Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 08:19 Go to next message
Id just liek to thanks every1 on the cruise today for making me feel so welcome, it was da first i had been on, and after today i can say there will be plenty more that i will attend!

Thanks to all who were involved in organising it and keep up the good work, it was a great day!!!!!!!!! Grin
  Send a private message to this user    
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes i also want to thank everyone, had fun and i will surly join Toymods after i find out whats happening the the licence!

Loved the curvy roads! Heaps of fun!

Thanx Paul for going out of your way a bit to get me there and home! Nice and fast too! Rolling

Anyways had fun, thnx!

Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oww also, how do i get the pic of my car underneth my name...

Thanx Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 11 August 2002 09:27]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon2.gif  Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To get the image under your name, go to the Profile link at the top of this page. In there, there should be a field where you can upload your avatar.
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah was a good drive and all was hoping for a few more cars to turn up such a nice day and all but all and all was good Rolling
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got pics from the day?? How many cars rocked up? I got home at 6am, slept till alarm went off at 9, went back to sleep HEHE. Maybe next time. Good to hear u got the boost guage fixed bounty.

Luke
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be brief.
Yeh, was a good day. Great weather. The Jamberoo Mountains was fun. Wink
redrollaboy
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys,

well i missed yous this mournin as i had a late one but i still wanted to go down, so me, my missus and another mate went in my car and another two mates in a sprinter (86Sprinter) cruised down. We got there hoping to find you guys but couldn't and i am only a newwbie to this so i had no ones number (error on my behalf i know) It is a pretty sick drive on the way down there aye. anyway would have been nice to meet up with you dudes and seen some little weapons but aye, i had a good day, seen some fucken awesome cars and had fun.

p.s
on the way home i say a orange celica, thought to myself nice, latter it was pointed out to me by bennett (86sprinter) that i may have been CLKWRK not sure but anyway, it was in a servo.

hope to cathc up with yous latter
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did ur mates sprinter happen to be white?

i think i may hav passed you at a round about near da park?????
redrollaboy
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate it is white, there would have been two people in his car, what weere you driven??
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was drivin a red ae86...

it may not have been you, but if it was u loked lost lol, i was gonna follow yas but was running late to the meet up point lol so i couldnt, sorry if it was you
birdofprey
Regular

June 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very good day gentlemen.

It was a long day of balltearing action. Went for a quiet sunday drive up the pie shop and back again and enjoyed the scenery most the time at 140kph on the way to the blowhole that didn't even give us 1 blow.
A weird thing happened with BigWorm's car as it was making a weird noise but for some reason had a shitload of grunt, if you ask me don't touch it leave it the way it is.
The car show was good but no-one saw YOGI did they. Maybe he was too busy to make an appearance -any way some nice car's.
I enjoyed the company of the GT4 although will need a new lung after following it all day -nah seriously it does kick some ass.

Very successfull day that wasn't overcrowded due to only about 15 cars.
Thanks to the Worm of Biggness and PMB for organising the day.

See you at the next one. Maybee a Northen run next time ay.
redrollaboy
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a red sprinter?? i remember it i think,
i was in the red corolla. Where abouts was the cra show held??
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn!!!

Sounds like a missed a good day. Gotta hate electrical systems in old cars... Razz
<----

[Updated on: Sun, 11 August 2002 12:46]

St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, it was a great day....

Thanks to those that orgainsed it etc....and thanks to the sydney ppl that came down to our neck of the woods Razz

The 2 mountains were definately fun!!!!!
I need a faster engine but for going up hills (a 100kw corolla was all over my behind up jamberoo mountain) Sad

We got any pics coming soon? Cool
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol that 100kw was me Laughing

Nah i thort you were handling it well for your car!

I wanna put a 4agze in my rolla next year, so maby then you can buy my 100kw for cheap?

might need a lil work though Eye Spin
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, it was a damn great day! Grin
My rattling motor turned out to be something to do with the T-VIS induction setup, and not a result of my recent timing gear & crank pulley replacement. Unfortunately I didn't think to unplug the T-vis until our last stop, which fixed the problem. Even with it unplugged though, it's making more power than it has for ages! Even gave mick in the 7M-GTE a bit of a fright on the way home. hehehe
I am so glad I came, I was picturing myself broken down in the middle of nowhere, and a thousand dollar tow truck bill, but ended up at least finding the problem that was worrying me. Now I just gotta fix it.

A big thanks to 'cuda and his g'friend for leading the way once we got to the 'gong. Had some great fun on some unreal roads, I think we'll have to head down south again.

