Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » EOI: TE21 Corolla (import)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Tue, 20 January 2004 23:58 Go to next message
Just wondering if anyone is interested in buying a TE21 corolla.

It is basically a KE20, but a jap import version. To my knowlegde, the KE20 was the australian model fitted with the K series motors and the TE21 was the Jap version, fitted with a 2T from the factory.

Thats the same engine they fitted to the TA22s, but in a car that only weighs 690kg!!!!!!

Iam not sure if the engine bays are identical but already having the 2T (in a tiny car) makes putting a 2TG in it easy.

TO ALL THE EXPERTS OUTHERE, I was wondering if the TE21 has a bigger engine bay than the KE20, like the TA22 compared with the RA23??????????????

Anyway, I have one for sale if someone makes the right offer. It has been resprayed and is currently driven with ACT Rego.

Basically, if you are interested in this rare model, email me to joenathan@dnathan.com or call 0418 205 961
  Send a private message to this user    
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Wed, 21 January 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this car a 4 door?
Would love to find a few pictures of it, cause its quite hard on the net! (probably cause i suck ass at web page crap)
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Wed, 21 January 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah bro, Its a 2 door coupe.......
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Wed, 21 January 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have mail!
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Wed, 21 January 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, does anyone know about the engine bays?
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Wed, 21 January 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe u will find the engine bays are the same. only difference is a t series crossmember
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Wed, 21 January 2004 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm.... I am suprised at the little interest of this car here, because here in canberra, it is a sort after car.

Do many people have em in AUS?
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Wed, 21 January 2004 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoops i thought i put in a post yesterday but i must have forgot to press submit.
what colour has it been resprayed and how long ago? any rust in its past or present? how many kay's has the engine done? whats the condition on the interior, cracks in dash, seats, worn carpet etc?
Ive been looking for a car to put a worked 2T engine into which is sitting in my garage and i was searching for a TA22 for ages because i want in to be as simple as taking out the old and putting in the new.
..now to find that submit button..
tom
aeke
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Thu, 22 January 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car. How much are you after for the corolla, have you got any pics? What else is different besides the engine and gearbox to a aus spec KE20? maybe diff brakes??

Thanks

Will
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Thu, 22 January 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The interior of the car is not the best and the suspension (bushes) needs attention. Nothing too major. There are one or two small areas on the paint where the clear coat has flaked off (body paint still fine) but a painter/detailer should be able to fix that easy as.....
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Thu, 22 January 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jofus mate do you have any photo's ??? i can host them if you want otherwise where are you in canberra north or south ???

Cheers
jeremy
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Thu, 22 January 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cut the foreplay and give us a friggin ballpark figure.
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Fri, 23 January 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Offers over $2000.........
I will try to get pics this weekend...
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Fri, 23 January 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send tha pics to furiousangles@hotmail.com ill host them for ya
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: TE21 Corolla (import) Fri, 23 January 2004 11:36 Go to previous message
Here are a few dodgy pics. They were taken about 3 years ago.....

Attachment: DCP_0004.JPG
(Size: 95.68KB, Downloaded 66 time(s))

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wanted to TRADE: My Sileighty for AE86 - NOW WITH PICS!!!
Next Topic:AE86 NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:40:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075230598449707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.