Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: St185 GT4 parts!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon6.gif  FS: St185 GT4 parts! Tue, 27 January 2004 07:14 Go to next message
Anyone here want/need a st185 Gt4 front bumper ? ( not group A )

I have everything needed ( as far as i know ) to bolt it up to a st184 ..

Also Expressions of interest for a Gt4 bonnet - Straight - no chips , no scratches.

Both are grey

Also a set of 5 15 inch Gt4 alloy wheels - in VGO - all centres all nuts .. - looking for $300 for them

Make a reasonable offer on the bumper !

Can take parts to melbourne if needs be , otherwise buyer pays freight.

Cheers! Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Tue, 27 January 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont htink i can buy ur wheels, even though super great price, its too much for a step up set. i just have to wait till i get some nice 16 spokey ones Sad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Wed, 28 January 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the offer i gave you still stands if you change your mind ..

StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Wed, 28 January 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate how r ya?is it true that the bonnet is the same from a 185 to the 162?would they match up exactly? which scoop does the Gt4 bonnet come with anyway? How much were u lookin for?

Cheers, Stu
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Wed, 28 January 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are completely different ..

my bonnet will only suit another st185 or a st184..

the shapes totally different between 162 and 184/85

Sorry
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Wed, 28 January 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats the offset on the wheels?
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Wed, 28 January 2004 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Domasik,

They are +39 Offset. Same as Camry SV21/Celica ST162.

15" x 6.5"

Attachment: Celica ST185 AlloyWheel.jpg
(Size: 20.28KB, Downloaded 74 time(s))

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Thu, 29 January 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks FWD celica Smile

Much appreciated Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Thu, 05 February 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok - prices drop

Bumper bar + crash pad + mounting bar - $250

Wheels ( thats 5 including nuts + centres + one spare tyre on one atm ) $250

Bonnet - Withdrawn until further notice

Open to reasonable offers + can provide pictures

Will take them to melbourne for buyers who WANT TO BUY them - so you dont have to pick up freight

Come-on guys - any takers ?
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Thu, 05 February 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i might get the wheels
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Thu, 05 February 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay! Smile

might or Will ??

Smile

cause if its a will - i can have them up there next weekend for you .. ( and ill even clean them Smile )
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Fri, 06 February 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drift Spec - I need to know if youll definanltty get them mate.

My Gt4's headgasket has gone and i really REALLY need to know if i have money on the way to fix my car ..

So if you can let me know Asap - it would be much appreciated ..

Otherwise ill have to start advertising them elsewhere..
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Fri, 06 February 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i gotta price tyres on sat moring first. cause if they too much i cant afford to buy them. it all up it cost me over 500, i would wait till 16's for 1000 brand new.

Razz
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Fri, 06 February 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, if you're paying $250 for the wheels you're not gonna get much more than retreads for what's left out of $500.

Sorry to prejuidice the sale but you're tossing Stu about anyway. And yourself if you think otherwise. That's like $62.50 a tyre.

At that point, what sort of 'brand new' wheels and _tyres_ can you get for only $1000? Don't drive near me ok?
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Fri, 06 February 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Question, the wheels... where did the tyres go? Very Happy

and it's tempting to buy just because they would be better then my st162 wheels and the size I want. Would you be willing to hold them for a month to a month and a half?

Gotta work out uni expenses and other bits and pieces first.

Edit: But preference of course goes to who asks first

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 10:44]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Fri, 06 February 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if drift spec doesnt want them - alls good

tyres were pretty much shot - i have one good one on the spare ..

I upgraded them to 16's with eagles ( which cost over 2 grand in mates rates so you know ) when the tyres became unsuable in the wet ..

Charlie - where are you based - melbourne ?

If so if DRift doesnt want them - id still take them to melb at my cost .

But its $250 firm for the wheels
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Sat, 07 February 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I'm in melb, but that's not the problem.. the problem is the money I need to keep for a little while to make sure I have enough to cover my uni book costs after that should be all sweet I'll probably know buy the end of the first week of march.

So I'm sure drift will have found out whether or not he's gonna take them by then.

Cheers
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Sat, 07 February 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah im kepping money and got good some prices on 16's.

after i shelled out for tyres, it was too much.

might not be to some of u guys who work but to a student. and SeptemberSquallIndustries, just too let u know i wont temp trade up to 15's cause i got really really top notch tyres on atm. plus i am sure i could rip u any way with barely rwc tyres Very Happy

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Sat, 07 February 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only joking!!!!!!!!!!!!

a place i know sells 2nd hand tyres cheap, and not retreds but good name tyres such as pirellis( spelling) cheapish maybe 50upwards depending on conditon.

