Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » ferrari lookalike $2750 with 12 months rego

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
ferrari lookalike $2750 with 12 months rego Sun, 11 January 2004 05:18 Go to next message
Its basically a ferrari 328 gtb lookalike made by putting fibreglass panels over a ta22 celica, when it came out back in the 80s it was called a "ferrino". Mine has a worked 1600 twin cam motor bored out to 1750,new rings, pistons,hotter cams, twin solex carbs,ramflo filters, extractors, 5 speed gearbox, corolla diff,heavy duty swaybars its got 14 inch globe mags, sports steering wheel, a full flip front front end, pop up lights, lowered, black interior. Has just been blueslipped and has 12 months NSW rego,everything works, also its now dead straight and in primer ready for paint, $2750

Attachment: ferrino011.jpg
(Size: 28.14KB, Downloaded 2201 time(s))
Attachment: ferrinoback.jpg
(Size: 25.90KB, Downloaded 1929 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2004 11:55]

Send a private message to this user    
celica81
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Sun, 11 January 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like a real headturna ,would look unreal in red with big 18" cromies ,ill think about it good luck with the sale. is it a 4age engine

smoke_em01@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Sun, 11 January 2004 10:53]

cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Sun, 11 January 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep my brother did heaps of photoshop versions for me of this car with various paint and wheel combinations and some of them looked amazing and they r all achievable for about $5000 including purchase price, rego and parts and labour. The engine in the car is a worked 2TG twincam twin sidedraft carby engine.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Mon, 12 January 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of interior ..

engineered / regoed ?...
manual/auto...

etc etc

u can email to suckmycock@k.com

thanks

[Updated on: Tue, 13 January 2004 03:04]

cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Mon, 12 January 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i said in the original post its a 5 speed manual, its unregistered, it has been engineered and was registered at one point by the previous owner, i have some paperwork for the engineering. Im not sending anymore pics out, ive literally sent hundreds of pics out of the car to apparently "very interested buyers" and never heard from them again. interior is basic black vinyl seats in good condition, SAAS sports wheel, black doortrims and carpet, etc. feel free to come and have a look at the car if ur interested, thanks
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Mon, 12 January 2004 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok dont cry 4 get it
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Tue, 13 January 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep thought as much, just another picture collector
the dayo
Regular

April 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Tue, 13 January 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How quick is the car?
how does it handle?

i've got a 20V Sprinter in sydney, that i could swap for it plus some money on top, say 3 and a half grand.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 January 2004 04:04]

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Tue, 13 January 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cruzen20 wrote on Tue, 13 January 2004 13:10

yep thought as much, just another picture collector

if it was a decent looking car, then yes i would collect pictures but ur car is not worthy of my collection

look dont cry and dont worry about it ok !

gl with sale
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Tue, 13 January 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well ur welcome to ur opinion, but if its not worthy of ur collection then why ask for more pics?

anyways like u said forget it, i have, im here to sell my car not argue

the car handles ok for an older car and it is pretty quick, id swap u for the sprinter but i dont have any cash to spare right now, thanks anyways

[Updated on: Tue, 13 January 2004 06:57]

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Tue, 13 January 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i asked for pics so i can see the condition, not add to my collection like you suggested

anyway have the last say then.. its not me thats trying to sell the car

[Updated on: Tue, 13 January 2004 08:14]

marty
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Wed, 14 January 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey cruzen

do you have a number i can contact you on so that i can come have a look im pretty interested ....so if we would be able to work something out so i can come check it out would be good

cheers marty
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Wed, 14 January 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Fri, 16 January 2004 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Tue, 27 January 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car is back up for sale, someone gave me a deposit a few weeks ago and told me today he couldnt afford to pay me the balance so if anyone is interested the price is negotiable thanks to a nice little deposit given to me by this guy
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Tue, 27 January 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition is the motor in ?! had a mate with one of these a while ago, red though, anyway any thiong wrong with it ?! what about stereo etc ?!

and I know I should have read but wehere you from ?!and rego ?

