Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Freighting companies Tue, 18 November 2003 05:23 Go to next message
Can anyone reccommend freighting companies that i could use to freight a box of car parts between Bris and adelaide?

cheap would be good pls..

Sim
  Send a private message to this user    
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Freighting companies Tue, 18 November 2003 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DHL. Anyone other than UPS.............. Rolling Eyes
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Freighting companies Tue, 18 November 2003 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toll Express might do it
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Freighting companies Tue, 18 November 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I second Toll , on a trade agreement 15kg , two day service should cost $6.50 . this should give you an idea of cost . The post is a rip off and the goods are not insured , unless your pay more for the insurance than the goods are worth .
ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: Freighting companies Fri, 23 January 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely someone out there can help answer this question. A company and phone number would help.

I have rung DHL and they only ship air. TNT didnt want to know me made me ring pack and pay more. And Toll, useless trying to contact them

Where the hell are the companies that throw the parts in the back of a truck and deliver it interstate.??????

Please help!!
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Freighting companies Fri, 23 January 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon, for small items Aussie Post would be the simplest and most convenient way to go - I've managed to ship things as big as a 4AG manifold and exhaust headers through their services.

For larger parts like motors, I know JMS uses Northline Freight Management between Adelaide & Brisbane - their prices are quite competitive but I only have the Brisbane number up here. I can try to arrange things up here if you can't find a number for them in Adelaide ...

ozdunker
Regular

May 2002
Re: Freighting companies Fri, 23 January 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
simon's post was a couple months old...so he may have been sorted by now.
But i would appreciate the phone number if they pick up on the gold coast.

thanks
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Freighting companies Tue, 27 January 2004 11:26 Go to previous message
If going to /from eastern states I usually use Mainfreight, They have a depot down regency park and service all states.

However Mr Godde n Myself have often used Watsons transport in WA and they come to SA landed in Batsons Taxi trucks also in regency park. It would be nice to find out if they service other states because from my experience they generally charge a flat $60 rate depot to depot for anything (within reason)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone got the byrce's jza80 link?
Next Topic:resprayers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 11:59:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043590068817139 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.