Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Xany
Occasional Poster

January 2004
icon10.gif  My KE55 Rolla Wed, 14 January 2004 14:55 Go to next message
hey fellas.....just thought since i joined up last week i might actually post my rolla up here to see what u's think. Very Happy Very Happy

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Xany84/KE55_Front_800.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My KE55 Rolla Mon, 19 January 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice rolla Smile , looks like its been kept after well, I use to have a ke30 rolla and cant tell the difference between ke30 and ke55, whats the difference?
Xany
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: My KE55 Rolla Wed, 21 January 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty sure that the KE30s have the 1200cc engine and a different bonnet and front grill.....i've repainted her and put the mags on and a 2inch sports exhaust. atm i'm rebuilding a 5k engine to put in her, with a 3k big bore head.....Very Happy..after that i'm gunna lower it...bout 2 inches..i think
oldskoolrolla
Regular

September 2002
Re: My KE55 Rolla Fri, 30 January 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet Rolla, xany! I have a KE55 Corolla too. I just recently put 13x6in. Cheviot Turbo mags on it, replacing the original wheels and I intend to fit a 2in. sports system in the near future. I am looking to repaint it in a similar colour to the original (perhaps Ford's 'Acid Rush' from the BA Falcon, or 'Hyper Yellow' from Holden's VX Commodore).
Keep up the good work! Very Happy

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/287000-287999/287122_25_full.jpg

Dan 'O'
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: My KE55 Rolla Mon, 09 May 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice ride man its damn straight looks like a nanna owned it . any ways another difference with the ke30 and ke55 is the stone tray (that little thingy under the bumper) yeah well the ke55's have a little lip as you can see from the pic and the ke30's dont and the ke 30s are 3k and 55s are 4k and some 55 are 5 speed. any ways keep us posted on the car, should come up a treat
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: My KE55 Rolla Mon, 09 May 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"atm i'm rebuilding a 5k engine to put in her, with a 3k big bore head"

As far as I know that isn't possible. Woul dyou like to explain further. Because to my knowledge one has a herron combustion chamber I think its called and the other doesn't and the types of pistons etc. Would like to know though sounds interesting! Smile Beautiful car man! What kind of paint? Acrylic?
Thanks
Troy
sheam
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon7.gif  Re: My KE55 Rolla Fri, 10 June 2005 13:07 Go to previous message
awsome car. lookin at something similar myself. how much has it taken out of ur pocket?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My rides from day 1
Next Topic:My JZX90 Cresta...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 18:14:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00667405128479 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.