It was pretty good I felt with only 15 cars, alot easier to regroup and with most of us on CBs it was a pretty trouble free cruise, apart from the dodgy porsche driver, and the learner, and the blow out, and the shitbox toyota (I know, that's a bit of an oxymoron) 4WD with the rear window about to fall off, and the hectic 'lets drive slow in the right lane' traffic on the way home........ hehe, it all fun though!

Anyway, I can't complain, my car has heaps more power! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, what can i do but echo the comments that others have already made.. It was a bloody great drive today! Nod

I started off my day on only a couple of hours sleep after deciding to play GT3 until 5 in the morning hehehe but couldn't let the lack of sleep put a damper on a beautiful day. Grin After finding only a few cars at the Merrylands meeting spot, we picked ourselves up and headed for Heathcote to meet up with the Southerners. A slight incident along the way with Rolla Boy's friend blowing out a tyre in his Festiva made time for a road-side stop and a few more photos. Wink

After meeting up with a few more people at the Southern stop, we headed down Mount Ousley. I think I heard a few of the guys on their radios placing bets on whether I'd drop my camera out the car window as i leaned out taking photos of the other cars passing me, and after a wrong turnoff, we finally met up with Steve (`Cuda) and the rest of the mob from down South.

From there it was on to the car show at (i think) Unanderra(?) to check out some of the local street machines. I was pretty impressed with a lot of the cars in the show. Some real works of effort. Saw Yogi's green beast there, and Mick, he was around as I saw him talking to a few of the guys at one stage..

After standing around in the burning afternoon sun, we finally made our way down to Kiama for a quick stop & more photos before the mountain run. Could write more about hairpin corners, blinding sun, crazy speeds, and getting held up by stupid old people in Toyota utes with the back windows hanging off but i won't...

Gotta get these photos that i took uploaded so all those who missed out on the day can drool in envy, and all those that were there can share in it's magic.. hehehe hehehe (ok - i think that's enough of those little pills for ME for tonight! Razz)

**edit** Bugger Joel.. you type faster than me! Cry

[Updated on: Sun, 11 August 2002 14:19]

Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When are you going to have all the pics uploaded of todays cruise paul?

And will they be viewable on your site or elsewhere...

Thankyou
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Sun, 11 August 2002 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't know that I'll be getting 'em done tonight dude. Am a bit too friggin' tired right now. Should hopefully get it done before I go to work tomorrow arvo. (if i wake up early enough that is) Grin
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Insane Sx wrote on Sun, 11 August 2002 10:57 PM

Lol that 100kw was me Laughing

Nah i thort you were handling it well for your car!

I wanna put a 4agze in my rolla next year, so maby then you can buy my 100kw for cheap?

might need a lil work though Eye Spin

We'll see, but i wouldnt mind a 4agze myself!! hehehe
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I gotta agree with everyone... It was an awesome day... What made it better was a free lunch when the chick at the pie shop forgot to make me pay... And then 80 lollies Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin ... I got 1 hour and 15 mins of video footage and it was all great...
Bounty, whats ur number so we can put the video up on Pauls site...
Also, Luke (I think) in the Red Corolla, whats ur number aswell... Get a corolla cruise happening maybe...
A big thanks to Joel and Paul for metting me ride with them aswell...
Paul, the footage from your car up and back down the mountain was mad, and yes, the motor was really screaming!!!
There was a bit of crazy action on the way home aswell... There were three cars of lebs that were mucking around on the horns and so on and then one ute driver decided to get really pissed... He went up onto the footpath, overtaking the Integra and then cut him off... He was f*#@ing nuts if you ask me!!!
We'll have to do that cruise again and hopefully get to the main beach bit of the 'Gong at the lighthouse to show off Toymods and hopefully gain a bit of interest from outside parties...
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Rolla Boy wrote on Mon, 12 August 2002 2:00 PM]I got 1 hour and 15 mins of video footage and it was all great...
Bounty, whats ur number so we can put the video up on Pauls site...quote]

So does that mean that you gonna put that 1hr 15min on the net??? im keen for that, coz you got heaps of footage of everywhere that we went, i seen you going round taking vids of everything and everyones car...good job... Rolling Rolling
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell ya what topped the day off, seeing dat blonde chick as we left kiama Nod

Thwe boyz in da festiva know who im talkin bout hehehe
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dudes!!! sorry to have lost you after the car show... sounds like i missed out on some high quality chasings! DAMN! bloody girlfriends.... maybe next time ill head up on my own or with just a mate.
yeah luke your car was going pretty filth mate (occasionally with some smoke to back it up), and sorry about dumping soo much leaded petrol smoke in yer face Grin but thats what happens at 5500rpms!
Thanks joel and paul for sorting it all out and being so nice on my first cruise with the club.... hope to see you all at the next club meeting where i'll be joining up!

