 January 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fck sake.. ur left testicle might be worth more than your car, but thats for you to decide..

if u like it so much buy it back, just ask ! Rolling Eyes
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 23 January 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Quote:

man, buy it back ... Surprised

there is a reason she left you... don't try and change history... whats done is done... move on

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 23 January 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehe

advice... if u like your car.. dont bloody sell it
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 23 January 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any engine mods?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 23 January 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy it back and sell it to me.

Well.. if you don't mind me paying you back in pints of blood. Very Happy
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 23 January 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does his exhaust tip count? Laughing
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 23 January 2004 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all i know is the car is somewhere up north :/ i sold it due to a 1991 mazda astina sp that was given to me Sad oh and for engine mods just the usual 100kw motor with air filter 2.5 inch exhaust with canon and an aftermarket computer with upgraded cams
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sat, 24 January 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sense we will get a similar thread when the bronze warrior sells. perhaps you should buy that....its easy to become attached to...it appears that you long for the attachment you once had
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 25 January 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god bless the bronze warrior

he is god's gift to men who are in desire for sexy cars... wait.... he's gods gift for men who have any kind of desire Evil or Very Mad

Edit: i had a dream last night that i found a model of the bronze warrior and white stallion- for 88 cents each.... and you cracked the shits coz i thought i was buying the white stallion... but i was buying it for you.... then i cracked the shits when i woke up coz it wasnt real. Mad Mad

[Updated on: Sun, 25 January 2004 01:31]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 25 January 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha I hate those dreams, you wake up thinking SWEET AS, then you realise it was all a dream and you feel like a tool Laughing

Im realllllllly regretting drinking bundy last night!
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 25 January 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If that is the biggest regret of your life, consider yourself lucky. Young, ignorant and very very lucky.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 25 January 2004 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 13:25

Did you sell it to a dude who lives in Wagga? Have just seen it around here lately.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 26 January 2004 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boy...seriously...its a car...
Box on wheels.
Minimal power.
Maximum joy.
I see lots of them daily.
If your car has become your life...and you think that your life is better with this car...then that seriously says something about the current state of your life...and I would reallllly recommend that you....

GET A LIFE!!!
Grinder
Regular

June 2003

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 26 January 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We guys seem to get more attatched to our cars it seems.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 26 January 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My dear fellow...

Must I say, I'm completely attuned to the relationship between man and machine, and although I find investing emotion into an inanimate object somewhat fruitless, I do understand the basics of the desires.

I also must interate that it is stereotypical to think of the world of machines to be a 'mans' world, and this is a very sexist opinion of yours. I must say, I'm quite the epitome of a car enthusiast, and being a woman, I'm living proof of a contradiction.

Although one can possess great loves for many things, I find it a little overwhelming that one can find complete love in a machine and that he is depressed and regrettful over its sale. Surely if having loved the machine enough, the selling decision would have been made on a number of calculated factors, and thus not be an impulse decision that could potentially breed regret.

In short: measure twice cut once
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 26 January 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i have had my car for a year now, and i would say im attached to it. Having been owned by my late grandfather, then my father, who gave it to me to learn on.
I am fond of it, most people are of their first car. However i know eventualy it will be time to move on, but at the end of the day its just a machine, and machines fail, people do less of the time.
Grinder
Regular

June 2003

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 26 January 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY i think your reading too much into it. You say your a contradiction of my term yet you arent as attatched as some of us.

All i said was guys are more attatched to their cars then girls, doesnt mean girls cant be attatched.

Its also a reflection on how much time and effort you have put into your car and also if its your first car that seems to have an impact as well.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 26 January 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ozzie wrote on Sun, 25 January 2004 16:33

If that is the biggest regret of your life, consider yourself lucky. Young, ignorant and very very lucky.

If that was aimed at me...... far from it, it was a joke Rolling Eyes

As for the attachment to the car thing. i've had my baby a week and im bloody attached to her its not funy. Was driving her home tonight and damn it was peacefull. Just her..... me and the wide open road.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Wed, 28 January 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not aimed at you - at the original poster.

