Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Any AE86 owners what a bonnet?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Tue, 27 January 2004 13:31 Go to next message
OK, got a friend of mine who works at J Racing in Canberra (the S15 siliva in hot fours, orange) anyways i asked him if he could do a Carbon fibre bonnet for my aus spec sprinter, he said to get some ppl and the cost would drop. it would be complete carbon fibre. and just bolt on to the car, prob no vents, that would be left to the buyers choice. He told me that prices would start at 900 and work down the more ppl we had. Let me know of interests.
  Send a private message to this user    
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Tue, 27 January 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i could sell them for $900, i'd be making them myself....
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Tue, 27 January 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe Gingernuts on this forum makes them for around $400 if you provide a donor bonnet, $500 for a complete one depending on whether he has a spare bonnet ...
purpleminiep
Regular

May 2002
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Tue, 27 January 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i was going to spend serious money on a bonnet i would want a drop vent like the j-blood ones. How much cheaper would it drop and how may people would you need.

Brad
arena
Regular

January 2003
      ?
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Wed, 28 January 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$900 ae86drift got a series II j-blood trueno bonnet for $1000 including shipping and customs fee's.

its good idea dude but i think there is better ways to get fibre bonnets.

shane.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Wed, 28 January 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, prob go down 200 or more per person, just a guess is 1500 for three, ok it is COMPLETE CARBON FIBRE, no film on top, no steal, just carbon and it will look sweet, i'm going to get one made anyway so i'll post some pic when it's done, Plus if you do want a vent all i gotta do tell them what type and where and it's done. i just wnated some interest to see if it's worth me getting a few made or if ppl want a custom bonnet.
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Sun, 01 February 2004 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be a bit of a dog to ship here. I asked Gingernuts a while back, but no reply.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Sun, 01 February 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gingernuts is overseas at the moment, I emailed him about something else and he took a while to respond. But he does read his mail.
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Tue, 03 February 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K. any idea when he'll be back? and what's shipping on a bonnet worth, for those that have done it? I'd assume its a bit...
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Tue, 03 February 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd rather import myself a j-blood bonnet for that price

good idea thou Very Happy
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Any AE86 owners what a bonnet? Tue, 03 February 2004 04:39 Go to previous message
you guy aint listening. the price will drop depends on interest. shipping will be up to you.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Some videos from my last two drift days
Next Topic:Legalities of aftermarket steering wheels?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 18:00:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044689178466797 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.