icon2.gif  Rate your driving Sun, 25 January 2004 14:32 Go to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:38]

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rate your driving Sun, 25 January 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crap
accidentally voted extreme - I'm actually wild Razz
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Rate your driving Sun, 25 January 2004 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mild.... Evil or Very Mad
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Rate your driving Sun, 25 January 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a bit mild a bit wild and a bit extreme. I have only lost 6 points and had $400 in fines. But have done about 2 times what i paid for the car in mods. And i love showing up commonwhores and WRecks on my bike.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I use to be extreme but because i only have 1 point left ive changed to a Granny driver so i can still drive around with a license until next month i get 3 more points Very Happy
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wild , except I've always managed to get off every time I've been pulled over.

Including the times I :

Handbraked turned into street that coppers were coming down.
And doing over 100 in a 50 zone doing a big slide around a corner through 2 lanes.

I'm so lucky Very Happy
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wild, except I've spent more than double the value of car. So i'm in between
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mild on the street, wild on the track!
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have to say mild.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm mild but not into the "all show no go", I'd either want to go for a sleeper look (so even if ur car is stock I won't look try hard LOL, and they may think the car is stock haha). I don't really care about the visuals of the car, i'd get bigger rims for handling, not for ppl on the street to see LOL!!!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok own up, whos the EXTREME PERSON LOL!!!
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SR TWINCAM wrote on Mon, 26 January 2004 17:27

Ok own up, whos the EXTREME PERSON LOL!!!

if you actually read dravens 1st post.....

i dont see what the level of modifications on your car has to do with what kind of driver you are.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh crap didn't even see it ahhahaa.

Sorry about that hehe!

About ur second comment, yeah I don't see that the modifications have anything to do with what type of driver u are...

Its only a small survey though... Smile
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i only put wild,

whats the most ive done over the speed limit, probably about 135 over the limit, mabye thats extreme, but it was safe where i did it so i dont really think so.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where would I be then?

1. I'm not afraid of running the stupid redlight near my place when the only traffic is some arsehole turning out onto the main street going the other way.

2. I usually do stick to "about" the speed limit. But it's almost a guarantee I'll bust it by 20-40k's each time I go out.

3. I drive a fwd auto and can slide it around corners. Only "mod" to my car is white xenon gas bulbs and K&N panel filter.

4. I've never had a speeding fine/defect/whatever. Full points always because I know where not to be a dickhead and have a 6th sense about "I'll bet there's a copper over that hill" thing going on. Smile
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably mild, thats pretty much like me, cept diff mods.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Sun, 25 January 2004 22:32

*Spent over twice the value of your car on modifications...

Well, I've spent almost 10 times the value of my car on her, but I don't fit into the Wild category at all, let alone the Extreme category

Mild for me
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Mon, 26 January 2004 13:42

Wild , except I've always managed to get off every time I've been pulled over.

Including the times I :

Handbraked turned into street that coppers were coming down.
And doing over 100 in a 50 zone doing a big slide around a corner through 2 lanes.

I'm so lucky Very Happy

Damn you! I got done for 6kms over the limit, and then doing 140 in a 70 zone... at about 1pm, with NO other traffic, 'cept the damned cop. grrr! Mad
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My driving is wild, but my car is extreme alltho I have had a car confiscated but ive never lost my licence (touch wood) but now we have a new drag strip I don't have to be stupid on the road Evil or Very Mad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im mild/wild .

a few fines - know what it takes to make the car move - but dont drive like a git all the time ..

Spent about a half of the value of my car so far on mods - will have equalled the value of the car easily by builds end

the odd fang and fun from the lights, if i know i have a chance of winning , but main serious play will be on track
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mild Surprised
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Rate your driving Mon, 26 January 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I put mild. But my car has more mods than "bolt on's" And if anyone wants to have a go at me at the lights, I am more than happy to oblige. Very Happy
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where is "good but dangerous ?" Shocked
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I voted mild
My car has no engine mods other than exhaust(cat back at that) and good suspension/rims/tyres
i used to drive over the limit heaps everywhere.. then i lost all my points so i drive "normally" any place there could be a copper to protect my 1 point and fang it wherever i know they cant be
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

id say wild i lost my license through many speeding fines but that was when i first got my license since then i havent lost a point Very Happy

and seens though my car cost me $1600 and ive spent about $13000
on it thats like 10 times the value Confused Laughing
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to say mild, but it hasn't stopped the occasional double the speed limit on 100kph roads. I think it's not quite right that driving style is factored in with modifications.

