Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » one of THOSE girls ;)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
icon10.gif  one of THOSE girls ;) Thu, 22 January 2004 14:52 Go to next message
Well what can I say...to be honest I'm just one of THOSE girls that wouldn't have a clue on how to determine a good car from a bad one by looking at it's engine, am one that can only determine one by its bright colours, stickers and fancy bits Rolling Eyes BUT I am willing to give up everything just to pick up a few bits and pieces on how a GOOD car works Very Happy If you've got anything or bits of useful knowledge for someone like me to pick up, I would be more than grateful to sit back and learn a few tricks to the trade!! Wink THANKYOU!!
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Thu, 22 January 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get a boyfriend who's into cars and watch him make all the mistakes, then do the opposite yourself!!!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Thu, 22 January 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a (female) friend ask me something very similar once.
"I want to know more about cars... teach me what you know"

Unfortunately, the best way to learn is hands on... so if you have and friends, or friends of friends into cars, look on while they work under the bonnet and ask questions Smile

I'd offer my place this saturday (which would be a "dumped in the deep end and try to swim" event) but I'm in nsw Razz
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Thu, 22 January 2004 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Next question

Do u have a boyfriend??

Richard
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Thu, 22 January 2004 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
queue the a/s/l and requests for phone number/pics Razz
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Thu, 22 January 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pannelvan_screema wrote on Fri, 23 January 2004 02:43

Next question

Do u have a boyfriend??

Richard

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ma70/desperado.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 22 January 2004 23:51]

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Thu, 22 January 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you could start by learning the model codes for various popular toyota's, and then on progress so engine codes, so when someone talks about a 1ggte you know what they are talking about. Learn the codes for what engine they represent.

google is your friend
waynewatson
Regular

May 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.howstuffworks.com

Like draven said, you need to get your hands dirty, or watch someone else get their hands dirty. It all looks pretty complicated, but once you start drilling down, you realise it's all basically just nuts and bolts, which is simple stuff.

Makes (car brands):

Japanese cars are tip-top. Of course, most people have their favourite make, but you're fairly safe buying any one of these.
Eg: Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda

Korean cars are throw-aways, they're designed to last 100,000, maybe 150,000 Km's. That's why they're cheap. Don't waste your money.
Eg: Hyundai, Daewoo

Australian/American cars I'm not sure about. Some people *cough* bogans *cough* love their Fords/Holdens. I'm a "Holden man".
I think it's more luck of the draw with these - You can either get a great car, or you get a bomb - I know a few people who have bought brand-new bombs.
Eg: Holden, Ford

Other issues:

If you're buying a car, there's things to think about besides the actual car (power/quality/handling).
1. The more cylinders, the more rego will cost
2. The more popular for theives, the more insurance will be (eg Honda)
3. The more power/turbo/modifications, the more insurance will be.

That's all for now.
If you want to know about engines, suspension, stuff like that, there's heaps of different technologies that go into the engineering of "good" cars. You can't list them all.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh heh, buy an old corolla for $50, and pull it to pieces....

then, once it's all in little pieces, get a manual (gregories, toyota yellow books, haynes, chiltons etc) and put it back together Very Happy

cheap, small enough that you can lift most bits without a hoist, and if you break it.... it's only a corolla Wink

have fun Very Happy
Cya, Stewart
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That post was a bit Confused wasnt it
Dude i had my eyes propped open with toothpicks

My bad

But yeah just sit on someones shoulder when they are workin on there car and ask lots of questions.

And if a car has bright colours, stickers and lots of fancy bits ie.plastic. Its probably not a good car Very Happy

Cheers
Richard

P.S That last post is a good one. Old corollas are a dime'a'dozzen i.e KE-30,KE-70
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read zoom.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Fri, 23 January 2004 09:55

Next question

Do u have a boyfriend??

Richard

LOL, nice one allan.
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
icon10.gif  Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys...
I didn't expect SO many peoples to respond to my little post thingo!! Shocked Thanks!!