Funnily enough, I am not attached to my car as most of you seem to be. It is a machine to get me from A to B and have fun with. That's it.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Wed, 28 January 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ozzie: thats cool then Smile
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Wed, 28 January 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:35]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 29 January 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Mon, 26 January 2004 19:44

My dear fellow...

Must I say, I'm completely attuned to the relationship between man and machine, and although I find investing emotion into an inanimate object somewhat fruitless, I do understand the basics of the desires.

I also must interate that it is stereotypical to think of the world of machines to be a 'mans' world, and this is a very sexist opinion of yours. I must say, I'm quite the epitome of a car enthusiast, and being a woman, I'm living proof of a contradiction.

Although one can possess great loves for many things, I find it a little overwhelming that one can find complete love in a machine and that he is depressed and regrettful over its sale. Surely if having loved the machine enough, the selling decision would have been made on a number of calculated factors, and thus not be an impulse decision that could potentially breed regret.

In short: measure twice cut once

shut the fuck up and stop being a rude bitch! (meant in the nicest way possible)
I know id feel like shit if i sold my car for many reasons, ive spent so many hours and so much money on it and I love driving it around.. if i was to sell it i'd get 1/3rd back what ive spent on it. My car is rather unique being you dont see many around at all and dont see ANY at all done up.
guys get attached to cars like women get attached to guys!
thats why u see all these women hanging around with guys even if they bash them up like every day....
id rather be hell attached to my car rather than attched to some guy who beats me down

that was a rush post so it has very high chance of not making sense

[Updated on: Thu, 29 January 2004 07:40]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 29 January 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He can regret any decision he likes. It's his life. I would regret selling a good car if at the time I thought it wasn't so good, and sold it only to find out that what I thought was "better" was actualy shit in comparison.
I would also regret selling a realy nice car if I did it 'cuz I needed money, but then later realised I could have easily kept it and survived.

It's not love of a machine. I think everyone will agree that the amount of joy we as car enthusiasts actualy get out of the fact that it's a machine is minimul. Love comes into it when you drive it. When you make yourself go faster than Humans where ever realy designed to go. It's also a love of freedom, atleast for me. Having a car means I can come and go as I please. It's also love of sweat blood and tears, and a love of memories. You love the car 'cuz you have worked on it. You have created something. You have modified and customised it. You have given it more horsepower or torque.
You also remember times you had fun in you car, and you love those. So the car becomes an icon of a lot of different memories and emotions. I think it's fair enough to regret selling something like that.

GRLTOY, if you don't understand any of that then I feel sorry for you. What do you consider a life? Clubbing? Gossiping with friends? Shopping? Or what?
Creating something, making it do tricks, and knowing that a peice of you will live - even for a short time - in another form are all fantastic feelings.
~MSBHVD~
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 29 January 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i KNO xactly how u feel...
i sold my old rx7 series 3 coz i bought a new rx7 series 6...
altho i loooov my new baby, my old baby was fully part of me. No1 believes i sold it and i wish i hadnt. i want it bak and the guy riditoff and died in it a week after i sold it 2 him....i think my car missed me 2!
i think about it alllll the tym and i it evn appears in regular dreamz of mine!
my series 6 iz cool, but i just havnt bonded 2 it like my s3...

[Updated on: Thu, 29 January 2004 11:38]

SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 30 January 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u know what most of the people dont understand....... its the fact that 20yrs from now when my kids come up 2 me and say "daddy is it true u owned one of the sexiest corollas of ur time" i can gladly say "YES!"..... why buy a dun up car and take credit for some one elses hard work. I know im the one that decided to sell it and yes my fault DAMN THAT MAZDA ASTINA SP!!!! hopefully when my lil datto ute is finished this will never happen again Razz and no offence to GRLTOY but i take pride in my cars not my girls. females come and go...... cars dont
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Fri, 30 January 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Women are totaly different to cars. Women are people, you communicate and love women. You drive and posses a car. Totaly different relationship.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sat, 31 January 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuck --> so effectively u're saying u take pride only in u're car...does that mean u coudln't be farked if u're gf was the ugliest mofo around? Hahah I don't believe it. I tend to take pride in both my car, his car, and the relationships between everything. How else can you expect to be truely happy.

Shraka --> amen to that hunnee! well said! Although if guys loved girls as much as they loved their cars...we'd be all lubed up and tuned to perfection with a constant purr .....