Luke, you're insane sx from twincam16 hey! was good to catch up finally... and GO THE 4AGZE!
also that dude in the festiva was doing ok for a car that does 0-100 in 15mins! Rolling

all in all i enjoyed myself, was cool fun racing down the mountain (smelly brakes) and slotting in and out of a bunch of mad toyotas!

Cheers, Karl
(the RA28 with the simmons and rust, met up at merrylands)

P.S. did anyone else see the 80's style black RA28 in the carpark at the show with the highly dodgy 80's bodykit and twincam turbo stickers... it was 80's rice.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 August 2002 05:18]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Steve... If paul wants to host all of it then hell yeah... But it's up to him...
Booh yeah!!! I know what your talking about thug... I got them both on Video aswell hehehe hehehe hehehe ...
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get me a copy of dat hahaha hehehe

na i didnt see me properly..was trying to look n all i could see was da glare from bigworms car Razz

Now im tempted to chuck a GE in my sprinter instead of selling it...decisions decisions... i thought da ac wasnt gonna get it up da mountain but she did good for a peice of SHIT engine!!!

I gave da L plater and whoever was beside him the good old Twisted Evil UP YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait till da next cruise guys!!!!!!!!!

Scott
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U liked the stickers on the Festiva hey... I saw them in a shop in Brisbane and decided to get them for him... I thought the suited the car really well...
Joel, your car was going heaps better hey... I remembered how it went when we raced ribbo to the dyno day... Can't complain then... Well about the noise maybe... Have you been ablr to fix it yet??? Good luck with that anyway...
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You want my phone number...?

mmmm Corolla cruise sounds sweet...UNLESS i loose my licence!

bloody 1 hour of that video footage was of my car by the looks of it
HAHAHA

and that blonde was nice! her bf was impressed Very Happy.... but i was!

If only my gf knew what goz through my mind!

Yeah going back there were some krazie people guy doing 160 with his lil kid in the car and he had a shit dangerous car!

full got shitty at me cuase i was doing 140....
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 12 August 2002 3:02 PM

P.S. did anyone else see the 80's style black RA28 in the carpark at the show with the highly dodgy 80's bodykit and twincam turbo stickers... it was 80's rice.

Was that this one by any chance?

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/100302/images/DSCF0087.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/100302/images/DSCF0088.jpg

Don't know if you can really call it rice when it's got a 3TGTEU under the hood. That thing is a serious animal!!

btw - photos from the cruise section of the day are online at:
http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/110802

Photos from the car show that Yogi was in will be posted up later (along with a couple of nice ass pics as well!! hehehe hehehe)

[Updated on: Mon, 12 August 2002 05:39]

Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ps.

when u gonna upload them pics of the cruise paul...

Im dieing to see em Smiley =
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi Luke, you forgot to write ur number fool... And yeah, about half was on the Rolla...
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now dont go giving it to chix ya hear!

I know im highly wanted in the livo area, dont want more bitch's sniffing around my door!

HHAHAHA

[Updated on: Mon, 12 August 2002 05:46]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep! thats the one Paul!!!
he was parked in the carpark of the car show, but it looked nowhere near as neat as it does it that pic.
I figured it had something unworldly under the hood, but i couldnt hang around to ask the dude. and i was only joking calling it rice Very Happy it just had lots black gaffer tape holding the side skirt on, and was looking a bit ferral (prob just in need of a good wash)

yeah, can't wait for the next cruise, perhaps ill have to take another day off work to get on that celica cruise or something!

Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When we gona see some pictures ppl? Yawn
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Link to pics has already been posted! Eye Spin
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U didnt post the link to the pics...???

Please post it again
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes he did... Look under the pics of the black celica...
Or just try www.luc1d.net/cruises/110802
`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all had a great day cant wait 4 the next one glad everyone enjoyed it the beach and town next time 4 sure Smile

dont know how ur front's were but mine was smothered in dead flyin ant's
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mick!
sorry dude! iam only seen when i want to be seen! hehehe Rolling

Also everyone!
i took out top street car!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Way to go mate! Smiley =
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats yogi,

it was da only decent car there... i really hate holden n fords...

plus cars wid dodgy airbrushing!!!!!! Spesh that stock as shit swift wid bodgy bodywork and very questionable stereo system Razz
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrads yogi!!
well deserved its good to see a car that deserves it get it!!!