The buying an old $50 Corolla sounds like an idea, although, I don't think that mother will exactly approve of her 'DAUGHTER' pulling apart an old reck in her yard Confused I think that I might just stick with going over a mates place and taking a gander over their shoulder Wink

Uhm, just to let you guys know who I am. I'm just some 17 year old chick from the South West. And...uhm...I don't, however, have a boyfriend, at the moment Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Although, I have got a 'boy' friend who is into cars and kinda got me started on this whole car thingy!! So I kinda just want to pick up a few bits to kinda put him into his place (if ya's all get me on THAT one Wink )

At the moment I think that I'm just going to have to start off by taking a wander through and lookin' at the model codes for some STUFF, like what Mr Google said Very Happy
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spot the chick, I bet your one of those people who abuses the MSN emoticons arn't you Wink

btw where the hell is busseltons?
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perhaps I am one of THOSE people that abuses the emotions on msn... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Uhrm...Busselton...that's about 3 hours south from Perth, just 45 mins from Bunbury (if ya know where THAT is) Very Happy
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll bet you'll fall in love with the Evil or Very Mad emoticon.... Just a theory!

Maybe you should collar this 'boy' friend of yours, see if he REALLY knows squat about cars, and if he does, try to convince him you're a real nice girl and you can teach him heaps of, uhmmm, stuff Very Happy
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buying a $50 corolla would be useless. you will pull it a part and have no idea what anything does. to learn about cars and how they work you need a friend that knows alot (or enough) a car to work on ( preferably your own thats register and just learn as things brake or you do it up) and a keen passion and time. cars have thousand and thousands of parts and to learn even how a basic 70s model car works you will need to play with it for a good six months or a year to understand it well.

if youre looking at buying a car then get a friend or youre old man to sus it out for you and start learning from there.
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You see the thing is...I don't have an old man to suse these sorts of things out for me...So I guess a girls got to do what a girls got to do Very Happy
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Judging buy the number of views this thread has got already , Id say that richard is not the only desperado.

P.S next question - what do you look like?

[Updated on: Fri, 23 January 2004 07:31]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I leave the 17 year olds to my cradle snatching brother Smile
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty sad aren't we all Evil or Very Mad Going after some girl who, well, could be a 14 year old BOY seeking attention Shocked Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then we'll just let shane have him Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or, get a job working in the spare parts or service dept of a local new car dealership and when ever a tech sayd the XXXXXXX is rooted, we need a new one, go out and have a squiz at it, thats how i learned a-lot.

say how did it break, what caused it {so u can explain the $1000 bill to customer Rolling Eyes } and how to fix it
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres one for you single guys

"whats a girl like you doing in a place like this" Razz

on a more serious note tell your mate to make you his apprentice and explain what he does when hes fixing / improving his car,

or do what i did buy an old car and then you can have the joys of shit breaking every 2nd week or day as was my case Confused

isnt busselton errrr crap (as in boring) Very Happy
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boys boys!! DO settle down...sheesh...I only wanted to know a few bits and pieces about CARS...not which guy can be Mr Desperado Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad And no I'm not exactly a 14 year old BOY seeking attention Mr Shin!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Despite rumour, Busselton is actually quite a nice place Very Happy Just watch out you don't get bitten by the mozzie's down there, apparently they can make you sick or something!
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Busselton isn't THAT bad...really Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there is NOTHING wrng with emoticons Wink
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
icon10.gif  Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh of course, emotions aren't really THAT bad... Rolling Eyes Very Happy

I've already fallin' in love the THIS Evil or Very Mad one! hehe!
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

And no I'm not exactly a 14 year old BOY seeking attention Mr Shin!!

don't like that "not exactly" part, thinking he could be 15yo.
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT?!?!?!

ok this whole thing is totally CONFOOZING now Confused I'm not a BOY and I'm almost 18...WHATEVER!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When someone you know goes in to get their car serviced, you could always ask the mechanic to show you round the workshop, if they are nice they will probably let you, i did this last year when i got my automatic transmission serviced and it was really interesting seeing how they re-build them and how they work, as well as looking at the various cars they have in the workshop.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Cracked up when I found this thread.

Some nice slurs in here. Cool

Miss Snuffy, most these comments have been aimed at others who've responded, not you.

