Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jayman
Regular

October 2003
icon14.gif   FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Mon, 22 December 2003 14:09 Go to next message
1974 ke20 for sale currently running a 3k, fully drivable, resprayed inside and out, good rubber on the tyres, comes with a 4k in good condition and some bits and pieces, interior in good condition (except for front seats their a bit stuffed).Not much to get a RWC and REGO it. Any way let the pics do the talking. Asking price $2500 as is. Also have the front brakes and struts that are to engineering standards which the buyer can have for a few more hundred $$$. NO REG AND RWC AS IS

IF YOUR AFTER A GOOD PROJECT CAR THIS IS IT!!!

EDIT: PRICE CHANGE $2000

Attachment: blue corolla 3.JPG
(Size: 42.69KB, Downloaded 1519 time(s))
Attachment: blue corolla 2.JPG
(Size: 31.49KB, Downloaded 720 time(s))
Attachment: blue corolla 1.JPG
(Size: 32.31KB, Downloaded 598 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 26 January 2004 03:06]

Send a private message to this user    
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: KE20 FOR SALE Mon, 22 December 2003 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More pics. Also all the bummber and mouldings have been sprayed too.

Attachment: blue corolla 4.JPG
(Size: 44.21KB, Downloaded 345 time(s))
Attachment: blue corolla 5.JPG
(Size: 35.77KB, Downloaded 301 time(s))
Attachment: blue corolla 6.JPG
(Size: 30.70KB, Downloaded 273 time(s))

MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: KE20 FOR SALE Mon, 22 December 2003 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice mate!
So where exatcly are you located?
Cause it is christmas and i want to give santa some directions to your place to pick it up for me! Rolling Eyes
Dont think he will though! Twisted Evil

Have to come down and have a look, is the price neg?

Thanks mate!
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: KE20 FOR SALE Tue, 23 December 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm located in melbourne, eastern suburbs. Non neg at the moment, you have to see the car to appreciate it. As i told you in our pm's it's a bargain. The closer to the price advertised i may just throw in the brake upgrade (trying to get some pics).
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE Wed, 24 December 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here some pics of the brakes and one of the two 2tg heads i've got.

Attachment: front brakes.jpg
(Size: 52.20KB, Downloaded 237 time(s))
Attachment: head 2.JPG
(Size: 44.34KB, Downloaded 187 time(s))

[ JB ]
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE Wed, 24 December 2003 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Photos don't do justice at all. It's a real neat paint job with a nice purple pearl through it. Awesome starting point for a project.

Good luck with the sale Smile

James (brendans mate)
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE Wed, 24 December 2003 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks James, yeh as you say the photos ain't the best you have to see it in person to really appreciate. So if anyones interested come have a look and give me an offer, and i'll have a think about it.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Fri, 26 December 2003 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay price is neg now.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Fri, 26 December 2003 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brakes may be sold, so i'll now take offers over $2000 without the spare brakes. The car is fully drivable and reliable, its got good rubber on the tyres. Man the only thing this car needs is a quicker engine.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Sat, 27 December 2003 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brakes are still up for grabs taking offers over $400.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Thu, 01 January 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Fri, 02 January 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is some more pics. I know their not the best but i'm hoping to get some better ones soon.

Attachment: corolla 2.JPG
(Size: 25.42KB, Downloaded 116 time(s))
Attachment: corolla 1.JPG
(Size: 26.88KB, Downloaded 91 time(s))
Attachment: corolla 3.JPG
(Size: 23.56KB, Downloaded 79 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Fri, 02 January 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics

Attachment: corolla 4.JPG
(Size: 32.27KB, Downloaded 90 time(s))
Attachment: engine bay 2.JPG
(Size: 43.29KB, Downloaded 91 time(s))
Attachment: engine bay 1.JPG
(Size: 33.08KB, Downloaded 75 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Fri, 02 January 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and more.

CHECK OUT THE FACTORY TACO!!!

Attachment: inside.JPG
(Size: 25.57KB, Downloaded 160 time(s))
Attachment: inside 2.JPG
(Size: 25.03KB, Downloaded 117 time(s))
Attachment: rear inside 1.JPG
(Size: 19.24KB, Downloaded 89 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 03 January 2004 14:06]

73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Sat, 03 January 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might have more luck if you lower your price to a more reasonable one for a ke20.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Sat, 03 January 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
73ke25 your just pissed that you were selling your ke20 for $1800 and now it's down to $800. But hey look at yours then look at mine and there's your answer.
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Mon, 05 January 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No not at all. All its got is good paint.

Was just a comment , similar to what yours was on mine.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Mon, 05 January 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i too was thinking the same thing, all its got is a paint job man, nothing special really.

a more realistic price would be 1500-2000, at the end of the day, its just a resprayed ke20

and thats my opinion Twisted Evil
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Mon, 05 January 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it does say it is negotionable.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Mon, 05 January 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what would be the lowest youd take for it dude? i may be intrested
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Tue, 06 January 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The lowest would be $2000
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Sat, 10 January 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE (pics as well) Sun, 11 January 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the looks from the pictures, ill put an offer down of $1500
Also considering you said the price is neg. please consider my bid.