Cruise was good fellas, 4agze is now on the top of the "to do" list.. good to see a few corollas i thing we had the most there..

rollaboy i wouldnt mind seeing the footage.

And thanks to shane for the mouth full of rubber when we were heading up the past!

and last but not least someone organise a rolla cruise !!!!
as close as possible to wollongong and ill be in
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

it was da only decent car there... i really hate holden n fords...

c'mon man, some of those cars there were incredible!! They had an incredible amount of time, money, effort and attention to detail go into them! i reckon they should be appreciated and respected for that, regardless of someone's manufacturer preferences..

[Updated on: Mon, 12 August 2002 12:44]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make a rolla cruise by all means but PLEASE wait for me!!! My car should be finished soon and i would love to be in my car for a Toymods cruise...
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah we will wait the longer the better for me anyway
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is it better to wait for you??? For the ZE conversion???
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon14.gif  Re: 'Gong Cruise Mon, 12 August 2002 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats Yogi!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah lucid, they had a ton of work into them, but i just dont like holdens or fords, i respect those who love em, but my preferences lie in the japanese cars...

some of those cars were imaculate and congrats to those involved, but some like the swift was real dodgy hahaha

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which Swift??? I mean they were both dodgy but which one were you referring to??? Did anyone else notice the front guards on the "BOOM4U" swift??? The bog was all cracked around the gay silver strips on the guards... It looked shotty...
Good work Yogi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... You were up against some tough machines... I love any car that is done up to those extremes... Anything performance wise like all the Holdens, Fords and EXTREME lowriders are awesome whereas cars like the CRX and the Swifts are rice... I don't know who would paint a car the colours that were on that bloody CRX!!! Just like a car that was at Autosalon earlier this year... It was a pink car with the powerpuff girls airbrushed all over it... I hope that that was a chicks car otherwise something is wrong, terribly wrong!!!
The Festiva was taken to the local tyre shop yesterday to find out wtf was going on with the tyres... He was driving around the other day when one just suddenly lost all air pressure... No holes, nails or screws... It ended up to be metal valves in the tyre instead of the rubber ones that are supposed to be used... Also the tyre that hit the median strip had a huge slit through it and was replaced free of charge...
I can't wait till the next cruise... Hopefully my car will be able to make it... That's if its finished...
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The pics from the car show (and some girlies asses hehehe) can now be found under the same page that I posted earlier.
`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guy's thought U all might like to know I have proof how gay BOOM4U swift is saw it on the back of a tilt tray yesterday while doin my deliveries rear end mangled big time true ass F***ing Evil or Very Mad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha hehehe
stupid gay swift!

hey paul thanks for the nice pics of my car mate... needed some of those hey! will go into the albums.
as soon as i finish off my film ill try and post up my pics from the cruise.
thanks again everyone there for being really friendly and for a good day!
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
`Cuda wrote on Tue, 13 August 2002 2:55 PM

Guy's thought U all might like to know I have proof how gay BOOM4U swift is saw it on the back of a tilt tray yesterday while doin my deliveries rear end mangled big time true ass F***ing Evil or Very Mad

HAHAHAHA hehehe hehehe

YOGI was saying last night too that some other car in the show crashed into it...and they fixed it up heaps quick.

I think thats what the dodgy bog work some1 else was talking about b4 is about....

(correct me if i am wrong)

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im in for that rolla cruise as i missed the damn gong one (damn mates cars gotta fix them in shit). 'MR PLOW' needs a bit of a run on the cruises he got one go to palm beach and wants more.hehe

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The dodgy bog work was related to the front guards on the Swift... The bog had cracked all along the wheel arches...
That's a bit of a shame though... The owner has put a lot of work into that car... Only a year ago it was stock as and white in colour... I must say the stereo was good Razz Razz Razz ... Was the back of it all smashed up??? What car hit it at the show???

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats to bad eh
he could have pulled it off if that didn't not happen

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was flat out under the car, when "BANG" ,BOOM4U goes rolling along the floor with a supercharged xf stuck up its arse!
moved it about 1.5m, not a bad effort if you ask me! even though if it was me i would have spat it!
but they got it fixed and back in the show!( which was a excellent result!)

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so this acco was at the show was it

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: 'Gong Cruise Tue, 13 August 2002 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yep! in the hall!
BOOM4U was all set up and had left! the falcon pushed him though a chain fence, i think it scratched the bonnet!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Drag Racers Swap Meet
Next Topic:Celica/Toyota Cruise Day-Final Details (This Sunday the 25th!!!)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 22:43:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011376142501831 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.