I've so far spent about 3 times the value of my car on it already with more to LOTS more to come, and they aren't all cosmetic, the largest stuff has been engine and intercooler.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra drives like a tool Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 00:24]

Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:38]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Tue, 27 January 2004 12:00

my car cost me $1600 and ive spent about $13000 on it t

and you still have the 4m in there why!!?? Shocked Shocked
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with stupid ^^ Shocked
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 27 January 2004 11:30

coronamark2 wrote on Tue, 27 January 2004 12:00

my car cost me $1600 and ive spent about $13000 on it t

and you still have the 4m in there why!!?? Shocked Shocked

i havent spent 13 on the engine i can make a rough list

$2000 mags & tyres
$1000 bucket seats
$800 stereo
$1000 suspension
$500 exaust
$300 gauges
$200 steering wheel boss kit
$4000 full engine rebuild port polish head manifold 350 holley + extractors
$500 steering box
$100 engine mounts
$200 alternator
$250 starter motor
$300 brake master cylinder
$300 brakes
$250 K&N air filter + extreme air filter top
$200 battery
$300 tint then 100 to take it off
$250 new carpet + underlay ive ordered
$100 spray paint for under the car
$1300 for drop tank and custome overflow / window wiper bottles (booked in for the 8th feb)

and then theres still more but you get the idea

and yes i know i couldve shouldve wouldve done a conversion but if / when i do it will be another $10000 venture (i like to do things properly eg new turbo,intercooler,ecu,injectors,plumbing etc) but that wont be for a few years so thats why ive spent the cash on the 4m and at least with that engine i can learn how to do stuff where as with efi id brake shit

sorry for the novel Very Happy

ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you think ?...look at me im flyin'...im fuckin flyin'
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Tue, 27 January 2004 16:02

i guess your in the extreme
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MILD all the way Evil or Very Mad
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 27 January 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I suppose i'd have to say mild, the engine is worth 10x what the car is though Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Rate your driving Wed, 28 January 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am mild. Sit on speed limit all the time unless there is some one who wants to race me. (that deserves it) And if i race it isn't to very crazy speeds.

Yes I have spent heaps on mods to so I agree with the cash and driving style thing others have mentioned.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Rate your driving Wed, 28 January 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should probably revise my rating after this mornings drive to work. I was coming down Midson Rd and some asian dude in a new Rolla Sportivo decides to buzz me so flies by in right hand lane (I was already doing about 90 in a 60). I decided it was on! Back to third, redline, around the corner onto Victoria Rd and dodging in and out of traffic at 170km/h (nearly blew my shocks in half over a bump Embarassed ) before pulling in front of him and flashing my hazards. Win0r. Evil or Very Mad
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rate your driving Wed, 28 January 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Tue, 27 January 2004 19:02

no money here chopper, here no money.

or my fav:

*headbutts mother* "ya see what you've done? ya mums upset"

silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: Rate your driving Wed, 28 January 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its fucken frozen! Now how long is it gunna take me to thaw that out?
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Rate your driving Sun, 01 February 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EXTREME!!!! my first car was a vl turbo with diesel squirters aimed at the back tyres........ so at the push of the button a bit of diesel on the rubbers and a vl all over the road Smile it was auto Sad.......... ive lost my license for the next 2yrs and am still driving. Sad atm im cruzin in an excel 1998 model it pulls gr8 handbrakes. ive never driven a manual car normally always pulling 2nds 3rds etc..... i have blown 4 engines 7 gear boxes (even a wrx box before) and numerous Cvs and diffs. atm im building a 12A turbo powered 1100 ute Smile so this should be fun.... oh and a locker diff!!!!!!!!!
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: Rate your driving Sun, 01 February 2004 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Wild" by your standards. seriously, if someone wants a go, how do you resist? Still got my liscence, lost 6 points (and this is WA) by totally slaughtering an undercovery through some hills. his AU falcon was left behind (and I'm still running a 4A-C! Laughing Laughing Laughing ) he was pretty pissed he couldn't catch me till I was wafting along a straight at about 80. THEN he bungs his blue light on the dash.
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 03 February 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mild/wild

6 month suspension for chirping the wheels, multiple speeding fines, generally 10-15km over limit
usually too worried about cops to drag people off at the lights
stupid anti hoon bullcrud

usually dont have much money so any mods are fairly minor
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rate your driving Tue, 03 February 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Sun, 01 February 2004 14:39

