Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
midnight
Regular

November 2003
arse rider in a red ute Wed, 28 January 2004 12:47 Go to next message
I was happyily cruising along at 60km/h down a fairly long windy street today and a red p-plater in a new red commodore ute starts riding my arse.

Its some dude and a chick, I go thru a few of those mini chicanes that are meant to slow u down and I hear him accelerate out of it right up close to my rear.

Anyways a van/people mover infront of me indicates to turn into a driveway so I slow down, the red ute then trys to overtake me on the gutter side, while the van is is turning into the driveway.

He seriously must have come within 3inches of t-boning that guy into next week.

I look out the passenger window, shake my head and then drive off...

so what does the ute driver do? Rides my arse again and flips the bird out the window, seriously he just almost t-boned a guy and he continues to act like a tool, infront of a chick too.

anyways hes damn lucky he didnt rear end me... I had a thaiboxing instructor in the car... Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: arse rider in a red ute Wed, 28 January 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are some real jebronis oout there, thai boxer shoulda whooped his ass to next week!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: arse rider in a red ute Wed, 28 January 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Thu, 29 January 2004 00:42

there are some real jebronis oout there, thai boxer shoulda whooped his ass to next week!

What he said.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: arse rider in a red ute Wed, 28 January 2004 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak ford and holden drivers cant help but tail-gate aw11's.
they are mistyfied by them, it messes with their brains and turns them into complete tossers...

one of the very few drawbacks of owning a aw11 mr2.
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: arse rider in a red ute Wed, 28 January 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah some ppl are just dumb fkers...

a month ago i beeped at this chick who kept goin in my freakin lane by accident...her bf sticks his arm out the window, i thought he was gonna give a sorry wave cos his gf drove like shit, but he flips the bird...

dumb dumb fuckers

u never expect much from other drivers..but if u can't stay in ur fkn lane, get off the fkn road and stop endangering other ppls lives...same goes for tailgaters
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes , I've had many holden drives sit on my tail , try and overtake me.

It's fun to play with them sometimes. Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's why you want a tow bar
instant tail-gater remover

and if not, you remove their radiator Smile
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just pull over and let them pass. I don't want some fcker in a ford or holden ruining my arse whether its their fault or not.

And when you let them pass they think "oh I'll keep doing that" and they'll tailgate the next person even more.
They crash into them instead of you and you get a show that you don't have to stop for.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 29 January 2004 09:54

that's why you want a tow bar
instant tail-gater remover

and if not, you remove their radiator Smile

Its also fun to drive a LandCruiser with a big chrome bull bar and twin spotties.
You don't tailgate then, becuase ppl tend to get the fuck out of your way, and quickly
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how ironic - i had a old guy in a new VY ute do the same thing to me ! v8 driver - could hear it ..

he picked the wrong car to try and tailgate though .. i have a tendancey to say fuck this i want space , and give the car some herbs ..

I had about 10 car lengths on him after about 3 seconds, and a nice big buffer away from his tailgating habits Smile

Boost is good Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. Boost is good.
I tend to start slowing down when someone tailgates me, until I get a nice clear run where there doesn't look like there are any cops, and just when I think they are so fucking pissed at driving 20% below the limit, I drop into third (or second, or whatever) and blast off. But ah... it's less of a blast... and more of a... sorta... pop... or.. bubble. Nothing too exciting. Stupid Lancer.

Anyway, this usually gives me some space for a while. Stupid tailgaters.
I have been tailgated by someone when I was on South Road (three lanes each way all the way!) and we where the only cars within 100m!!! Like... WTF? If you wanna go faster, change lanes you lazy prick! Anyway, I changed lanes, and he shot past. He was driving a commonwhore though... I wouldn't trust the steering on those either. Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 29 January 2004 22:32

LOL. Boost is good.
I tend to start slowing down when someone tailgates me, until I get a nice clear run where there doesn't look like there are any cops, and just when I think they are so fucking pissed at driving 20% below the limit, I drop into third (or second, or whatever) and blast off. But ah... it's less of a blast... and more of a... sorta... pop... or.. bubble. Nothing too exciting. Stupid Lancer.

Anyway, this usually gives me some space for a while. Stupid tailgaters.
I have been tailgated by someone when I was on South Road (three lanes each way all the way!) and we where the only cars within 100m!!! Like... WTF? If you wanna go faster, change lanes you lazy prick! Anyway, I changed lanes, and he shot past. He was driving a commonwhore though... I wouldn't trust the steering on those either. Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Unless he was too busy fighting with the car because it was tram lining too much from his ful sik 20inch wide mags to be able to change lanes. Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: arse rider in a red ute Thu, 29 January 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe , bloody commonwhores
walu
Regular

December 2003
Re: arse rider in a red ute Fri, 30 January 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A guy I knew (6' 6" tall, and brown belt in one of the martial arts....and a short temper)was driving his crappy Kingswood across Roseville bridge in the rain at about midnight one time.

No other cars on the road (3 lanes each way), except a tosser in a noisy RX7 that sat right up his tail.

The Kingswood eventually got fed up and slammed the brakes on. His towbar embedded itself partway up the bonnet of the RX7.

The Kingswood driver gets out of the car, tells the RX7 driver he was foolish (I think more colourful language was used), gets back in his car and drives off.

What can the RX7 driver do, but lick his wounds.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: arse rider in a red ute Fri, 30 January 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on top of boost im looking forward to the GT4 spoting flames Smile

the 2nd stage on the newecu should make for some nice front bumper roasting if they get too close
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: arse rider in a red ute Mon, 22 March 2004 08:55 Go to previous message
maybe theyre just running outta petti and trying to slip-stream
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hiace beats Celica!
Next Topic:2GO Rally 2004
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-