*sings* woullldn't it be nice...

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sat, 31 January 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you saying go me for BOTH my posts GRLTOY? Or just the most recent one? Very Happy

And what are you talking about? I love my little lady far more than any car. If I had to chose between a JZA80 Supra and my girl there is no question I would chose my girl. And my woman does puur like a kitten all the time... at least when she's turned on. Wink

Although, you can share your love of your car with others... can't realy do that with a chick... they usualy get offended. Smile
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sat, 31 January 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cars are so like chicks. Use the right lube, put the right fluids in the right spots, regular servicing, get someone else to run it for 10 mins once a week while you're away. All of that sort of thing. Smile
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 01 February 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually all my gfs have been pretty good lookers i just never really cared about them eg: i wouldnt let my little ute sit in the rain but i wouldnt care if my gf walked home in the rain get my drift? women come and go there devils when you think about it..... read carefully now..... i work: why do i work: to make money: whats money for: to spend on cars clothes etc: whats all this for: to go out have fun look good: attract opposite sex.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 01 February 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then surley after all that time and effort you wouldn't want to lose that investment, if so why the walking home in the rain business.
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 01 February 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Sun, 01 February 2004 17:05

eg: i wouldnt let my little ute sit in the rain but i wouldnt care if my gf walked home in the rain get my drift? women come and go

err... do you ever wonder why it is they 'go'???

anyone watch "The Office"???

ring ring...

"Gareth Keenan speaking."

... Laughing
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 01 February 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they go because i chose that way...... maybe its how i am you cant eat the same food for the rest of ur life
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 01 February 2004 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhh... then all those good sorts beg you to take them back, right? right??!

wow... you da' man Laughing Laughing Laughing

ring ring...

"Gareth Keenan speaking"

... Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Sun, 01 February 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Sun, 01 February 2004 17:05

actually all my gfs have been pretty good lookers i just never really cared about them eg: i wouldnt let my little ute sit in the rain but i wouldnt care if my gf walked home in the rain get my drift? women come and go there devils when you think about it..... read carefully now..... i work: why do i work: to make money: whats money for: to spend on cars clothes etc: whats all this for: to go out have fun look good: attract opposite sex.

I feel sorry for you dude. I love my car. I have only had it for like 6 months, but I would be sad if I had to sell it. It's my baby. I cherish it. Very Happy

HOWEVER

IT'S A MACHINE!!!! It can never love you in return. It can never talk to you when you need it. It can never listen to you when you just need someone to listen. I can never hug you when you are sad, rejoice with you when you are happy, laugh with you at jokes. The list could go on. My feelings that I have for my car pale in comparison to my feelings for my girl.

Trust me on this. If you go into every single relationship with that attitude, then you will never be happy in them and neither will the girl. I feel sorry for any girl that gets "attached" to you. If I could, I would warn them all to stay well away from you. That attitude is one of the most selfish I have ever seen/heard. Finding someone who loves you is one of the most precious things in the world.

BAH! I wont even go on...... Mad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 02 February 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

IT'S A MACHINE!!!! It can never love you in return. It can never talk to you when you need it. It can never listen to you when you just need someone to listen. I can never hug you when you are sad, rejoice with you when you are happy, laugh with you at jokes.

I dispute that! Razz

Edit: Tho' you are right. My car IS a MACHINE!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 02 February 2004 00:06]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 02 February 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob...............shut up.

Razz
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 02 February 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people mite wonder why i treat females the way i do why there is a lack of "care" for them. Cuts heal Scares stay forever Mad oh and the love for my dato ute is over Sad its now project gemini coupe
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 02 February 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God Very Happy

Trust me on this. If you go into every single relationship with that attitude, then you will never be happy in them and neither will the girl. I feel sorry for any girl that gets "attached" to you. If I could, I would warn them all to stay well away from you. That attitude is one of the most selfish I have ever seen/heard. Finding someone who loves you is one of the most precious things in the world.

