Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Wed, 28 January 2004 05:21 Go to next message
These were to go on my ta22 but the fronts scrape on my struts, rears fit perfectly.. i dont know the offset so i took a pic of the numbers behind the wheel. i cant think of anything apart from spacers that will go in there to make the fronts fit, i did consider changing struts but its too much hassle at the moment.
there arnt any nuts for them, looking to swap for other nice looking wheels or just sell them.. Sad

some 14inch jelly beans with tyres would be nice if anyone has a set sitting around. Smile

Attachment: Wheels.JPG
(Size: 39.34KB, Downloaded 368 time(s))
Attachment: Picture 78.jpg
(Size: 29.44KB, Downloaded 127 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
waynewatson
Regular

May 2003
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Wed, 28 January 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diameter - 15"
Width - 6.5"
Offset - 32mm

These would nearly fit on a corolla, but would probably put too much stress on components because of the wrong offset.
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Wed, 28 January 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at 32mm offset, they may be even too much for a front drive corolla. they will not suit any rear drive toyota. Pityy, I have a set of these on my AE86
waynewatson
Regular

May 2003
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Wed, 28 January 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWD Rollas are 38. 35 would be the lowest I'd go.
SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Wed, 28 January 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im keen to sell them, i bought them for $380 so $300 im asking as they are, i never got a chance to put them on my car and come up hell shiny when you cut n polish them, just need to know who would be interested..
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Wed, 28 January 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love em but they wont fit my car! and i already run my current rims with spacers because i like the unique look, so my next rims hafto be wide-track deep dishies! Evil or Very Mad
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Wed, 28 January 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice wheels. they'd fit an S13 silvia perfectly,you may want to try a nissan forum like silviaNSW or nissansilvia.com.

Justin...

p.s. FF corollas are totally out of the picture,offset notwithstanding. these rims have a 114.3mm PCD,corollas are 100mm.
SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Thu, 29 January 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it truely worth getting spacers? how safe are they?

recon these would fit an S13 hey? ok thanks ill have a look at some nissan forums..
SXer
Regular

May 2002
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Thu, 29 January 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't get spacers. Cheap ones will be illegal and dangerous. You may also need to replace the wheel studs...
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Thu, 29 January 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waynewatson wrote on Wed, 28 January 2004 16:06

Diameter - 15"
Width - 6.5"
Offset - 32mm

These would nearly fit on a corolla, but would probably put too much stress on components because of the wrong offset.

There is no problem with 6mm less positive offset. A well known performance/race-car suspension publication suggests that stress/wear problems may start to arise at >25mm less positive offset.

FYI, generally it is legal to increase the vehicles track, via wheel offset by 0 - 26mm or about 13mm per side
SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Wed, 04 February 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are for still for sale... Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 05 March 2004 09:54]

SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels........ FS!!! Sat, 27 March 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these are still lying here, know anyone that may need a set? need to get rid of them ASAP, i need to make some space, $300
cheers.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Sat, 27 March 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude i may be interested in buying them, just need to ship/freight them to adelaide safely...

I would be happy to offer you $250-300 if you can pay for shipping costs...
or else i'd have to negotiate how much could give you.....

On a side note, what are they constructed out of? any idea? 2 piece, 3 piece rim?
weight of each rim?

Does anyone know if you can have rims adjusted to fit a different offset without the use of spacers? i really want to use these rims but wana ditch the spacer plates and have no issues with safety...

cheers

blackRA28
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Sat, 27 March 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blackRA28 wrote on Sat, 27 March 2004 22:40

Hey

Does anyone know if you can have rims adjusted to fit a different offset without the use of spacers? cheers

blackRA28

no u cant
SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Re: Expression Of Interest 15" Wheels Sun, 28 March 2004 03:28 Go to previous message
Black RA28, why cant you be in brisbane! Razz anyway, they are two piece rims, weight of each rim? im not quite sure, they are very light. Shipping i dont know how it all works to get them sent interstate and it would probably cost abit. Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4k-c and 5 speed , low Km's
Next Topic:TRD coilover springs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 20:33:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057408809661865 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.