It looks a nice car, but the question is, why dont you want to do it all yourself?
If i had, or resprayed a ke20, id be putting a new engine in at straight away!

Thanks,
Brett!
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000 (pics as well) Sun, 11 January 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The reason for me not doing this baby up is that i've all ready got a ke25 (check out in the members rides section). And i need the cash to finish it off. And i also know some members go to the trouble of doing all the engine side of it and then when it comes time for the body their asking about panelbeaters and spraypainters, so as you see i've done it the other way around to make it easier for some.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000 (pics as well) Sun, 11 January 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it looks pretty clean and straight, we all know how much a respray can cost, so i dont think 2k ( non neg ) is too much.........good luck with the sale man, u deserve 2.5k but will be lucky to get $1800, even tho they go for that with out paint for clean ones, well in sa n e way
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000 (pics as well) Mon, 12 January 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Truenosedan for your support and comments at least someone understands how much a respray costs. It honestly looks a lot better in person than in those shitty photos, i need to get some good clear photos. Trying to find a friend with a better camera. No offense Brendan. Thanks again Jay. Very Happy
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000 (pics as well) Thu, 15 January 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in the brakes if still have them, any info on which strut, disc & calip combination thanks Chris
Paint looks good . Good luck with the sale Smile
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000 (pics as well) Fri, 16 January 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes Chris i still have the brakes

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 14:53]

mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
icon7.gif  Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000 (pics as well) Sat, 17 January 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man im from sydney and if i lived in melbourne id be at your door first thing in syd this guys got a full stocka with nice paint and hes askin like 4k. if u were in syd u would sell it straight away!!! goodluck man wish i was in melbourne!!!! DAMN MY SYDNEY HOME!!!!! and just a little pic of wat a stok ke30 auto can do hahahah funny chek it out

Attachment: mad2.JPG
(Size: 7.29KB, Downloaded 113 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000 (pics as well) Sun, 25 January 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man thanks for the post i really appreciate the nice word people say about the ke20. Smile She's a bloody good car, someone get off your arse and come look at it and then at least you can let the other forum users know what she's like.
Thanks Jay. Cool
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Mon, 26 January 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a nice little sedan, good luck selling it. those front brakes, what are they from? did you do the upgrade yourself or pay someone to do it? any info would be awesome. and more pics of your ke25 Smile

does that "taco" come with sour cream and cheese? Wink it's not factory btw, some did come with a factory tacho though, in place of the temp gauge etc

J
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Tue, 27 January 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no i believe that tacho may have been an option for ones without the in-dash one, as i have seen one or 2 other ke20's around melb with the exact same brand and placement of tacho.
Super Jamie
Regular

On Probation

December 2002

Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Tue, 27 January 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats interesting hey. i wonder what year the ADR came in that said you couldn't have shit on the dash like that, which people get defected for these days. i love early cars Smile
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Fri, 30 January 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Mon, 02 February 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, where are you located in Melbourne?

My brother is in the market for another Corolla. I'm going to email him this link, he may be interested.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Tue, 03 February 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm located near frankston

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 14:54]

ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Tue, 03 February 2004 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, that's not far at all. My Brother is in Upper Beaconsfield and works in Dandenong.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Wed, 04 February 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's my mobile number get him to give me a call he won't be disappointed.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 14:54]

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sun, 08 February 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
joshyd
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sun, 08 February 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im interested in getting this for my first car Very Happy
wat does it need for rwc?? and how many km's has it done??
do u have the drivers side door trimming? cuz in the pic its not there (just the plastic)
cool thanks
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sun, 08 February 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Josh,
The whole car is back together now, in the photo's i was still in the process of putting it all together. As for a roadworthy it would'nt take much maybe a couple hundred, motor's good, tyres are new, new wheel bearings, brakes are v.good and every little thing works on it. I'd say it would only need front shocks(maybe) and maybe a tie-rod end. It's a great car, come have a look at it!
Jason
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sun, 15 February 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sun, 15 February 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant beleive this hasnt sold yet Sad

oh well, good luck
-=NiGz=-
Regular

January 2004
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sun, 15 February 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it was a ke25 or ke30 and i was from melb would of came out and saw it
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sun, 15 February 2004 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey jason!
I got the loan finally organised, just trying to sort out a day for me to get down and pick it up!
Ill call you in a few days and let you know!~
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sat, 21 February 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump Smile
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: FOR SALE KE20 RESPRAYED IN BLUE $2000ono (pics as well) Sat, 21 February 2004 04:30 Go to previous message
This car is sold!
Ive got the loan, and am coming down on saturday or sunday next week!
I tried calling you jayman a couple of times but no answer!
See you and the car soon~! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD: 2.0L Cordia Turbo in Sydney
Next Topic:FS AE82 TWINCAM MELB
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:08:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077271461486816 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.