Best advice would be to get your own car & just start tinkering with it bit by bit. This is how most of the guys & girls I know have learn.
I know one girl who actually did a year of an mechanics apprenticeship.
Also doing some surfing through the tech & conversions pages have helped since I switched to Toyotas.

BTW if you're almost 18, what are you doing up at 1:52am?! Laughing Razz
Does your mother know you're talking to strange guys on the internet?? Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 23 January 2004 09:12]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First you need to know how to do the general auto and maintenance tasks like:

- Changing Oil
- Changing Oill Filter
- Changing Spark Plugs
- Cleaning or Replacing Air Filter
- Checking washer, transmision and brake fluid
- Changing Fuel filter
- Filling Petrol Laughing j.k.

Getting a mechanical manual for your particlular car, is also a great idea, where by you can learn how to do almost anything on your car. Smile
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Fri, 23 January 2004 19:09

BTW if you're almost 18, what are you doing up at 1:52am?! Laughing Razz
Does your mother know you're talking to strange guys on the internet?? Laughing

and most of those guys are typing one handed Laughing Laughing

(and how can you tell? lotsa shrt wrds wit ltrs mising) Laughing
rollin
Regular

December 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
honestly if it wasnt for my first car (Sprinter) breaking down all the time i wouldnt have gotten into cars ... so for me itz the experience on mechanical problems that i have had which led me to seeking more information about engines and how to fix stuff ... and itz been like 4 months ever since i first got interested and now i know pretty basic stuff about how things work ...

my advice is to start with a popular 4cly. car due to more parts available and cheap price too ... not to mention alot of information about them on net since thier popular ... this is why i bought a an AE82 ... and yeah i know most of yous will laugh at me for owning 1 but itz the best choise i have for now ...
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I know how to do the BASICS, such as: the fuel, the oil, tyre pressure etc etc Very Happy I kinda learnt these things on a driving course I did almost 2 years ago.

Lotsa people have been saying to get a mechanical manual for my particular car, so I can get one from just a garage??

And yes, I at least THINK my mother knows that I'm taking to one handed, stange blokes on the internet Rolling Eyes
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try autobarn and those kinda stores, they have them.
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooops!!! I REALLY meant that I'm TALKING to them...not TAKING the one handed one... Very Happy Very Happy Ooops
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha..

this thread is hillarious!

hehe, nah in all seriousness, the best way to learn stuff is to ask heaps of questions about everything, even if it might sound stupid.

Very Happy
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a pretty appropriate description.
A bunch of W*nkers. Laughing

Careful though, we don't want to scare the young lady off.
The one thing this world needs is more chics into cars. Cool

[Updated on: Fri, 23 January 2004 12:42]

ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm good point wagonist...

theres definately a shortage of these girls in melb. maybe us melb boys should start importing girls from busselton Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...or maybe some of us poor saps from Vic should try going to WA for a little holiday sometime, who knows, the local girls might captivate our imaginations! Evil or Very Mad
slylux
Regular

January 2003
    nup
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well u could always come to Perth and hang out in freo or something .. ther is enough desprate boys and BOG lappers there to impress any 17-18 yr old gal .. they could show u ther mech skills .. eg fitment of air pod .

Ps im not one of those lappers ..
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with Rollin, learn from experience. I started out only knowing which pedal made the car go forward and which one stopped you hitting the tree. I bought an RA40 celica and have just pulled bits out and tinkered. If you get a cheap (running) car and loose all fear of destroying it you'll learn heaps. I'm doing a engine conversion and I still only know which pedal is which.

(ps can anyone tell me what the third pedal does???)
babbetc
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Fri, 23 January 2004 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Im one of those freo "Lappers" Very Happy
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm more than happy to work this on a barter system. Send topless pics to:
oz@automotiveforums.com

I'm then more than happy to both critique the pictures AND answer your damndest tech questions.

Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can get the auto books from repco and all that. they're a good starting point.

what you want to do is start off with the "engine bay" page, which should have a picture of your engine bay with everyhting numbered.
then you see what each part is called, find it on your engine, and repeat for all major parts.

then you'll understand what people mean when they start rattling off part names in these threads, so you'll probably pick up a few more bits of information, nd have to ask less questions Smile
exqzit
Regular

September 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Fri, 23 January 2004 09:55

Next question

Do u have a boyfriend??

Richard

Laughing Very Happy A picture is worth a thousand word Razz ^^^^^ Pure gold
snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that I'm going to have to cruise on into my local repco store and purchase one of them mechanic book thingys...sounds like I could get into some FUN!! Very Happy

So now ya'll Melb boys are gonna start an export trade in girls from Busso, ey!! BIG mistake Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sorry rollin'boy, but all the chicks over here are hopeless, even the BOYS are hopeless. That's the only reason why I'm on HERE!! They're all 'pretty' boys over here :-

Mr Ozzie...that DOES sound like some bartering system you got there...but fortunately there ARE, however some other people on this thread that just MIGHT get a tad jealous Laughing
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhaha this is hillarious especially the desperado image lol.

to most peoples surprise a lot of WA ladies are like this, im a perthy myself and i find it great talking tech car stuff with girls. competing against them in motorsport is heaps better they are real fighters!
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhaha this is hillarious especially the desperado image lol.

to most peoples surprise a lot of WA ladies are like this, im a perthy myself and i find it great talking tech car stuff with girls. competing against them in motorsport is heaps better they are real fighters!

in reference to your question, go read as much stuff as you can, browse forums and search the internet especially www.howstuffworks.com good luck.
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thing i would like to know is how did you hear about toymods
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
snuffy03 wrote on Sat, 24 January 2004 13:05

the BOYS are hopeless. That's the only reason why I'm on HERE!! They're all 'pretty' boys over here :-

Hun, if you think the boys are pretty over here, don't go to Melbourne!!!
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
snuffy03 wrote on Sat, 24 January 2004 16:05

Mr Ozzie...that DOES sound like some bartering system you got there...but fortunately there ARE, however some other people on this thread that just MIGHT get a tad jealous Laughing

That's cool, just email then we can both deny, deny, deny.
oz@automotiveforums.com Very Happy

Unless my GF happens to intercept my mail first, in which case I have never met you and it's just more spam. Rolling Eyes
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Snuffy03, "You Go Girl!!!" Hands on experience is the best way to learn. Nothing like doing something yourself and to look back and see how much you learn and how much money you save. Keep posted about how your going and also what car your playing with. PS No matter how dumb or complicated a question might be just ask, someone here will beable to help out.

Thankyou

Matthew
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Fri, 23 January 2004 20:11

- Changing Oil
- Changing Oill Filter
- Changing Spark Plugs
- Cleaning or Replacing Air Filter
- Checking washer, transmision and brake fluid
- Changing Fuel filter
- Filling Petrol Laughing j.k.

Don't joke. It is important to know what petrol to put in your car. An ex-girlfriend of one of my mates filled her VK commonwhore up with diesel. The car has never been the same again. But she still cruzes at 120 down the freeway. Crazy woman.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jealous? Who round here could POSSIBLY get jealous? Shocked

In fact, I've just gone and bought 3 old cars in the last 2 days, maybe you should come stay with me for a few days and pull one apart.... or something!.... Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sat, 24 January 2004 13:14]

snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Don't joke. It is important to know what petrol to put in your car
I remember the first time I put petrol into the car, I was soo scared that I was going to put the WRONG stuff in Confused But hey, its all cool, before I know it I'll be pulling cars to pieces and naming each bit as I put it back into its ORIGINAL place and will be laughing!! Laughing Laughing

snuffy03
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: one of THOSE girls ;) Sat, 24 January 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Quote:

Hun, if you think the boys are pretty over here, don't go to Melbourne!!!
Oh...by the way Mr CLG...its just a little TOO late for that!! My 'boy' friend, however, is a Melb boy and it WAS he infact who introduced me to toymods, so ya can all thank him for my presence here Wink Very Happy

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4ag tps questions...please help
Next Topic:Best way to remove rwd 4age sump
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 08:01:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090639591217041 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.