Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
kohoy
Regular

January 2004

Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 05:49 Go to next message
Anyone know where I can buy the "Drift Bible by Keiichi" in Melbourne?
  Send a private message to this user  
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Autobarn...
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why do you need a drift bible written by some ricer-roni ?

listen here it is simple
1) turn corner
2) halfway through corner mash accelerator pedal (assuming you have read the book on how to use pedals)...this is called drifting or sideways, if your mums car is shithouse and cant do that in the wet.... then you are better off abandoning it to the smackheads at the end of the street and starting again with a decent car

of couse you would need to read "how to abandon your car bible"
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keichii is a ricer? since when? Rolling Eyes
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, drifting is a very hard and skillful sport. there are specialized work shops just for drifting. if u think it is just about getting sideways through a corner then why don't they have v8 utes in japan???

or maybe u too arrogant to understand the art of drifting??
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you enlighten me then, i really don't know much about it
And maybe they don't have V8 utes in japan, not because of drifting but because there isnt many people that would do agricultural work or other things requiring utes)
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
watch one of these videos and u'll see how much of an art form drifting is

http://auto.joins.com/upboard/pds/pdst/driftworks1 .wmv <--- 47.2 Meg, 7:56Min

http://hotperthcars.net/summoner/videos/XXXX-XX-XX %20-%20misc%20vids/compilations/driftworks2.wmv <--- 43.9 Meg, 11.35 Min

http://wicked.fissionhost.com/driftworks3.wmv <--- 61.1 Meg, 15.44 Min
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is really not hard at all to do unless you are retarded or have three inch coke bottle glasses or maybe you are retarded with coke bottle glasses

stick to your books boys and let the men stick to the real driving Laughing
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok then, but u can get around a whole circuit basically sideways before, through and after every corner continually ( bar some straight parts) while being under control not only dumping clutch but creating under/oversteer with other mutplie techniques.

if u can drift well done, i cant but u cna try to learn.
but dont mocl it till u tried it and dont wrap ur car around a pole in ur first corner Twisted Evil
kohoy
Regular

January 2004

Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well... if you think drifting is that easy and what you know id most about drifting... do some with your mum's car, record them and show us how good you are... talk is easy...

btw... the way you just said is only one of the techniques to drift.. it's good for some corners and road but not all. You may have tried other techniques but to master all of them to suit all kind of situation.. it's not as easy as just talk..

I'm not a good drifter either. I can say I've started to do drifting not long ago.. and I'm still learning.. driving is certainly a good way to learn but observe is another good way to learn too.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2004 07:51]

Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what u described is not drifting, thats just hangin the arse out aka power oversteer.
Lets see you try to drift in an underpowered car in the dry, by drift i mean have the car sideways before the apex of the corner.
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first if all i never said anything about 'dumping the clutch'

secondly why would i want to drive an underpowered car ??? and why would i bother to get its arse out around the corner ???? ...regardless it is as simple as fast into corner handbrake, 3 quarter steer lock into corner, back starts sliding handbrake comes off foot goes back down to floor correct steering

what a waste of time and effort if you want to try this on a public road just tell me where and when so i wont be out that way in any of my cars

if you think that is a great racing technique then use it in a competition race i would love to see all the cars come flying past you as you are turning a page on the drift bible and thinking .....'hang on doctor confucious drifto didnt say that would happen'
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drifting has it's own competitions, it is it's own motorsport you moron. It's not about taking the fastest way through a corner but rather the most dramatic and spectacular sideways way through the corner. I find most motorsport boring as watching a scaletrix track, cars going round and round and round.... Rolling Eyes oooo one crashed. Drifting however is exciting in every corner, even on the straights. It's also very very hard to do. Check out some drift teams doing laps with 3 or more cars all drifitng through the same corner at over 100kmh, now that's entertainment!
Stick to doing burnouts in your monaro and leave the drift fans on this forum to discuss their love of the sport without your uneducated opinions.
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are you the internet police ? Shocked
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its easy to sit over there in you comfortable chair throwing insults
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheheheheheeh, drifting is art, a precision form of driving to the highest degree with a full team only metres form each otehr sidaways in excess over 100kph.