All hail Cal...damn knew someone would see things from my point of view Wink

Rolling Eyes dumbass

The only thing that sounds worthy of being part of your life is a succubus...I mean really...you deserve nothing but the empty life of loving something that will only bring you partial completeness in the end. You're greedy and selfish, caring about little but yourself. U're a player and would be best suited to car whores... Rolling Eyes
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Mon, 02 February 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why thankyou grl. I was thinking the same thing, but didnt really want to say it like that. Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the only reason why I wanted to say it like that is because living where I do, I see a lot of males that rate their car over their girl. The only girls that suit them are the girls that don't even respect themselves...commonly known as hoes, car-sluts and dime-a-dozen easy-root hookers...

As Lil Mr BlakSupra said in another thread previously...Truth hurts.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 February 2004 04:09]

-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 15:07

Well the only reason why I wanted to say it like that is because living where I do, I see a lot of males that rate their car over their girl. The only girls that suit them are the girls that don't even respect themselves...commonly known as hoes, car-sluts and dime-a-dozen easy-root hookers...

As Lil Mr BlakSupra said in another thread previously...Truth hurts.

CAR SLUTS ARE THE BEST Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy There like cars You thrash em then fuck em off when your bored Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 03 February 2004 04:26]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goin back to the orig topic for a second. Went for a quick spin with a few mates the other day. When i came back i parked further up the hill from a mates place and a little to the right (so if she rolled back she'd roll straight past everyones cars). Left her in neutral with handbrake on doin its thing. another mate turns up and parks about 2 car lengths behind me. Standing around for a few minutes and all of a suddon a mate of mine yells out "FUCK YOUR CARS ROLLING BACK" (pads have cooled down). He had to run up to the car and hold it in place so i could jump in and put it in gear/turn her off. WOOOOOPS hahah lucky we got to her intime. Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha...that happened to my landcruiser...
Mum'd left it sitting on a the concrete outside the garage...its pretty damn flat too...outta gear and with the handbrake off...as you do???!!! (still dont know why) anyway it kinda rolled itself backwards, in the process it locked its steering wheel. A friends brother noticed and was able to save it before it took out a tree!! hehehehe...handbrake AND gear for my civic ever since Wink

Oh and Nigz --> we are what we attract...obviously u're fine with that...LoL I go for the best and don't care for the rest Wink
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and GRLTOY
Quote:

Oh and Nigz --> we are what we attract...obviously u're fine with that...LoL I go for the best and don't care for the rest

CAR LOWIES are attracted to the car not the drivers and they get used by the drivers hahahah plz man your dumb if you go for a lowie as a gf Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon man...

LiL Nigz

CAR SLUTS ARE THE BEST

LiL Nigz

plz man your dumb if you go for a lowie as a gf

You shouldn't openly insult ureself like this! hehehehe Laughing
But you know...car sluts are easy and maybe thats all you can get?? Confused Rolling Eyes
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah i dont even have a car with a body kit of 18inch rims LOL. My car is dropped on its ass with a exhaust and big big system lol. Car sluts dont go for me not a 200sx sorry lol. Never needed a car to pick up bitches and plus i know all kinds of girls, and been out with decent ones too Smile
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and forgot to add the number plate SIR-187
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
it'll be bitches n hoes for you mo fo
I can't understand how you can say u've been out with decent girls when you refer to women as bitches...lingo or no lingo...a certain amount of respect goes with a certain class of girls/ladies/women...
But then again...everyone's standards are different...
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Tue, 03 February 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess i been listening to rap for way to long. Since 1989 since i been 6 lol like girls dont refer to guys as pricks or assholes or anything else long them lines
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Wed, 04 February 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh its all right
I guess we have our own qualms about things...
I've been educationally institutionalised since I was 4.5
Thats nearly going to be 17 years of straight education...
give or take maybe the few cumulative months in petty 'holidays'
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 05 February 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny people........ one thinks his eazy e the other thinks shes jerry springer..............
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 05 February 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody Robra40!!! bloody sent me a link for a stupid thread in the out house!

robra40 i thank god for the outhouse, keeps all the crap in one forum!!
how dar you!

manny_grk
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Biggest regret of my life and ur opinions Thu, 05 February 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hahaha @ craigs signature Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ANYONE WATCHING STUPID SEA SHOW ON CHANNEL 10????
Next Topic:Chronicling Questionable Automotive Style
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 03:40:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012024164199829 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.