Brendon
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2200 ono or swap Tue, 27 January 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in sydney,NSW, been unregistered for a few years but i have paperwork from the last rego and for the fitting of the bodykit. The motor was built for racing and has no problems although it could use some new spark plugs and leads, otherwise it starts and goes very well, it revs smoothly to 8 grand, the car only needs little things done for blueslip like hooking up the headlight motors, bolting up seatbelts, wiring up indicators and tailights, etc nothing costly. Also no stereo at all
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Thu, 29 January 2004 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new price $1700ono
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Thu, 29 January 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a a stock sprinter if you want to swap with a little cash adjustment.
PM me if your interested.
Megz

[Updated on: Thu, 29 January 2004 03:31]

DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Thu, 29 January 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prolly say sold if you were in perth

nice car..be head turner 4sho
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Fri, 30 January 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Fri, 30 January 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
consider wrecking it ? if so, i got dibs on the engine Very Happy
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Fri, 30 January 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fair enough, im not gonna wreck it, im still hopeful someone whos not afraid of a little work will buy it, if i do wreck it ill give u first option on the engine, u can always buy the whole thing and keep wat u want and sell the rest, im negotiable on price Very Happy
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Sat, 31 January 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
MR2rally
Regular

June 2002
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Tue, 03 February 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there i spoke to you on the phone last week about swaping it for a mazda 1000 ute here are some details of it.

1976 Mazda 1000 ute, car is in primer and ready for paint. this car was sand blasted inside and out, all rust cut out and welded. car is a full roller with a custom chequerd plate rear tray with tow bar and the original ute back come with it. have complet spare front end eg. wishbones, shocks, springs, sway bar, steering arms all been sand blasted and powder coated. dash is back in car and have all windows and chrome work on car to Show its good condition. Have all insides with reskin dash pad, black felt roof lining and sun visors, door trims and seats. need carpet. all the heater and small parts have been pulled apart and repaint black or silver alot of detail went into this car.
The story behind this car is i was given it to repair as i run Race & Rally Repairs, in the end the owner could not aford the payment and now i own the car. there has been over $7000 spent on this car and was getting sent up for a Mazda MX5 1800cc turbo conversion. the car was last rego in 8/02 and i have number plates and rego lable,papers and tags for the car.
I can offer this car to someone painted in the colour of there choise if they want or sell as is, but a good start for any one wanting a mazda ute to finish the conversion some one wished for or just put a rotary in it.
All this for $4300 is a good deal due to and just the body work costing $3500 and sand blasting $1500.
I have pics of car on request only but would perfer a phone call if you are intrested and come and insect the car.
$4300 ono
call Brian 0409 899 855
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $1700 Tue, 03 February 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
normally i would consider all swaps but when the guy left me a deposit for the ferrino a few weeks ago, i considered it sold and went out and bought another car, since he backed out i have 2 cars now and no money, thats why i took the swapping part out from the title cause i need to sell it quick and get some cash, thanks for the free bump all the same
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2750 with 12 months rego Sat, 07 February 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now registered and all fixed in primer, $2750
schmitt
Regular

February 2004
icon6.gif  Re: ferrari lookalike $2750 with 12 months rego Tue, 17 February 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apart from paint what else needs to be finished on the car. what hasnt been done yet.
CELICA_BOY_666
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2750 with 12 months rego Tue, 24 February 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, sweet ride, still up 4 sale, if yeah im deffinatley interested, just wonderin i kno u sed no more pics but any chance of gettin one of the front, plus where u at man.
cruzen20
Regular

December 2003
Re: ferrari lookalike $2750 with 12 months rego Tue, 24 February 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
due to lack of interest and ppl constantly putting shit on the car on all forums i ended up swapping it for a stock standard shitbox, not even a toyota, it now sits in my yard as a reminder not to be different or unique when it comes to cars, thanks to all the ppl who wrote positive replies or wanted to buy it
pizzi
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: ferrari lookalike $2750 with 12 months rego Sat, 20 August 2005 06:48 Go to previous message
Yea i know how you feel i have alot of trouble myself getting rid of my Ferrino looks exact the same but in white,,mad car 2 own though piss on every1 that Diss them
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ke 70 $400
Next Topic:KE30 2dr SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:19:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070991516113281 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.