ThatDogsFullySickMate quoted, 'secondly why would i want to drive an underpowered car ???'

cars are not all about power, if u cnat drive it doesnt matter how much power u got.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Wed, 28 January 2004 19:28

heheheheheheeh, drifting is art, a precision form of driving to the highest degree with a full team only metres form each otehr sidaways in excess over 100kph.

ThatDogsFullySickMate quoted, 'secondly why would i want to drive an underpowered car ???'

cars are not all about power, if u cnat drive it doesnt matter how much power u got.

very true, i just read an article in a NZ mag from one of NZ's top drifters {02 champ i think} and he said the most fun drifter he drove was a "150hp toyota" {obviously a AE86}, he said this while standing next to his $100,000 S15
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thatdogsfullysickmate: you were the first one "to throw insults from your comfortable chair" you must have been speaking from experience!
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have not insulted anybody in toymods....dont make shit up kids
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Bible Wed, 28 January 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure you haven't, but you've insulted the thing they like.

give them (and they're chosen driving technique) the respect that you want yourself

and saying that driving is all about power is another uneducated argument altogether.

everyone needs to get over the jealousy issues and love motoring and motor sports, instead of the:
v8 vs 4 cylinder
ford vs holden
aussie vs imported
fwd vs rwd
drag vs track vs drift vs show issues!
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never siad anything about dumping the clutch

i never insulted any person in toymods

and i never said driving is all about power, i said i wouldnt want to drive an underpowered car, honestly who the hell would and you guys i though would relate to that being in a bloody toyota modifications forum, but hey if its all about the burnouts and you need to read a book to figure that out, i dont mind about it

you guys read too much into what has been said, why buy a book written by some guy when you can go and learn from experience, plain and simple that is the best way to learn

dont get me wrong i think drifting is a waste of time on a race track and is about as much of a sport as chess is a sport

also a lot of people are throwing the word 'uneducated' around, just because i seem to dissaprove of this stupid activity and find humour in the fact that people need to read a book to figure it out, i find this to be rude, obnoxious and rather immature....if its not car reltated, why bother with personal attacks to try and get your point across ?....if you wish to challenge me i can only hope it to be on a race track or if you wish to make a personal attack it would be splendid to hear that from you in person instead of behind a computer on the other side of australia
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drft spec - st167 wrote on Wed, 28 January 2004 18:01

if u think it is just about getting sideways through a corner then why don't they have v8 utes in japan???

Watch the first video
There is the custom built R32 Skyline Ute and Blue Silvia Ute in there. Definitely not for looks.

Obviously they're not V8's but...

And that Duel Drifting thats "CRAZY". Especially when the first car is smoking up hard core!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 29 January 2004 02:51]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked I just downloaded those drift files. AWSOME! Those custom Silvia and Skyline utes are funny as! Very Happy The Sprinters and Truenos do well, look realy nimble on the track.
But I did notice one thing, there seems to be a common theme in drift cars to spring load their front bars. Very Happy Ever time they go over a bump or tap another car, the whole front bar just catapults off the car! So funny. Laughing
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

listen here it is simple
1) turn corner
2) halfway through corner mash accelerator pedal (assuming you have read the book on how to use pedals)...this is called drifting or sideways

Laughing thats not drifting...thats getting it sideways. You do know there is a difference right?

Quote:

dont get me wrong i think drifting is a waste of time on a race track

thats why they race on a race track and drift on purpose built drift tracks.

Quote:

also a lot of people are throwing the word 'uneducated' around, just because i seem to dissaprove of this stupid activity and find humour in the fact that people need to read a book to figure it out, i find this to be rude, obnoxious and rather immature....if its not car reltated, why bother with personal attacks to try and get your point across ?....if you wish to challenge me i can only hope it to be on a race track or if you wish to make a personal attack it would be splendid to hear that from you in person instead of behind a computer on the other side of australia

its your arrogance that got peoples backs up in the first place. Do i need to sight examples? Take a page out of your own book of "wisdom" before you go out to start a slinging match or better yet if you've got nothing constructive to say dont say anthing at all

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
settle down people

just think what would the drift king say?

Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 29 January 2004 19:35

settle down people

just think what would the drift king say?

Laughing

oh i dont plan on continuing, i just thought id voice my opinoin, it is a forum afterall Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So "ThatDogsFullySickMate" you think drifting is easy? How about you put your tread where you mouth is and take on one of the forum members in a drift then? Anyone wanna take "ThatDog" in a drift?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed

pic didnt work

"fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard!"

[Updated on: Thu, 29 January 2004 08:54]

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 29 January 2004 19:46

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=512

orh, your no fun Sad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do I need to teach you how to put imagages up? *sigh* Smile
http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/online_fighter.jpg
Thats how it's done.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the one Laughing

"HEY MA LOOK AT THAT POINTY HAIRED LITLE GRL HA HUYK" (cletus the slak jawed local)
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You just gotta know how to hack past their stupid "This site is copywright my penis... 'cuz it thinks for me" crap.

I am the lord of bullshit.
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think drifting is easy, i know it is easy

all you gay lords who are into 'drifting' drive the type of cars that require massive chrome stickers down the side and neons underneath before they are acceptable to be driven on the road and then it is time to race a stocko vl commodore and lose

i am in brisbane and have driven in several dirt track rally based competitions, so if you want to meet up for ANYTHING i welcome you with open arms, literally
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know drifting is easy??? you sure can decscribe it well...lets rehash shall we

Quote:

Quote:

listen here it is simple
1) turn corner
2) halfway through corner mash accelerator pedal (assuming you have read the book on how to use pedals)...this is called drifting or sideways

thats not drifting...thats getting it sideways. You do know there is a difference right?

Quote:

all you gay lords who are into 'drifting' drive the type of cars that require massive chrome stickers down the side and neons underneath before they are acceptable to be driven on the road and then it is time to race a stocko vl commodore and lose

Quote:

just because i seem to dissaprove of this stupid activity and find humour in the fact that people need to read a book to figure it out, i find this to be rude, obnoxious and rather immature....if its not car reltated, why bother with personal attacks to try and get your point across

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Take a look in the mirror...whose being childish now?

Sounds you like you have issues mate. Bit of a sterotype there. Not everyone is like that you know. How are you able to come up with this statement...do you know any of the guys who have posted in this thread? Keep your generalisations to yourself Rolling Eyes

Quote:

dirt track

good for you buddy but tarmac is a little different....any bozo can get out there on the dirt and flick it around

i'm not having a go at you im trying to point out that not everyone is a ricer drift wannabe as you think. Give people some credit before you come in bagging their ideas when u know jack shit all about that person or situation

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And what thatdogsfulsic drift machine do you have ?

Would be interesitng to see im sure Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is Simon coming back to Brissy any time soon?

If so, I vote for SimonMrRx7(ae86) Vs ThatDogsFullySickMate at the next drift day at Qld raceway! I wil be the judge Very Happy

BTW I like to watch drifting and definitely appreciate it as a very difficult sport but personally I wouldn't do it as it is so easy to crash when you are learning. This is after watching my mates on the skidpan a couple of weeks ago.

Thatdogsfullysick: WHy do you assume that these people who like drifting do it on the street? You know they have drift days now and there are a few skidpans around too.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what kinda car do u drive, thatdogsfullysick?????
rehau
Regular

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have the drift bible video, i downloaded it of kazza. Took me 4days, 660odd meg, worth while the download.
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yea um the drift bible isnt a book, its a dvd... he shows the 6 or 7 different styles to drift that he has learnt
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nah not gonna be back for a while, now i got a good idea who this clown is tho.

ThatDog: you claim to know what drifting is? drift isnt sideways mid or after corner as you proclaim to know... but it is the ability to hold the car in a controlled slide well before, during, and after a corner.

So lets see you get a car sideways before a corner and hold it all the way through and then link it up for another one.

Of course if you knew anything about car set ups, you'd know that the stock commies you love dont quite have the susp work to do this at decent speeds.

