Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter ***Sold***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
*'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter ***Sold*** Sun, 25 January 2004 14:39 Go to next message
Beloved "RUST FREE" sprinter Sold

[Updated on: Sat, 31 January 2004 01:15]

Send a private message to this user    
luckycup
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Mon, 26 January 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing 4ac! no comment Very Happy
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Mon, 26 January 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's not really a laughing matter..

It's only a few hundred dollars overpriced.. but the fact that the car has got a clean body means a lot. Also, the car has got some MILD suspension work. So that's a bonus.

To me, a car that has just been resprayed is worth less than a car that has got the original paint and rust free. Yet people in the past have managed to unload panda coloured cars for 4.5k no probs.

If it is indeed clean and straight as you say and it looks, I'd be very interested. Except for the fact that I just bought one for roundbout that same price region Smile

Good luck with the sale.
joshyd
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Mon, 26 January 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i like this pic

http://www.pbase.com/image/23416194

too bad theres no one driving it thou. lol. but nice photoshop and car none the less.
good luck with the sale. good condition sprinters r getting more rare by the day.

edit: pic didnt work

[Updated on: Mon, 26 January 2004 03:32]

Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Mon, 26 January 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I acutally got another sprinter b4 ...I knew where the usual rust places are and whats good and bad of a sprinter....

I just realised whats mean clean and straight untill I saw this one ... Of cos I believed there are still a lot of 'great condition' AE86 sprinters in Australia .... no matter Oz or Jap specs

Anyway ...Let the buyers make the decisions ...I ve got no more comments here ....... but thanks anyway for all comments Smile

Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Tue, 27 January 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump Smile
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Wed, 28 January 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its on hold now Smile
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Wed, 28 January 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about $3000??? I'll take it off your hands right now.....I'll put you down in the credits when the project car is finished.

Ben
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Wed, 28 January 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry ... wont consider $3000 atm....Someone is offering $4k ....I 'd rather keep it for my own project if its only worth $3000

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2004 12:35]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Wed, 28 January 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if this car is as the owner says he should have no trouble getting 4k
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Thu, 29 January 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup! That was me in the Panda Trueno.

Ben
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Thu, 29 January 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car is drifting with no driver..
HOW FREAKY!

BTW: does it come with the recaro seats?

thanks.
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Thu, 29 January 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah .... they r just headrest with Recaro logo Razz

rollin
Regular

December 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Thu, 29 January 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heyz if your gonna have this car for a while then im interested ... coz i regret selling mine for a twinky Confused and now im thinking of getting another one ... anywayz let me know when you will have this for ...

also, did you happen to be at Eastern Creek on the 28th ?? i thought i saw your car there at the Drift demo.

cheers ...
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Thu, 29 January 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you concider a trade??? i got a 95 charade 4cyl injected 5 speed toscana, lowered(king springs), AC!!!!, cool system
Apophis
Occasional Poster

January 2004

icon14.gif  Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Fri, 30 January 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool This is a great car, I have been in it and the body condition is unbelievable for its age. It deserves a *BUMP*

If I am still in sydney I would buy it off you...But Damn I have gone back to the backyard....Perth.
siggy
Regular

October 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Fri, 30 January 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Wind86 wassup !

Ok ....

This car Wind86 selling is very good condition for its age. Though the car is now running in 4AC. It is worth to take another look at it.
Wind86's sprinter has no rust. The body of the car is very straight. Honestly this is a very good conditioned vehicle. You got to go and see it personally to believe it.
I've seen the car myself.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------

Hey Wind86 I got the wing on the car now, it is sprayed in my sprinter's red. Thanks for the trade heh ...

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 03:38]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Fri, 30 January 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting thou that the redbook quotes the ae86 value at $700-1400 now...
guess im lucky i sold mine before their value depreciated even thou i still miss her...
Apophis
Occasional Poster

January 2004

icon4.gif  Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Sat, 31 January 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Bump
Come on man, this is worth a look
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: *'Rust Free'* AE86 Sprinter for sale Sat, 31 January 2004 01:14 Go to previous message
Car is sold today .... thank you so much for all Bumps !!! Surprised
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cheap 1983 hilux 5 speed with rego
Next Topic:200b wagon with full cage
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 04:06:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052661895751953 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.