EXTREME!!!! my first car was a vl turbo with diesel squirters aimed at the back tyres........ so at the push of the button a bit of diesel on the rubbers and a vl all over the road Smile it was auto Sad.......... ive lost my license for the next 2yrs and am still driving. Sad atm im cruzin in an excel 1998 model it pulls gr8 handbrakes. ive never driven a manual car normally always pulling 2nds 3rds etc..... i have blown 4 engines 7 gear boxes (even a wrx box before) and numerous Cvs and diffs. atm im building a 12A turbo powered 1100 ute Smile so this should be fun.... oh and a locker diff!!!!!!!!!

bullshit, what did you lose your licence for 2 years for?
4 engines and 7 gearboxes Rolling Eyes you must really not know how to drive
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Rate your driving Wed, 04 February 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...The Force generally don't take too well to diesel on the tyres, oddly enough, and it tends to go with rather large penalties...

Myself? Well I've spent over 20 times what my car cost, and I'm still going hard... Have been seen at 160+ over the limit, along with many other things, BUT, I don't hoon through suburban streets, speed on main, straight roads (revenue driveways), and right now I'm driving a 4K with a VERY VERY stuffed 400,000km old traumatic, as I'm trying to get out of the first offence I've ever been caught for (57 over at 4:30am)
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Rate your driving Thu, 05 February 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm wild in a stock car Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rate your driving Thu, 05 February 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"My car won't do skids Sad " ... "Maybe its the fact you have 265's on the back of your car Laughing "

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2004 08:18]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Rate your driving Thu, 05 February 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true enough! Razz
sticks to the road like shit on a shovel most of the time

lit it up really good exiting tafe on tuesday
i was very impressed with myself Very Happy
auto's do have their uses sometimes
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rate your driving Thu, 05 February 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a manual is much eaiser to do a burnout

clutch in > revs >clutch out - easy on the brake > revs revs revs

Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Rate your driving Thu, 05 February 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin wrote on Thu, 05 February 2004 00:07

I'm trying to get out of the first offence I've ever been caught for (57 over at 4:30am)

Dude! That sux!! Sad
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Rate your driving Thu, 05 February 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 05 February 2004 18:36

a manual is much eaiser to do a burnout

yeah
it will get a manual one day
along with a 1uz or 1jz... to aid with the burnouts
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Rate your driving Thu, 05 February 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mild/wild

but never been busted for anything on the road
my liscense is clean as Very Happy
my car is mildly modded

touch wood.....
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Rate your driving Fri, 06 February 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have had a couple of dodgy $50 infringments in WA for minor speeding violations(bugger all over the limit and no record)
talked my way out of a few burnouts, me power sliding around a corner in my dodgy old excel(*ahem* its all in the handbrake)
and cutting across 4 lanes of freeway and in front of a cop car(first day having had my licence Razz)

needless to say i didnt panic, i treated the fuzz with respect and proceeded to talk my way out of them all.

Hooray for clean licences!
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Rate your driving Fri, 06 February 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good stuff often you attitude towards the cop can make a big difference.
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Rate your driving Fri, 06 February 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, can't exactly drive a little bit fast (this is like talking 80kms/hr Shocked ) !!! Come to think of it, i cant even drive without my mummy sitting next to me... Laughing
Bit sad really...but hey...at least i can laugh about it, everyone has had to be there!!! Very Happy
MEL
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Rate your driving Sun, 08 February 2004 08:58 Go to previous message
I would say WILD, had 4 driving offences in 6 months i guess im lucky with the stuff i do i the car daily. I think its because i drive a camry and cops dont beleive the car can do the stuff in it like i do hehe, and they dont take notice, ive chirped past a cop in the roundabout and he chases the civic next to me haha, if a had a soarer or silvia i would have lost my license ages a ago, i have 3 mates on 6 month suspensions. You know your quite crazy when people refuse to ride with you coz they say " i get thrown around in the seat and you drive crazy " hehe, the added grip with new suspension and wider tyres makes it handle like on rails, but i think i need bucket seats hehe. On Saturday drove 160 on the m4, and today coming from Cronulla about 140 in a 90 zone and overtook a 3 cars on the inside lane (bike lane)Shocked, take roundabouts 3x faster than all traffic...hmm maybe i am a crazy driver like people say. This car gets a good workout daily and it has 363,000ks, shows Toyotas Reliability Very Happy.
Remember guys "SAFE SPEEDING IS THE KEY" Cool .
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/290000-290999/290592_8.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/290000-290999/290592_7.jpg

SMT.

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 09:24]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What do people think of the new Camry Sportivo?
Next Topic:Toymods pamphlet on my car in Hornsby
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 21:37:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082879066467285 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.