Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » wanted- paddock bashers in SA

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
icon10.gif  wanted- paddock bashers in SA Thu, 29 January 2004 03:23 Go to next message
Ive got a bit of property and I'm looking for a couple paddock bashers.

Im after:
a manual
rear wheel drive
preferably running
drivable
$100 or less
in south australia

Anyone got anything lying around that fits this description, I don't really mind if it hasnt been started for a few years as long as it can be revived with a new set of plugs and a can of aerostart.
  Send a private message to this user    
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Thu, 29 January 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would this come close http://www.valhalla.net.au/modules.php?name=Forums &file=viewtopic&t=2240 Very Happy
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Thu, 29 January 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually...... no Cool

auto,needs work,fair way away. I can handle any one of these but not all three just for a commie

[Updated on: Thu, 29 January 2004 04:38]

Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Thu, 29 January 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just thought it filled all but you manual requirement and it was a dunnydore so you didnt have to feel guilty about killing it.... Laughing
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Thu, 29 January 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough, Ive got to try not to be too fussy Razz
crooked clowns
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Thu, 29 January 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a mate has got a stanza hasnt been started for a while but will run. rear wheel drive manual 1600
looking for bout $300 tho
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Fri, 30 January 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey callifo your in gawler, there is a bloke in gawler who is doing up a Mk2 supra, he saw me once and offered to sell me some bits from his parts car, I gave him my number but he never got back to me. he said he lives near the mitre10. any ideas?
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Fri, 30 January 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know a few around there but no one with a supra. A extremely beat up TA23 celica is as close as it gets Laughing
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Fri, 30 January 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About the stanza, thats a bit more than I'm looking to spend, He's not willing to bring that price down?
crooked clowns
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Sun, 01 February 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes he may lower price as he is keen to get rid of it. i will keep you updated asap.
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Mon, 02 February 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, keep me posted
greenmeanie
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Mon, 02 February 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, get onto your local tow truck drivers and scrap metal yards. I know where i live they get runners in all the time that haven't passed rego that the owners couldn't sell.
crooked clowns
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Sat, 14 February 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$200 the lowest he will go for the stanza but u will have to pick it up from his house near blackwood.
>>>R3G<<<
Regular

January 2004

Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Wed, 10 March 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all,
i have got 4 paddock bashers 2 for 200 bucks and the other 2 for free Rolling Eyes lol............
just go around the country and search for cars lying around thats wot we did and geuss what we have 4...
and they are nearly all toyotas
73 toyota crown
76 toyota crown
78 toyota corona
77 datsun 180b
LOL
good luck finding any
rotorhead15
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: wanted- paddock bashers in SA Fri, 12 March 2004 10:37 Go to previous message
i got a ta22 celica but u cant have it Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pimpin ZD Fairlaine!
Next Topic:1990 KF Laser $1900ono
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 14:12:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051670074462891 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.