By speeds im not talking 40-60 kph here either, at the last drift day i had i was doing 140 kph 3rd gear slides and then linking up multiple corners.

anyway, food for thought.

bassaholic55 wrote on Thu, 29 January 2004 20:01

Is Simon coming back to Brissy any time soon?

If so, I vote for SimonMrRx7(ae86) Vs ThatDogsFullySickMate at the next drift day at Qld raceway! I wil be the judge Very Happy

BTW I like to watch drifting and definitely appreciate it as a very difficult sport but personally I wouldn't do it as it is so easy to crash when you are learning. This is after watching my mates on the skidpan a couple of weeks ago.

Thatdogsfullysick: WHy do you assume that these people who like drifting do it on the street? You know they have drift days now and there are a few skidpans around too.

nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch, hohoho
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Thu, 29 January 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-MrRx7 wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 03:57

haha nah not gonna be back for a while, now i got a good idea who this clown is tho.

perhaps you could fill us all in then
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You still haven't answered the question "thatdog". What car do you drive?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my guess is Hotgemini or PSI998 or whatever his name is Smile

purely guesses though Smile
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to dissapoint you, but there are a lot more people than you think who think drifting is a loser sport
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Thu, 29 January 2004 20:41

And what thatdogsfulsic drift machine do you have ?

Would be interesitng to see im sure Smile

who said i have a drift machine
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You still haven't answered the question.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 12:56

sorry to dissapoint you, but there are a lot more people than you think who think drifting is a loser sport

you say drifting is a looser sport, but you also say you have competed in rally, the funny thing is that drifting and rally are the most similar compared to each other as forms of motorsport. Drifting uses many techniques of driving that were first developed in rally driving such as the scandanavian flick, commonly used in drifting to initiate the drift before the corner, idential to its use in rally on dirt. there are many others but i need not go on.

and i still think your a moron
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThatDogsFullySickMate wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 12:56

actually I was just trying to remember people that had previous arguments with Simon.

Anyway, i have had enough of this shiznit.
Later
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Fri, 30 January 2004 13:51

and i still think your a moron

who cares what you think...you live in adelaide

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 03:02]

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't say i've ever drifted my car before (its a camry so i would imaging the fwd setup would be one main reason, so i don't try), but i have thrown an a handbrake, mashed the accelerator and gotten my car into a slide, even at 60km/h its hard to control, so someone being able to slide a car at 140km/h and retain control is beyond my comprihension, yet i can see how much there is to know about it.
Thatdog's etc... you talk like you know alot about drifting, how many comps have you been in, and what did you place.
Im also curious as to what kind of car you drive?
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
far be it for me to get into such a petty argument but heres a point i would like to raise.

the type of car you drive does not give indication of someones character and abilities.

you would have to be quite lame if u are giving someone instant street cred if they were to tell u, for example, they drove a GTR (even tho teh gtr can nevah lose).

tho its human nature to judge, think twice, cause the car does not make the man.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True Rob, the car doesn't make the man. I think a more prudent question would be how many Rally comps have you been in "ThatDog" and what did you place? And have you ever actualy drifted "ThatDog"?

Although I still want to know what kinda car he drives. But I have had enough of this anyway, "ThatDog" is obviously a dick and just wants to start a flame war.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i think i saw annother thread go this way. someone at my work rallys, the drives a KE70, i don't know what he has placed tho.
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Why the name "ThatDogsFullySickMate"?
Does it have something to do with the fact that you like to lick balls?

Or is that what you said when you met your current wife?? Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 06:12]

ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats pretty intelligent.... you must have a team of monkeys working overtime to come up with something so fantastically brilliant
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This person is a troll. They're just trying to get a response. Ignore them and they'll go away.
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey camry omega,

u can still drift fwd - it is hard though,

one guy in japan in a civic (all kitted out though properly) can keep up with fast purpose built drift silvia's/180sx, skyliens etc,

but u need a very good handbrake Very Happy
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok will do thanks for the advice Rolling Eyes
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Bible Fri, 30 January 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
how an r33 SHOULD be driven::

http://www.takushi.com/movies/Option_Endless_33.mp g

21mb

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:autocross in-car camera (quicktime)
Next Topic:more service q's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:53:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078020095825195 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.