16 inch tyres and mag packages u can get from 1100 with falken tyres etc,
just gotta no where to shop!!! Cool
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Sun, 08 February 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok - so your not buying them again ..

Yo yo fun

Charlie - if your good to go - ill be happy with that ..

A deposit on them if you want them will secure me holding them for you for a month - Say $50 ish ?

Ill refund this if you cant make up the rest in a month.

And Even if your joking drift September would still take you ..

Any takers on the other parts .. they gotta go ..

[Updated on: Sun, 08 February 2004 07:22]

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Sun, 08 February 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sorry bout that, would have looked cool but on mine, not much time to shop for tyres atm.

if it came with rwc tyres might have made it easier but i am strapped for time and cash.

good luck with selling them. its hard stud pattern to buy for and sell for
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Mon, 09 February 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like I won't be taking them, the manager of where I work decided not to roster me on for any days this week so I was kinda counting on that money.

Oh, and one of my tyres just decided to get an egg in it for no reason must of accidentaly over inflated... bah. Sad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Mon, 09 February 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well let me know how you go - they are still for sale ..

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Mon, 09 February 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they would look sick on a old carmy sedan on its balls.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Mon, 09 February 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

And Even if your joking drift September would still take you ..

Yeah, from what I gather SemptemberSquall is pretty fast In that red 'borrow' corona, Must be the 14" Performance Challengers giving him the edge. - Seriously, that Corona is a sweet ride.

Hey stu, about your wheels for sale. You may just want to keep them, hear me out.
If you get a gearbox from somewhere re-fitted (in the unfortuntate incidence of your gearbox collaspsing) The workshop will generally give a bigger/better warrantee for a car with stock size wheels. eg, My mate had another (albeit auto) gearbox put in, and keeps his stock 15"s in the shed simply for warrantee purposes.
Do you see this being an issue for your car?
Plus there is the bonus of original wheels on a car when it comes to resale - especially as I don't see you selling your ride for a long time to come Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Tue, 10 February 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
St205 gearbox will eventually go in .. The current box wont break , the syncros and selector forks will wear out before the actual gears will ..

As for selling the car - not now - after all the $ ive spent on it in the last 6 months ..

Even with a busted headgasket atm - i wouldnt get half the car i have for the money ive spent .

Re wheels - im selling the bastards .. they have to go .. I need the money now - BADLY , and they are gathering dust , wasting space in the garage
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Thu, 19 February 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Fri, 20 February 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Things to add soon

3sgte - motor less turbo + turbo manifold

+ gt4 ECU

has blown head gasket but will get it fixed ..

210 thousand KM's - outside of the BHG the motors been VERY strong and reliable..

Otherwise excellent compression , no blowing smoke etc etc ..

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Thu, 26 February 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$225 for the rims ? any takers

- other proces remain as is
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Fri, 27 February 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested in the GT4 Rims in the future, I'm just having a bit of trouble finding the right ST-162....

Reckon they'd look nice on a st-162???
Whats the current price???

Whats happening with the 3sgte engine???
Are u getting a new engine?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: St185 GT4 parts! Fri, 27 February 2004 06:52 Go to previous message
Confused
current price for the rims is 225 + freight . I think they would look Ok on a st162 , at least as a cheap upgrade for wider stickier tyres + better brakes ( if you plan to put gt4 brakes on yours - which you should ! Ask robst162 how its done )What timeframe are you looking at re getting yours ? a week , a month ?

if around a month - im willing to take holding deposits on the rims if you ( or anyone ) keen - until they are paid off.

I can get them to sydney no hassles .. Enquired about that already for other tyre kickers .. ( wouldnt be much more than 100 dollars freight or there abouts )

re the 3sgte - im having a Group A 3sgte motor built up as i type this - and it will be going in my gt4..
So - ill ahve the other one out of the car + ecu + AFM ( less turbo - im keeping that for the group A motor ) up for sale - probably in about 3 weeks ..

Its got a blown headgasket at the moment - but i can get another gasket for it ( TRD ones i can get cheep ! Wink ) for someone wantign to rebuild it or repair it .. Price for the motor will depend on what you want to go with it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:15"x 7" 3 piece simmons
Next Topic:FS - TARGA TMU-306A MP3 PLAYER!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:15:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086359977722168 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.